Chapter 36 - TFW (THAT FEELING WHEN)

that night.

"looks like funerals aren't that bad" ni-ki joked sipping his wine.

"funeral is fun specially when it's yours, it means they're not sad that you died" jay stated holding his drink in his hand.

"basically they're just here for the party. not you." jungwon said.

"how can you both act so cruel" he pouted like a baby.

"don't talk to him like that" jake defended and putted his arm around ni-ki as ni-ki scooted and hugged him back around his waist.

"y'all should be scared of jakey, screw you all" ni-ki said and hugged jake more.

"i'll make this whole party a for real funeral for you if you don't stop hugging him like a teddy bear" heeseung stated glaring at the kid.

his friends laughed at ni-ki's expression when hee stated that.

you can literally hear a scared puppies voice by just looking at his face.

"you're literally taking "don't touch what's mine" real seriously, such a whip" ni-ki said.

he just rolled his eyes at him and proceeded to drank the glass of beer in his hand.

"hm jake what's your plans after this vacation?" sunoo suddenly asked.

"probably going back to school and study, my life's been that way anyway. how bout you all?"

they all turned to look at each other and back at jake.

"going back to school, idiots we're not adults piece of shits" jay stated.

that suddenly followed by a groan when jungwon pinch his side.

"oww! what you do that for wonnie?"

"your mouth, watch your mouth"

"the way jungwon scolds him is cutely fun seeing him suffering" ni-ki said and they all laughed except jay.

"sunoo shouldn't you kick that kid's ass for fucking all of us sake" jay said. and that followed another groan when he received another pinch.

"wonnie i think my kidney popped"

they all laughed at his statement.

"ish you two are sickening cute" jake said.

"o my god i almost forgot" sunoo said that caught their attention.

"spill the burning tea sis" jungwon said

"sunghoon is here."

"what?" they all say altogether.

that caught hee off guard as he stood straight in the couch wanting to ask why he was here.

"here? at my house?" ni-ki questioned.

"no, i mean, he's in japan!" sunoo said excitedly

he was quite close to them and it makes them happy that the gang is complete.

"why is he here?" heeseung asked.

jake stared at hee as heeseung waited for answers.

"he said the competition was held here, he wanted to also hang out with us since the competition only lasts in 1 day, since he is here he wanted to feel also relaxed" sunoo explained.

"o my god that's great news!! he should come" jungwon said excitedly.

"yeah, another piece of shit joining our vacation is fun" jay states.

"PARK FUCKING JAY FOR THE LAST TIME, YOUR MOUTH" jungwon yelled at him and pinched his side again.

"sorry" jay fake cried.

they laughed except for heeseung.

jake looked at him and surely he knows what was he thinking.

he stood and scoot over beside heeseung. hee smiled at him with  tired eyes.

that made jake sad, looking in his eyes was full of worries and sadness.

he was been busy with his dad's company and his parents.

jake knew something was up.

"you okay?" he asked putting his hand on top of his.

his friends was chattering and laughing, busy enough to notice them.

he nodded as he kissed his forehead and putted his head to the latter's shoulder.

he sighed like he was carrying so much, jake felt really worried.

"i can listen to whatever that is your carrying, you need to let go of that someday ethan" jake said.

that made heeseung smiled but something about that smile has also a bit of scare and concerns.

he intertwined their hands "you're the best thing that happened to me, i like you so much jakey, oh God thank you" he said that made jake giggle.

"such a sweet talker" jake said
"only for you love" hee replied

"ew just because we are busy here doesn't mean you can do that sickening shit you are doing infront of us" jungwon said

"yeah, not infront of my wine" ni-ki said

"d*ck heads" hee mouthed cuddling more onto jake.

"ya ya jakey your boyfriend disrespected us" jay pointed at hee.

"didn't saw it" jake replied closing his eyes while smiling.

"you're really blinded by love ew" ni-ki said

"look who's talking" jake replied looking at the latter hugging sunoo like he was a koala.

they all laughed and all they did that night was memories.

that feeling when.. they were just ordinary people living the time of their life.. that was the feeling that night.

to be continued....

love u guys for still boosting my story💖❤️