Chapter 23 - Nuisance

jake pov:

alarm beeping*

yes it was back to school and I'm so sick of attending  my special classes, and still a bit scared going out.

yes i still have them, and also yes my evil mom is still alive enjoying a luxurious life *scoffs* but nonetheless she's still my mom so i still have to respect her.

as always i groaned in my comfy mattress and pillows and stood up.

i sighed and went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

i smelled the yummy aroma to my room, i think heeseung was cooking breakfast, i know it's surprising that he's actually a husband material I'm surprised too.

i checked my outfit and went down and saw the man in a hoodie wearing an apron cooking, and a smile grew.

noone pov:

"good morning honey" he greeted the latter smiling, but that turned into a disgust face. "honey?" he said.

"yes honey?" heeseung grinned

and the aussie realized heeseung misunderstood what he said, he face-palmed.

the elder just chuckled looking at him looking so done.

"sit down, we should eat" the latter said and he nodded.

heeseung pov:

i chuckled as the puppy like boy sitting in front of me pouting.

" why are you not ready yet aren't you going to school?" he asked.

"ohh yeah, i have something important to attend to" i simply said and he nodded silently munching his food.

" why? you miss me already?" i grinned at him.

"why would i?" he scoffed.

" well, i will miss you honey" i said and give him a wink.

he putted down his utensils and sighed.

" ya stop it, not in front of my salad" he rolled his eyes and proceeded to eat.

i chuckled at his reaction, he surprises me sometimes with his sassy reaction.

suddenly maids came to us running in hurry, we were confused as what was going on.

"sir!" "sir!"     the maids called as they huffed.

"what!?".   jake got startled and stood up right away as i also stood up.

"their's this lady outside wanting to get inside but the guards stopped her right away." the maid said in one breath.

jake immediately walked to the door to check who it was invading our privacy, i walked behind him, and saw my guards was holding guns in the air.

" wow wow put the gun down, put the gun down " i said in a hurry as i saw it was a woman.

jake was staring at her and i was confused, i held his waist securely at my side and confronted the lady.

as he took of his shades jake immediately spoke.   "m-mother?"    i widened my eyes.

shit i forgot his mom is still alive and free, i just hope she will not go crazy about what we did to her beloved husband.

noone pov:

"my babyyy" he said in a sweet tone and slowly came forward to jake who was trembling.

i stared at her actions and slowly tightened my grip to his waist, i can see he was also surprised at her surprise visit to us i mean to him.