Chapter 29 - Her

"you should both go on without us, we will be there before night i promise"

📞: is everything okay?

"yeah"

he hung up.

heeseung sighed looking at the boy in the bed looking like the past was all back again.

:flashback:
"wow you look handsome when you're a good boy"  the younger teased.

"i am a good boy every day, what do you mean?"  the elder defended.

" liessssss"  he teased back.

" do you wanna see the bad boy now?"  he smirked as he slowly lean closer to the younger.

jake can feel his warm breath to his nape, he almost got seduced again but he managed to get back to his senses.

"I'd rather see the good one"  he stopped the elder.

they both chuckled and grabbed their laguages.

"let's go?"  the elder said as a van in front of them was waiting for them to get on.

the younger nodded and smiled as they intertwined their hands.

it was supposed to be a happy midnight but suddenly..

"GUARDS COVER THEM!"

they were shooting.

all the guards was shooting back as they covered and tried to run back to their house.

hee was busy looking out the window of the van looking for a timing to escape.

"ethan are we gonna die? now? fuck"  the younger said as tears fall down while covering his ears with the shooting noise.

it's okay, I'm here just run and don't let go of me"  the elder said hugging the frightened boy.

heeseung opened the door and immediately run while covering the younger.

"THERE! THERE'S THE TARGET!"

Heeseung heard it clearly and was holding tight the younger around his arms.

hee was sure this isn't about business.

hee was sure that it's about family..

eventually they got inside safely as heeseung called for mens and to look who's behind this danger.

:end of flashback:

heeseung sighed again and kissed the younger's forehead.

"such danger literally at 1 am!?" he cursed on his thoughts at how ironic it was.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

📞: sir they got away, but i am pretty sure that their was a woman inside the van.

"just get ready for what will happen, tell all the mens to get ready"

he hung up right away, looking at the window thoughts involved about the woman.

"how could she"

......

a/n:
a little update, I'm sorry i have been busy and i was also receiving therapy.

will update long ones soon, thank you for waiting!