Chapter 30 - Joy

"ya ya look outside" ni-ki said with a proud smile looking out the plane window.

"wowww!" they all said together

ni-ki wore that proud smile of his looking at sunoo and saw hearts in his eyes.

without thinking he pinched his cheeks that made sunoo looked at him.

"stop" sunoo said while ni-ki ignored him like nothing happened.

the latter just scoffed and looked out the view again.

"jay-yah look!" jungwon said excitedly pointing at how big Japan is.

jay ignored him as he was still sleepy

"jayy" he whined

"I'm so sleepy wooniee" he whined back

"but this isn't the time to, look outside it's literally beautiful" the latter said while shooking the American.

he didn't replied, that's when jungwon pouted and still whined at him.

"jayyy-yaa-"

jungwon was interrupted when suddenly jay kissed him with eyes closed while jungwon froze.

jay broke the kiss facing the blushing latter still frozen.

"you're a beautiful view for me" he said while he smiled cupping his face, his facial was smiling while with a sleepy eyes but somehow you can see hearts through it.

the elder went back to sleep again while the younger was still processing what happened.

when he realized it he smiled uncontrollably and blushed.

"pft such a flirty" he thought.

"guys we're here" ni-ki said as they landed

in front of them was a beautiful big mansion with cherry blossoms trees around with different kinds of plants, in short it was like an enchanted big garden.

they all carefully went down aboard immediately meeting with warm smiles of ni-ki's parents.

sunoo was nervous because it was the first time he would meet ni-ki's parents as a couple.

suddenly ni-ki intertwined their hands as he smiled to the latter.

"just be yourself, they love you since day 1 baby" he said and smiled that made the latter calm.

"ri-ki! my son awe i miss you" his mother greeted and hugged him tightly.

"i missed you both too!" he replied.

they hugged for awhile and broked it when mrs. Nishimura noticed his friends smiling widely at their moments.

"you all have grown so well and handsome too" she said with a sarcastic laugh.

they giggled and hugged her and bowing at mr. Nishimura.

"i thought all of you will come, how come jaeyun and heeseung isn't with you?" mr. Nishimura questioned as he noticed some are missing.

"oh their was an emergency they need to um take care of but they will be here before night" jay said with assurance.

mr. and mrs. nishimura looked at each other and teasingly smirked at each other.

"sunoo you look so pretty and tall" mrs. Nishimura complemented the latter that made him cutely smiled.

"oh thank you mam" he bowed smiling.

"ri-ki likes pretty boys like you right ri-ki?" mrs. nishimura grinned while elbowing ni-ki teasingly.

"maaa" he whined as he blushed.

sunoo was relieved and giggled as he knew their won't be a problem when they knew they were dating.

"such long hair you got, what shampoo are you using? " jungwon whispered teasingly to sunoo.

"ya" sunoo whispered blushingly.

"let's continue the teasing inside now it's cold" mr. nishimura said while leading them inside.

the whether was sunny but it was still cold.

they all nod and walked behind.

ni-ki smiled at the latter and kissed his hand and proceeded to walk.

....

jake pov:
i woked up from the sunlight peeking at the blinds, i roamed my eyes and it was dim.

suddenly i remembered what happened earlier, damn it, we almost died.

i tried stooding up but suddenly i felt a weight around my waist and saw a sleeping heeseung.

i smiled and layed back while i carrased carefully his puffy cheeks.

"stop staring I'm going to melt" he suddenly spoke still eyes closed.

"kamjagiya" i said in whisper as i was startled at the sudden appearance he showed.

he laughed that made him open his eyes.

"ya it's not that funny" i crossed my arms.

"it wasn't funny it was cute" he said staring lovingly.

i scoffed and get up.

"where are you going?" he dragged me back to his arms snuggling his nose to my nape.

"it's morning we have to get ready we need to go to japan now" i said trying to not giggle at his nose tickling me.

"japan can wait besides i didn't get my morning kisses yet" he stood his head cutely making way to my lips.

i stopped him immediately, the morning breath, the audacity,i thought dramatically.

"no thanks" i stood up trying to escape his hug again and i succeed.

"why not?" he pouted.

"because if we would, i would know you will go over than just a kiss and you're a stubborn kid that i can't control, then we will get up at noon again and we will be late they might look for us so no" i said what i said.

hee giggled and smirked.

"no i will not,  i promise" hee said with puppy eyes.

i couldn't resist and i knew he's lying.

"pleaseeee" he whined again.

"okay okay, just promise me 1 only okay?"

he nodded with a smile.

i leaned forward at him and slowly kissed his plumpy lips, we intensely fought our tongue for a minute and broke the kiss.

i almost wanted it to level up there, and i knew he would tease me for breaking my own words.

he suddenly grabbed my back and pinned me in bed.

i gasped and blushed looking in top of me a messy haired heeseung.

"yaaa i said one kiss" i whined.

"i said kisses" he smirked teasingly.

he kissed me again, somehow i wanted it within seconds i responded right away.

his touch was sweet and comforting.

i can feel his smirk forming.

i immediately declared defeat by his seduction.

.....
a/n: been so long :)