Chapter 21 - Peace or...

months had passed and they are trying to move on from the trauma Mr. Sim created specifically jake.

jake is receiving therapy treatments because of the trauma he got after the incident.

they're living peacefully as of now.

heeseung pov:
i sighed at the calm feeling these days, after what happened jake has developed traumas and is receiving treatment for his mental health.

however my dad and mom called me right away after the news that went crazy online, they were ballistic about the news and went crazy.

i just shrugged their dramas and actually they never annoyed me after that which is weird.

but i am afraid they would create another drama, i can't let jake just yet to go through another trauma. i sighed

my thoughts got interrupted when i heard a beautiful music playing, it was calming and i feel like I've heard it before.

i stood up and made my way to find the beautiful melody.

we're on jake' s house btw, i stayed in because he couldn't stand being alone cause of traumas.

i looked through the glass door and saw the most beautiful man i've ever seen since i was little.

the most charming side view i've ever seen, his ash brown hair being highlighted by the ray of sunlight and his pointy nose sparkling as his heart shape pink lips smiling occasionally.

he's just too good to be true, i thought dramatically.

i went inside that made him stop playing.

"don't stop, keep going" he chuckled and started playing again.

he played the 'To The Bone' but in piano cover.

i closed my eyes and smiled "i want you to the bone"

he ended the song with a smile.

"you're so good i swear with all my heart" i said sassily, he laughed and stood up from the chair.

"stop you're fluttering me too much" he slightly blushed and giggled.

" aish jinja" ( ahh really, in korean) the latter went forward and cupped jake's puffy cheeks.

" why are you so adorable?" "ya stop it"
" my baby why are you adorable even though you aren't doing anything" i teased again.

he blushed and buried his face in my chest, i giggled and hugged him.

he let out a loud sigh, that concerned me somehow.

"jakey, are you okay?" "yeah I'm just tired" he replied still his face buried at my chest.

"hey, i can see you pouting even though you're hiding your face" i tried cheering him up but he didn't replied back.

" I'm sorry" he suddenly apologised.

"jakey why are you sorry?" he looked up and pouted. "you're tired of me aren't you?"

"jakey i will never get tired because of you, you were the reason i kept going, you were the reason i kept on living ." i carased his pinkish cheeks and smiled.

(for everyone wondering why i didn't included the labeling for their relationships my brain didn't felt like it , they're boyfriends btw for a month now after the accident. lol my brain is lagging, istg.)

" don't ever ask this question again, or you will be punished" i smirked as he broke the hug and raised an eyebrow.

"i ain't afraid of lee heeseung" he crossed his arms and he closed his eyes proudly smiling.