Chapter 26 - Thoughts

"jake? jake? jake!?" heeseung shooked the latter whose grabbing his hand tight as small tears were rolling down his eyes.

"wtf is happening!?"  heeseung thought.

their friends heard him and stood uo immediately.

"what happened?" jungwon said as he grabbed jay's sleepy head from his shoulders and putted it without a warning that made him fall into the seat hard.

"ow! woonie!" he yelled.

"goodness what's the chaos about!?" sunoo got startled with the yell of jay and saw they were at the seat of jake.

"shit wtf happened?" he tried to stood up but ni-ki grabbed his arms and cuddled it more.

"ni-ki ni-ki let go" he said softly as he don't want him to wake up.

but ni-ki just groaned and didn't let go.

sunoo sighed and pulled his arm aggressively after he tried to sweetly remove his arm at the sleeping boy for a 100th time.

"for fuck sakes" he said and hurried to the seat of jake, leaving the male pouting.

he looked to his side to find jay pouting too, they rolled their eyes at each other.

"jake? it's okay shh" sunoo and jungwon slowly hugged him.

it wasn't knew to them, since they witnessed this every time.

jake slowly woke up and roamed his eyes, and realized he was dreaming again with that boy.

it's been so long since he dreamed about him, but he couldn't stop the thought of the boy almost revealed his name.

"jake do you need water?" 
"do you need to go to a clinic?"
"i should call your therapist"

everybody was busy checking him and serving him.

as heeseung was at his side also busy looking for something to comfort him.

the younger looked at him and grabbed his hand, the elder looked at him and blushed a bit.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"i am fine, it's just a dream" he assured them.

"i think you should give him space for now" heeseung suggested.

"come on sunoo he's fine" ni-ki pulled sunoo in his waist.

"wonieee my sweet pillow" jay called, he was still in his seat pouting.

"are you sure?" jungwon and sunoo asked at the same time.

jake nodded and they smiled as they went back to their seats.

jake sighed and rested his head and as he looked in the window.

heeseung squeeze his hand that made him face him.

he smiled at him and carassed his cheeks, jake snuggled into his touch and smiled.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"yes i am now" he replied immediately.

they smiled at each other as jake couldn't get the thought about the boy's name, he sighed.

while heeseung was still puzzled at the caller and hour ago.

"it's just a misunderstanding hee" he thought and sighed.

a/n : lol I'm sorry this is short 😔