Chapter 31 - Teas

"In Japan, Nishimura's Mansion"

they all gathered at the dining room as they continued chattering.

there was teasing here and there which made it more fun and happy.

ni-ki was beyond happy as he saw how close and comfortable sunoo is already to his parents.

sunoo was red as mrs. Nishimura couldn't stop praising his goddess like beauty.

that made ni-ki stare at him of admiration, he didn't knew he could fall in love this hard specially when it's kim sunoo. (i mean who wouldn't 😩)

"sunoo-yah, you look like your mother, very much. but the only thing that isn't alike is that your mother is a bit boyish" mrs. nishimura said as she smiled from the memories mrs. kim and her made back in middle school.

Sunoo was a boy but a soft one which made her say 'isn't alike'.

"ahh really?" sunoo said shookly.

"yes" mrs. nishimura giggled.

"she was the girl who was pretty and perfect. she was the IT girl back then, but when boys keep on drooling over her that's when she unbelievably revealed the mighty side of her. she would beat the hell of them" mrs. nishimura added giggling again.

sunoo was just their always nodding but deep inside he was shook.

his mother never did revealed this side of hers.

she was loving and gentle and do what woman's do.

"that's when your dad came that made her soften, you must be shock at this side of hers don't you?" mrs. nishimura giggled.

he nodded and was pure shock.

"now i'm afraid to go home" sunoo laughed as everyone else did.

"your dad likes soft girls with a side of hard, that's when she did learn to soften" - "now i know why you are a soft beautiful boy, i wanna keep you here uggh" mrs. nishimura teased.

they all laughed at her blabbing.

"honey you might scare sunoo, calm down." mr. nishimura said.

"he wouldn't get scared, he is fierce just like his mother. which ri-ki likes, right?" she asked the toddler with a teasing smirk.

sunoo went red as a tomato and just hid his face with his hands.

"maaa stop embarrassing me" ni-ki whined as he went red also.

"he likes it" jay teased.

"ya-" he got cut off.

"why why why?" jay teased again.

ni-ki was in disbelief at his friend's actions.

"aigoo you both never did changed" mr. nishimura said smiling at their behavior.

they looked at each other in annoyance.

"jungwon, my even fiercer baby" mrs. nishimura said.

"o-oh ehe" he manage to reply shyly.

"is our jungwoni taken?" mrs. nishimura formed a smirk as he eyed the younger who was nervous.

"y-yes actually for awhile now" he replied smiling.

"aigoo who is it?- oh is it" she pointed jay using her lips which made it even more funnier.

jay proudly smirked as he intertwined their hands.

jungwon widen his eyes as jay pulled him in his chest burying his blushing face.

"aigoo~ woonie when is the marriage?" she teased.

"soon ma'am" jay said giggling as jungwon cutely pinched his side.

they laughed.

"ni-ki and sunoo's will also be soon" mrs. nishimura added.

ni-ki smirked looking at the red sunoo.

laughters can be heard and echoes through the mansion.

mr. and mrs. nishimura missed this kind of sound in their home.

they continued chattering as there was only happiness and love in the air.

for them.

to be continued...