Chapter 16 - Crime

heeseung pov:

i tried calling him again but he wouldn't answer, i am beginning to worry.

jake where are you? Heeseung murmured

"hm jay?" he picked up the call

"heeseung  open your social media now!" the American shouted

i opened it and was shocked

the Sim's posted a group picture of Jake and Choi Yeonjun holding hands.

heeseung felt hes world crushed.

jake looks so happy.

"why did you leave again"

he thought and cried on the floor

"dude don't trust what that oldman posted, jake wouldn't" he comforted me and i snapped out

"jake wouldn't, i trust him" i finalised.

......

"You better smile or you will be punished" Mr. Sim whispered at Jake's ear that sent him shivers down his spine.

he smiled and hold that assholes hand.

he wanted to gag.

finally they were home, they entered the mansion and his mom greeted him but he didn't looked at her and proceeded in his room.

jake tried to hold it but eventually he broked down.

jake opened his phone and saw tons of calls from Heeseung.

he wanted to call him but he didn't want them to be involved so he shut down his phone to avoid him.

"i am sorry my love" he drifted to sleep he was so tired at what happened.

....

weeks later..

heeseung entered their mansion it was quite he knew his parents went to the US for business.

he sighed at how his life was also fucked up.

but he don't want anything to stop him from saving his love of his life.

he needed to be strong for them both.

it was the engagement party jake didn't wanted to agree for.

he looked at the mirror as make up artist and stylist was busy with his outfit and everything.

he sighed and looked at the ring on his ring finger suddenly he remembered the boy in his dreams and smiled.

heeseung flashed in his mind and his smile faded, he missed him so much.

"you ready?" the management said and jake nodded. what could he do?

they entered the venue with fake smiles and holding hands.

everyone clapped and alot of news reporter was there capturing every moment.

interview:

"you look so good together Mr. Sim and Mr. Choi or should i say Mr. and Mrs. Choi" the reporter chuckled and so was Yeonjun.

"Mr. Sim you don't look well"

"my wife is having a slight fever, but don't worry i will take very good care of him" Yeonjun looked at him and smiled jake was forced to smile too.

and everyone teased them.

"kiss! kiss! kiss!" reporters debated

Yeonjun laughed and eyed Jake to face him.

Jake didn't want to

"I'm afraid He will get my cold i don't want him to be sick too" he reasoned and Mr. Sim didn't looked happy.

Yeonjun still smiled and squeezed jakes hands.

"ah!" he groaned in whisper and glared at him.

...

heeseung, jay, ni-ki, sunoo and jungwon gathered to ni-ki's man cave.

"o my god today is Jake's and yeonjun's engagement party" sunoo forgot

"what?" ni-ki and jay shouted and looked at hee.

he remained silent.

"dad said it was fixed marriage, turns out they were childhood friends" jungwon said

"childhood? i don't remember him"

suddenly someone called

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Taehyun?" Jungwon picked up

"are you alone?"

"no i am with heeseung, ni-ki, jay and sunoo"

"put me in speaker" jungwon putted it in the middle of the table

"i saw the engagement party, jungwon did jake talked about anything about Choi Yeonjun?"

"no, why? what about him?"

"Choi Yeonjun is his childhood friend around 10 to 11 years old and he was 14 to 15 at that time when they were friends"

"jake really needs help now"

heeseung came forward and asked "what do you mean by that?"

"well you see Yeonjun almost..."

"almost what!?" heeseung shouted

"almost raped jake."

they all gasped.

heeseung punched the table and runned "fuck this"

"hello yes chief i have something to report to you".

"bring me all information about Mr. Sim" heeseung asked his mens.

"I'm coming jakey"