Chapter 18 - Plan

heeseung came back drunk, and knocked out all the furnitures.

"hee, hee calm down" jay stopped the boy

"what happened why are you so drunk?" jay questioned

he burst out laughing, that made them confused

"i think he's crazy" ni-ki whispered at sunoo "be quiet " he replied

"he's getting married within a month, his happy now" heeseung laughed again.

they were again shocked.

"no jake couldn't do that" sunoo stood up

"he will never do that, i trust him, he is forced we need to move faster" he added

"he told me to distance myself, i can't do this anymore" heeseung laughed but tears was falling rapidly.

sunoo couldn't believe their friend did that, a tear fall down in his face.

"shh stop crying, we will never stop fighting okay?" ni-ki cupped sunoo's face and hugged the latter.

flashback:

"I'm getting married within a month, please just distance yourself my husband will misunderstood us" the latter grabbed the unlock but heeseung pinned him.

"jake honey what are you saying?" he cupped jake's face and tears was almost rolling down jake's eyes.

he touched his hands and snuggled a bit and removed it.

"i have to go" "no, you don't love him you're just forcing yourself" heeseung was tearing up.

suddenly someone came in and heeseung kissed jake.

jake widened his eyes and tried to not respond, heeseung was touching him everywhere that made him moan quietly, as the person who came in walked away.

(they were at the stall btw lol i forgot)

he pulled away and slapped him.

he stared at heeseung in the eyes were full of tears.

he runned away immediately.

end of flashback:

heeseung stood up and made his way to his room.

they looked at him in worries and sighed.

"we have to think of a plan fast" jungwon said

"how? jake's happy" jay said

"no he's not" jungwon also stood up

"i know jake will never think of himself first, i know he's distancing himself so we couldn't get involved, i know he is not happy just like the media told the people about this whole fucking drama" jungwon shouted in one breath in tears.

jay walked up to him and hugged him.

"he needs help even though he's strong outside but inside he needed someone to protect him" sunoo stood up

"hello dad what do you know about this whole marriage thing" sunoo called his dad and walked away for space.

.....

jake was at his room and tried to process what he did earlier.

he slapped himself for doing that to him.

"i hurted him" he murmured and cried.

"it's okay that was the right thing to do" he calmed himself down.

he thought of reopening his phone again after a couple of weeks in hiatus.

he opened and saw tons of missed calls from his friends. he scroll down and a his phone vibrated it was Taehyun.

he answered.

"Jake! finally! i saw the news". "are you alright? how about that asshole yeonjun did he do something to you?"

he remained silent.

"jake? you don't have to force yourself"

he sobbed "Taehyun i hurted him"

"who?"

"i hurted hee for his own good, but is this really good?"

"jake I'm coming home , I'll be there in 2 days, then we talk okay?"

jake nodded and cried.

...

"okay so we will secure the area incase they will fire" "here's the map of the venue"

they focused on their plan.

heeseung was looking at jake's necklace and cried the whole night.

you left again.

he couldn't believe jake did that to him. he blasted music so his friends couldn't hear him crying.

"but i love you so, please let me go.."

the song made him even more sad, should i just give up? he thought and looked at the necklace.

he punched himself for almost giving up, he knew jake was doing that for them to not get involved.

he wiped his tears and made a call

" hello media i have a favor" he grinned

"make a statement about me leaving for marriage abroad" and he hung up.

he went down and saw his friends busy.

"i have a plan" and they all looked at him and smiled.

"okay, I'll send someone to give these informations online" he brought out tons of papers about illegal doings of Mr. Sim

"wow calm down sherlock" ni-ki laughed

"you two will participate the event, you're the closest friends of jake" jungwon and sunoo nodded.

"jay will go to the operating room and will show all the news about this" jay nodded

"ni-ki you are in charge of the cameras, we will have earpieces and you will tell us where we would go" ni-ki nodded

"I'll handle the rest" heeseung ended

jay looked proud of him "I'm proud of you"

they group hugged and went back to work.