Chapter 32 - Amour

heeseung pov:

i opened my eyes, only seeing a bit of sunlight peeking.

i rolled over at my side to hug jake but the bed was empty.

"where could he be? " i thought to myself.

i got up and stretched and proceeded to go down stairs.

i got down and saw a lot of boxes, a gift boxes.

it looked like it's been delivered from a debut or something, lol it looked so cute with it's design around it.

i studied every corner of the boxes and i didn't find anything except that it's for jakey.

i looked around to find him but no smell of baby powder was detected.

he smells like a baby that's why i wanna cuddle him everyday.

"sir? are you looking for sir jake?" a maid asked me as she saw me searching like crazy every corner of the house.

"yes, where's he?" i asked.

"oh sir is taking a walk, he said he needs some fresh air" she said looking worried as i too was worried.

he might be thinking about his mom again trying to wreck his life. i can't just yet let her wreck his life again, he is slowly healing but he can't take another problem this time.

i need to protect him at all cost.. even if it's life or death.

"thank you so much" i bowed slightly and run to look for him.

as i said jake's mansion was huge, since he likes nature 50% of the property is full of living things.

thus this mansion is also slightly by the sea which is perfect for it's bay walk that jake wanted. i'm sure he is strolling there right now.

as i run i saw the boy on the swing set, just staring at the sea, quietly.

"jakey?" i called out and soon he faced me.

and i saw sadness and innocence in his eyes, i wanna hug him tightly and badly.

"hmm?" he hummed.
"why are you here alone?" i ask as i also sat on the other swing.

"i just wanna see the beauty of nature again, it makes me calm and alive" he replied and smiled softly.

"i know you are not okay jakeyy~please tell me what's going on hmm?" i asked and looked into his eyes deeply as he also stared at me.

he sighed, that concerns me a bit.

he didn't responded and i thought he was hesitant to tell me so i let it shrugged.

it was silent and i didn't want him to be more sad because of the silence.

i smiled as an idea popped in my mind.

i slowly took out my phone smiling.

he saw me being excited as he asked me; "what's wrong?"

i played the music "until i found you" the song that i discovered back when my life was a wreck.

the idea of falling in love for me was like the cure to my miserable life.

i slowly putted down my phone and stood up, i saw how confused he was.

i faced him as he looked up at me, "hm?" he hummed in question.

i offered my hand and he slowly accepted it, he was really confused as i cheered hik with a smile.

i slowly slid my hand at his waist and his hand on my right shoulder, he looked so lost at every thing i do. "ohh to be inlove"

we slowly danced as we stared at each other's gaze, i swear my stomach was creating a wild zoo.

"i will always listen to all your problems, i will always try to understand you, i will always be there to grow old with you, and i will always love you Through Thick and Thin." i said with all my heart as he smiled feeling emotional.

i swear he was the softest, fluffiest person i have ever met.

"i just love your dramatic side" jake teased as he shook his head.

"glad you love me baby" i chuckled and winked at him.

he giggled as they proceeded to dance slowly under the sun that is ready to set.

"i love you Lee Heeseung" "i love you more Sim Jaeyun"

(you guys i am shedding tears😭)

🎶"I would never fall in love again until I found him
I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found him
I found you"🎶

....

ni-ki was frowning as he looked to their large clock ticking.

"hey dude, what's wrong?" jay asked as he joined him in the couch.

they were both at the living room as their life line was busy doing stuffs with mrs. nishimura.

"it's almost 2 pm and they're still not here" he took out his phone and scrolled through his contacts.

"trust them and their words, maybe they just got so many important businesses to finish" jay said as he calm the teen down.

"whatever i don't trust the both of you" the latter frowned as he dialed hee's number.

the mf that's 1 cm shorter than me  🫡
dialing....

📞: we are on our way
"you've been saying that since yesterday you liar"
📞: you are not that important anyway
"yOu wItcH hOw dAre YoU cAll Me nOt iMpOrtAnt hMp"
📞:ew are you being possessed again ni-ki?
"i will be if you both don't come here right now"

teet.. teet.. teet..

"tch i swear to god ni-ki i feel scared for you, you just fucking hang up on him" jay shook his head.

"it's not like i haven't met satan's cousin which his name starts with "Ja" and ends with "Y"

"fuck you" jay replied as he stared at him in annoyance.

"i'll get my revenge once hee is here, i swear you'll see flames you ugly titan" he replied and walked out leaving a smiley ri-ki.

his love language is teasing, they knew.

to be continued...