Chapter 33 - Cute

eventually they immediately arrived back at the mansion, holding each other's hands.

they smiled entering the mansion as they talked about their convo with ni-ki earlier.

"you heard what he said let's hurry and go" jake giggled.

"nah let him be possessed" hee shrugged

"what could his face be if he is possessed?" jake questioned as he was also a little interested on how the latter look like when he is.

"pup you literally see him on daily basis, don't expect for the worst of the worst his face everyday looks possessed already " hee said as jake laughed hard.

"oh by the way, what are these boxes?" the latter questioned the other laughing on the floor.

"pup"

jake only answered in giggles as hee was calling him 3 times.

"hon!" hee shouted.
"yeah yeah I'm alive" jake blurted as he sweep away the tear on his eyes.

"i said what are these boxes?" hee questioned again.

but the latter looked at it and shrugged.
"i don't know" he said as he got up and opened it.

when it opened it revealed another teddy bear with a big flower of bouquet surrounded by so many cute stuffs of decor.

"again?" hee said as his smile went down.

"hi there little one welcome home!" jake said as he lifted the fluffy bear and talk with it like it was alive.

as always hee searched for the letter the sender attached.

"seeing you was the cure of my bad day" hee read it out loud.

jake didn't care and accepted all the stuffs because why not, he wouldn't waste so much effort a person could give.

"stop hugging it like you are hugging the person who send this to you like every single day" hee glared at him.

"oh come on hee it's cute, and his or her efforts needs to be praised" jake smiled as he putted the flowers on a vase.

"that's it we're going to japan now" hee said as he took his phone.

"please prepare the jet we're leaving now" hee hung up looking frustrated.

he can't blame himself nor jake either, this happens all the time and jake didn't bother as long as it wasn't dangerous.

"please bring the laguages down" hee ordered the servant.

jake wasn't even bothered to look at hee because of all the fluttery stuffs he received.

"babe stop that now" the latter called.
"hmm wait" the other hummed as he was busy putting the flowers.

"c'mon let's go"

jake was taken aback when hee carried him in bridal style leaving the flowers to scattered.

"w-wait my flowers–put me down" he fought.

the other remained silent as he gripped tightly on jake's waste and walked simply to the van.

"ya Lee Heeseung" jake fought again.

hee putted him down to the seat of the van amd immediately shutted the door.

the servants was laughing at their love cruel as jake managed to roll down the window and screamed.

"PLEASE PUT THE FLOWERS ON THE VASE AND THE BEAR TO MY ROOM!!" jake shouted.

their servants and guards couldn't stop smiling at his cuteness.

jake was adorable to everyone specially for hee.

the van proceeded to move as jake glared at the heeseung smiling while his eyes was closed.

" my flowers hmp" jake pouted.
"i can give you a garden if you want" hee quoted and sighed.

"i want efforts, that dudes effort was worth praising even the flowers smells like effort" jake said and rolled his eyes.

"i give you efforts everyday when you wanted to do a second rou–" hee got cutt off as jake immediately covered his mouth.

"ya! how dare you i did not said i want another one" jake glared at him as hee was smirking underneath the aussie's hand.

hee slowly removed his hand as they arrived at the port.

he opened the van door and offered his hand for jake.

"c'mon"

as always the other only replied with attitudes.

heeseung sighed again and carried him again in bridal style.

"ya! put me down i can walk" jake slap his arms lightly but the other didn't even flinched.

he then again putted him on the seat as he also sat down.

"stop frowning like a baby" hee said. only silence was the answer jake gaved him.

as they were ready to take off he putted the seat belt on jake tightly without a warning.

jake got shocked cutely stared at him as hee waa busy putting it on.

when he was finished jake's stare became another frown as the male looked at him and winked.

"you should sleep you need energy for tonight's effort" hee said as he lay back and closed his eyes.

"ya! do you wanna get a hit?" jake scoffed.

hee ignored him and smiled.

"stop smiling you idiot it's not funny" jake slap his lips lightly.

"kamjagiya–" jake cutted as he could feel hee's breath in his lips.

"let me sleep, i still wasn't over about earlier's matter" hee said as he planted a quick but with love kiss on jake's shocked lips.

leaving a poor flustered aussie.

as he was still staring at the boy's position he didn't realize hee was now asleep holding his hand, he tried removing it but the more he remove it the more tighter hee grab it.

he looked out the window and smiled dumbly.

"he was jealous" he giggled and smiled.

to be continued...