Chapter 22 - Sulky

" why is he in a bad mood?" jay asked that caught their attention to heeseung grumping.

they were at a café hanging out, it was getting colder so they went for a warm spot.

jake tried not to giggle at heeseung's grumpy face, their friends was confused and just waited for answers.

"jake did something happened between you two?" jungwon whispered that made the aussie looked at heeseung.

"um it's a long story" he reasoned as he slightly blushed what happened yesterday.

flashback:

heeseung was smirking widely looking at the boy blushing as he is on top of him.

jake tries to stop him every time he reaches for a kiss.

"stop, i am hungry really can we do this af-"

he interrupted,"naurrr😗" as he pouted

"let me eat first" i pouted too

a knock interrupted and they both looked at the door and back at each other.

heeseung tried to ignore the knock and continued to cuddle more

another knock was heard again, jake stopped heeseung right away. "who is it?" heeseung shouted

"sir jake something arrived it's an important package" nanny said in a soft tone behind the door.

jake looked at heeseung still snuggling in his neck and tapped his back.

"i need to check that out" the younger giggled at the elder pouting.

he slowly stood up he pecked on the lips of heeseung real quick to reduce his sulky attitude just now.

as he stood up he was immediately pulled again by the waist, he ended up sitting on heeseung's lap while he snuggled on his warmth.

the younger giggled and tapped heeseung's arms, "i have to check that out real quick okay?"

jake didn't knew this side of heeseung, he was adorable and soft.

jake slowly stood up forcing heeseung's arms to give in, he watched the younger walked out the door.

"URGHHH NANNYYYY!!" he screamed in frustration, he stood up aggressively and went down to check if it was that important than him.

he went down to see a huge lovely box with flowery package, jake looked at it confused as me.

"what is that?" he yelled, still sulking while walking down the stairs.

jake raised his shoulders as message that he didn't know also.

he slowly opened it and it was a large teddy bear with a flower, a huge bouquet of flowers actually.

the younger giggled at how cute it were, the elder raised an eyebrow and tried to find who was that from.

he looked at the letter while the younger was sniffing the bouquet.

" you have the most precious smile I've ever seen, i hope you will keep smiling. 💖"

Heeseung clenched as he read the letter, eyeing the younger snuggling to the giant bear.

"oh hell no" he thought angrily.

"who is it from?" the younger looked at him innocently.

he gave him the card to read it himself, he was confused at his attitude and understood after reading it.

"aww cute".... heeseung scoffed at his reaction.

"I'm going upstairs" he said in a cold tone, "yaaa stop sulking, we don't even know if it's a she or he or an elder or something" he grabbed the elder's arm.

"no matter what it is, he or she or is it a fucking IT obviously trying to flirt with you" he rolled his eyes

"are you Jealous?" the younger smirked

"yes! no! whatever" he walked fast and up the stairs.

jake giggled at his kid side.

end of flashback:

"we can listen to it" sunoo nodded excitedly

"u-um i think it's not important" jake awkwardly smiled

" it is! , heeseung hasn't been this sulky for years" jay laughed, heeseung death glared them and they understood it right away.

jake laughed at their scared face, "ya lee heeseung, why are you so moody it's like you're on a period" sunoo scoffed

the two nuisance tried really hard not to laugh but jake and jungwon laughed freely.

ding!

jake looked at his phone and an unknown number pop up.

heeseung looked at him in the side of his eye.

unknown:
did you like the flowers?
i hope i didn't scare you 😅

jake stared at it and was about to type but someone snatched it.

"wha-" he received an aggressive behavior of heeseung typing on his phone.

"ummm is everything okay?" jungwon cutted the awkwardness.

heeseung putted down the phone in his pocket and smiled at them.

"I'm a little bit concerned about that sudden change of mood he created" jungwon whispered at jake.

he shook his head in disbelief.

"i think he's fully crazy" ni-ki whispered "we think so too" sunoo, jay and jungwon whispered at the same time.

jake was trying not to react at his friend's whispers.

he held his hand underneath the table and smiled at the boy.

" i love you" he suddenly said and i was so red like a tomato.

"ahermm we are alive here" jay teased.

we laughed and proceeded hanging out.