Chapter 7 - Crazy¿

it has been months since Taehyun's party, Jake and  Heeseung didn't talked since the party.

they were both busy anyways Christmas break was coming and they're all busy for so many activities since they will leave in a week soon.

jake was running in busyness since all the teachers works was assigned to him.

"oh ghad why are their so many papers and why am i even handling this alone" the Australian said carrying a pile of papers, busy checking it whether he didn't forgot something.

"Christmas party..check, principals papers..check, club approvals..check" as he was busy checking he didn't know where he was going.

As he was about to hit a tree someone covered his forehead that made him stop and shocked.

"ghad i was about to break my head open" jake stared at the tree and looked at who's hands was it

"oh Heeseung, thank you" he said slightly surprised at his action. "i am more thankful that the tree didn't hit your forehead" he said and smacked jake's forehead and left.

"Yaa" he said annoyed, he didn't understand the male everytime. He just shook his head and continued checking the papers.

......

The brunette entered the principals office and putted down all the papers. He sighed and went for a talk with the principal

"thank you jake" the principal said smiling, he knew jake and his family but the principal was very thankful that Jake was not just a rich boy, but he was more than that. "No problem ma'am" the Australian said smiling and proceeded to go for a break

Jake closed the door and sighed, "finally" he was tired and starving. As he thought about his dreams "the boy was still blurry, who are you?" he murmured to himself.

"Jake!" he snapped out of his thoughts when Sunghoon called him. "Hey! What's up?" he said smiling at the male who is on a large coat.

"did you have lunch?" Sunghoon said worried about Jake's tired face. "No but i was planning to, do you wanna have it together?" the brunette questioned that made Sunghoon flustered a bit.
"Sure!"

Sunghoon dragged jake to a café with a warm vibe since the weather is starting to get cold

Jake looked at the café and it was so warm and cozy. "Ya, why didn't you brought me here then" Jake pouted that made the latter chuckle.

"Sorry jakey i just didn't know how to ask you to come here" Sunghoon didn't lie about his reason, he was afraid that jake would decline his offer.

"Oh c'mon Hoonie you can ask me anytime" jake said patting the latter's back. Sunghoon chuckled "okiee" he said in tiny as he was trying not to smile at the sudden nickname.

"here is your order sir, one laté, one black coffee, a pasta and french fries" the waitress said smiling at them.

Jake's eyes sparkled at all the food, sunghoon adored and smiled at the aussie boy's cuteness.

"thank you" jake said smiling at the waitress, and suddenly she looked at sunghoon and said "your boyfriend is so adorable". That made the two boys flustered.

"you got the wrong idea" Jake said flustered but the waitress walked away fast. Sunghoon was smiling and a blushing mess.

"let's just eat" Sunghoon said to the brunette who's in the middle of embarrassment breakdown.

"hmm" Jake nodded and came back to his adorable self again that made Sunghoon fall even harder. Someday maybe I'll call you mine.

....