Chapter 12 - Thank you..

a week has passed and they were still in the Island.

they didn't mind as long as they have each other, besides it was school break and they want to spend it in literal break.

they were at the living room except for jake, his friends didn't noticed as they were playing video games.

"you can't beat me angry bird" heeseung teased

"oh yeah, beat that!" jay killed heeseung's character

"wohooo! loser wahaha" the latter was having a mini victory party and they all laughed at his stupidness

"let me have a try" ni-ki interrupt

"loser number 2 you're going down" the american did a 👎🏻 to his face

ni-ki smirked and ended jay's character in seconds, the American was too stunned to speak.

"correction you're the loser number 2 wahaha wooohhh!" the Japanese danced

"ya ya stop bullying" jungwon said while watching the chaos

"wonie he's bullying me~" he was pouting and making puppy eyes

everyone in the room starts to gags at his silliness

"ew jay you look like a stray" the japanese teased

sunoo was tearing up from laughing

the american was finding a weapon and he started to chase the japanese.

it was a chaos, it was like two mad dogs was having a fight because of a bone.

heeseung noticed that jake wasn't in the room so he looked for him. he looked at the rooms but no signs of jake was found, he remembered that jake likes reading so he went to the library.

heeseung pov:
there i saw jake standing in the big window staring outside.

i think he's worried about his father again, he looks so stressed these past few days i am so worried at his mental health to be honest.

i slip my arms at his waist "jakey?"

he got startled it was cute that then followed a long sigh, i looked at him and his eyes spoke. it was full of fear and worries.

"jakey if this is about us being involved in your father's stupidness–"

"ethan you know you can't talk about my father like that, he is still my father" he was sulking and he removed my  arms at his waist.

"okay okay sorry jakey, i guess you respect him a lot even though he didn't respect you" i replied

he remained silent, i let him face me.

he was pouting and tears started to build up in his eyes.

"jakey i am willing to risk it all if its you."

he looked up at me with puppy eyes and a tear strolled down his pink cheeks.

i kissed the tear in his face and smiled at him.

"why are you being like this?" he questioned, i was confused at what he meant.

"we hated each other, we never get along but why are you suddenly like this?" tears were  falling down in his face.

"do you need anything or something for you to treat me like thi–"

"jake it's not like that, i can't explain it yet to you but trust me it's not like that" i cupped his face, he was so fragile and his eyes was full of innocence.