Chapter 34 - Coincidence?

sunoo pov:
"riki wake up i can't breathe" i shook the latter who's cuddling me tight.
i could feel my kidneys are dislocated already.

"hmm i'm sleepy" he eventually replied with his deep sleepy voice, god that makes me melt every time.

"just at least let me breathe" i pushed him finally letting me go, i sighed for air.

"where you going?" he asked still half asleep.
"you mean where are we going?" i winked at him as he looked at me  confused. he ignored me but i pulled my cute expression card that no one can resist.

"c'mon now seriously we need sunlight" i said as i grab his titan legs.
"alright alright" he got up and i lit up as he tried to open his eyes fully, i knew that card was handy.

"but first let me have cuddles" he said and my smile dropped as he pulled me in his lap and wrapped his arms on my waist.

"you smell like cotton candy" he sniffed my nape, i blushed a bit, i am ticklish but he always forgot that whenever we cuddle.

"stop sniffing you are acting like a drug addict" i crossed my arm, of course i'm not letting him see my sweet side.

"i am an addict—" he said as he looked at me while i looked at him with wide eyes, my dumbass believe that ehe.

"wait what!?" "—an addict for your scent only" he giggled while looking at my 'thank god' expression.

"you're so funny, my tummy hurts with all your jokes Hahahaha" i sassily teased.

"you are blushing eee my baby is blushing"
"i am not-whatever let's go take a walk now" i changed the topic, but to be honest i blushed a bit, what? who wouldn't i mean he's Nishimura Ni-ki pft. (yeah who wouldn't? 🤡)

"okay okay" he giggled once more as we walked out the room to go down stairs.

no-ones pov:
"riks did you receive any updates from that two late comers?" jay asked as soon as he saw the two.

"no why?" he replied looking unbothered.
"how about you sunoo?" the latter lifted his shoulders as a message of no.

"these two are really not good at keeping their words" jay shook his head as he took out his phone.

"what happened to the "trust their words" advice you gave? " ni-ki said with a teasing voice and face.
" ni-ki i swear to god i'll punch you in the face" jay swore as he typed something in his phone.

"where's jungwon?" sunoo asked eyeing every corner.
"he's sleeping in the room" he replied and sunoo gave an :o expression.

person with hard english ☠️
dialing....

📞: Hellowrr?

"you pieces of shits you don't know how to keep your promises well"

📞: jay shut up you're overreacting

"i wouldn't if you both kept your promises clearly"

📞: hey don't talk to my baby like that

"heeseung wherever you are, you should get your butts here before you would see ni-ki going possessed?"

📞: his face is possessed already what's new?

"wHut!?" ni-ki shouted at the back when he heard it.

"you got a point there" jay agreed.

📞:ehm i know, "i naur too" jake shouted.

"don't naur naur me and get your ugly asses here"

📞: you dumbasses look outside

they all looked out and run out with no slippers or shoes.

📞:look up

they looked up.

📞:you will see a sky ahh so pretty

"what the actual shit you piece of biscuit we run outside with no slippers nor shoes because we thought you both assholes are outside already you know what i'm done"

they all looked so dumb as they stood outside.

"you are not welcome here anymore you psychopath!" ni-ki yelled.

jake and heeseung laughed hard behind the phone.

📞: no i'm serious now, bye bitches

teet... teet..

"mother fucker he hunged up on me" jay let out a frustrated sigh.

"what did he meant for that last word?" sunoo asked confused.

"you  mean the bitches?" ni-ki replied.
jay and sunoo face palmed as a jet landed in front of the mansion.

"i guess that what's he meant" jay pointed.

it revealed a heeseung wearing casual clothes that looked like he didn't get ready.
jake also went down wearing a large hoodie and a large pants that also looked like he didn't get ready.

as they walked holding-hands their friends looked at them head to toe because in their group they're one of the stylish persons.

"what?" they both asked as they were greeted with a shook-confused jay, sunoo and ni-ki expression.

"why are you both looking like you came from a sleepover?" ni-ki started.

jake eyed heeseung as he realize they were in their pj's when heeseung made a sudden decision of flying to japan.

"long story and non of your business" heeseung coldly said.

"okay okay no shit Sherlock" jay said.

"Jakeyyy" sunoo hugged jake,jake also hugged back.

"sunooooo—where's jungwon?" jake asked when he realized he didn't saw the cat  eyed boy.

"he's asleep upstairs" jay replied.

"is your mom and dad inside?" heeseung asked ni-ki.
"no, they went shopping mom wanted to prepare a welcome party for us" ni-ki said while putting his arms around sunoo.

"are you getting married?" jake asked teasingly.
"n-no what" sunoo blushed.
jake giggled of how red he was.

"let's do it first" heeseung said as he wrapped his arms Jake's waist that made him shiver of the sudden contact.

their friends looked at each other with a teasing smirk.

"ew this is so cringe, c'mon let's go inside the wind is so cold" jay said as hee wore a proud smile as jake was there still blushing.

...

"Summer Competition will be held in Japan, we have to leave tomorrow"

Sunghoon smiled as he remembered jake was also there.

"what a coincidence"

to be continued...