Chapter 27 - Trust Me

"hey wake up lovebirds" jay shook the two with a teasing voice.

heeseung and jake stood their heads up as it was in pain after hours of laying on each other's head.

"where are we?" jake groaned with a sleepy voice, he looked outside and saw the most beautiful sight he ever seen.

he lit up and immediately ran outside, hee just giggled at his cuteness and followed.

"wow dude this place is enchanting, when did you find this place?" ni-ki roamed his eyes in amusement complementing the latter's taste of spots.

heeseung just chuckled proudly.

"wow this place is peaceful" sunoo also complimented.

"look wonie a cat" jay pointed at the cat whose got fluffy blonde hair.

"awwee ickk i want it, hi cat can i kidnap you?" jungwon said as he run up to the cat.

jay just chuckled looking at the boy-like-cat who's in awes while talking with the cat.

"ya ya ya ni-ki! why are you suddenly robbing some kids bike" sunoo run up to the Japanese with a kid crying.

Heeseung laughed at their friends.

he looked at jake who's closing his eyes while feeling the fresh breeze hitting his face.

the sight made him felt overwhelmed as he suddenly reached for jake's soft hand.

the latter opens his eyes to reveal heeseung doing the same thing as he did minutes ago.

he smiled and intertwined their hands that made heeseung smile.

he opens his eyes and saw jake staring at him while smiling.

somehow for jake the place was familiar and comfortable, he just couldn't point it out.

"so um when did you find this place?" jake asked as the silence was long.

heeseung was looking hesitant for a bit but he replied immediately.

"this used to be my favorite place when i was a kid because i met my first love here" he said looking at the sea with seagulls flying around.

jake became silent as he thought of the first love heeseung said.

"really?" jake looked at the elder wanting to ask more about the first love he mentioned.

" yes, he used to live here but that was a long time ago." he looked at the boy who's looking like a puppy and he knew their was so much question lingering on his mind.

hee chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"don't be jealous" he giggled.

"wha–I'm not" the latter defended while looking away.

"yes you are my pouty puppy" he giggled.

"I'm not!" he then again denied the accusation.

hee laughed and back hugged the latter snuggling to his embrace.

jake was pouting while hee was cheering him up, but jake couldn't get the thought of the first love heeseung said and this place being familiar.

" could it be.. you?"  he thought.

"honey you smell so nice" hee sweetly said as he putted small pecks on jake's neck.

"it's ticklish stop" the younger giggled.

" stop pouting I'm going to melt" hee dramatically covered his face as he was blushing at the latter's cuteness.

" stop teasing me" he playfully hit heeseung.