Chapter 25 - What's your name?

heeseung pov:
i woke up with the sudden bump the van ran into.

tbh i was about to screw that bump as my head hit the seat real bad, i shook my head and looked at my side to see a sleeping jake.

i smiled as he's trying to control his head not to fall, i chuckled and leaned forward to grab his head.

he woke up but not fully, we stared at each other, i chuckled as he was pouting cutely.

suddenly the van ran into another bump that made us bumped into each other's face.

"ah! my nose" he said woking up fully while rubbing his nose.

i chuckled as i also rubbed my nose, the heck it was like I've been hammered by Thor.

"please be careful, drive slowly" i called the drivers as they apologized.

i looked at the back and saw our friends unbothered sleeping, i guess we were the only ones who got hit by Thor lol.

i looked again to my side to see Jake closing his eyes and laid his head at the window as the sun lingered at his beautiful face.

i smiled and slowly grabbed his head to let him lay down at my shoulders instead, he cooperated and sighed as he found my shoulders comfortable.

i eyed his hands and grabbed it in comfort, i was blushing as hell wtf i am making moves inside a van.

i just shook my head smiling as he also grabbed my hand intertwining them.

i can now hear small cute snores, i looked and he's asleep. i kissed his head and he snuggled more.

jake was not that clingy to me, maybe he was just shy, in our relationship i was the one always clinging.

but their's times he will be the clingy one, i just loved that side of him. but overall i am contented, our relationship is not perfect as we fight sometimes but as long as jake is by my side i feel complete.

i thought but suddenly his phone kept vibrating i looked at his phone and saw 4 missed calls, did i was carried away by my daydreaming? i looked at it in confusion as it's unknown.

it vibrated again and i was hesitating but i picked it up.

📞: "hello? jakey? can we meet, i have something to tell you"

jakey? are they close? and why are they meeting for? wtf.. i thought because i was shook because it wasn't phone booked.

i glanced at jake and decided to spoke.

📞: "hello? jake it's about the-"

"who's this? and why are you meeting him? for what?" i said coldly.

i can hear a gasp and he hunged up.

now my curiosity and jealousy are eating me, is this why his been distant? is he cheating on m- wait no no he's not like that. i thought clenching the phone in my hand and glancing at jake.

i sighed and decided to just trust him, maybe it's just a misunderstanding.

......

jake pov:
"why do you have marks on your feet?" i asked the boy and i can see he wasn't ready for my question, i felt a lil guilty because maybe it was something he doesn't want to talk about.

he sighed and lay down on the soft grass as he mesmerized the sky.

we were in our favorite spot in the park, having a picnic.

"um forget what i said I'm sorry-" i tried cheering him up but he spoked and replied to my question.

"i was always tied in my bed when i got things messed up" he simply said keeping a straight face.

i was shocked because parents won't do such things specially when it's their child.

"i-i'm sorry" i looked down and he chuckled and stood up.

he hugged me and snuggled his nose in my neck.

i hesitated to hug him back because i was shy, and we just met a week ago and i didn't even get his name.

"please hug me" he spoke like a little baby, i was hesitant again but i managed to hug him.

"this feels nice" he said embracing me more, i was just confused and just understood he was lonely as i am.

he broked the hug and smiled at me.

"you must be confused because we're hanging out and we're complete strangers" he said, i forgot he was a hyung by a couple of months.

i chuckled "yes i am very confused" we laughed.

"my mother and father is the owner of that company", he pointed at the big building across the ocean as it was just close to see.

i smiled "wow you must be rich"

he chuckled "my parents not me" he said fiddling his fingers.

we do have the same life, people around me always say i am rich but to be honest my parents are the ones rich not me.

"how bout you?" he looked at me.

"u-um my parents owns that company too" i pointed to the biggest building just a centimeters away from theirs.

he looked at me shockly, "you're the son of the Sim's?" he said and backed away a bit.

"u-um yes perhaps." i looked down as i thought i was a creep for being the son of them.

the elder looked at me and understood my mood dropped, he scooted again to come closer.

"hey hey you're super cool" he cheered me up. honestly that creeps me out sometimes because he always knew what's on my head.

"anyways i was born in january 15th in france but moved here when i was 4, since then my parents became cold and hard on me" he ended.

"your birthday is close what are you planning to do?" i said excitedly.

" nah i don't do birthday's, i don't have someone to celebrate it either" he looked up at the sky.

i was sad for him and an idea popped in my mind, "hey how about we will celebrate it together?" i asked him and i can see a smile grew in his face.

we were only kids and not adults so definitely we just have to be in our favorite spot. here.

he hugged me tightly that i couldn't breathe. i tapped his back lightly and he understood he was choking me.

"oop sorry hehe I'm just glad we met" he smiled grew and grew.

"ya! you didn't told me about your name yet , I'm starting to think your name sucks hyung" i playfully glared at him.

he chuckled. "okay okay" he chuckled before continuing. "my name is..."

dang it.