Tension

Oh my god? We did it!

It's such an overwhelming feeling isn't it?

Yes!

Bradley leaned back against the car seat as they were taken together to the official after party.

I still can't quite believe it to be honest. The movie is doing so well, I didn't expect any of that.

Sometimes dreams come true, Stef. We've been working on this for so long, all of us and especially you deserve it. You most of all!

She nudged his shoulder with hers.

You are the director.

But that doesn't change the fact that you put every drop of your heart and soul into this project!

I wouldn't have if I didn't have this wonderful gentleman by my side.

She smiled and looked at him. A smile formed on his face as well. Their eyes lingered on each other for a moment until the driver interrupted them. They had reached their destination and arrived at the after party.

Wait a minute.

He got out, walked around the car  and opened the door for her.

There was no need to do that.

Her cheeks turned a tiny bit red. He was always a gentleman.
The paparazzi took the chance and took hundreds of photos of the two of them. Both signed a few more autograph cards, but then went in together.
The party was already in full swing. There was loud music, partly remixes of the A Star is born songs. The hall was full of people, unknown and familiar faces everywhere. You could have felt the feeling of confinement, but the mood was good. Everyone was happy and just wanted to have fun, dance or talk.
The whole time they were at the party, they didn't leave each other's side. Somehow they kept finding each other in this big room. Even the others noticed a little bit of the way they looked at each other and touched each other. It was these little touches, on the back or arm, that happened more and more often.
Bradley leaned in toward her a little.

Do you want to get out of here?

She bit her lips and looked at him. He just knew her so well. She was tired and a little worn out from the day. It had been exhausting and exciting. She nodded and smiled. His hand slipped into hers so they could conspicuously disappear from the event.

What do you think about us ordering Pizza?

Are you serious about that?

He laughed.

You know damn well I'm always hungry, so? Are you in?

That sounds awesome!

Bradley told the driver and had them taken to the next restaurant. They ordered their food and then sat down in some empty parking lot. It was almost like the parking lot scene in their movie, except they were both wearing fancy clothes.

Much better than this expensive food at these events.

He held his hand in front of his full mouth and nodded.

What did you expect.

He chuckled and tried hard not to spit out the food. She had to start laughing as well. They both had to start laughing so hard that they even had tears in their eyes. Only after a few minutes they had calmed down again. They could breathe again and finally swallow their food.

Thank you, B!

He looked over at her in amazement and raised his eyebrows.

Hmm?