Splash

I feel so terrible because this was a request by @bradga_love and I totally forgot to post it back then.😭 If you're reading this right now, I hope you can forgive me?

_________

We're switching back to Lady Gaga in New York!

Thank you Ari!

She was paddling with one arm and holding a wooden spoon as a microphone with her other hand. It was all just another promo for her new album Chromatica or rather, the single Rain on me with her now close friend Ariana Grande.
They both had been thinking about doing some kind of weather show and for that reason she was just in the pool struggling to keep her head above water.

I'd rather be dry right now!

Sarah, the one who filmed the whole thing and was responsible for the camera work, had to laugh for a moment.

You have to watch out for the rain, or you'll get wet! Oh oh, I think it's starting to rain? Ari how is it with you right now?

The livestream changed the picture and switched back to Ariana, so Sarah had enough time to connect the garden hose to create the artificial rain until someone else entered the "set".

OK we have a 5 minute break. You can come out of the pool for a minute if you want?

Sarah's voice rang out from the small shed where the garden hose was stowed.

It's ok- ... B! Hello!

Hey you two- Stef? What's going on here?

He laughed at the picture that appeared before him. When Sarah joined him, he was completely confused.

What are you doing here?

His girlfriend looked at him and wiped the pink wig hair from her face.

We're shooting the weather video. I told you about it!

Oh, I thought you wanted to do it in the shower and- with me?

Yes.

He looked at her and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

Then why are you in the pool?

Because there was a change of plans and I didn't want to keep you from your meeting.

You know I could have rescheduled it ... is there anything I can do now, like help?

She swam to the edge of the pool and smiled at him again.

I haven't had a kiss yet today, that would be a big help!

He smiled at her too and leaned down to kiss her.

Guys I don't want to interrupt anything, I'm really sorry too, but-.

AHHHH!!!!

At that moment, Bradley lost his balance and fell into the pool. There was a loud splashing sound as his body fell into the water. Luckily, he was able to grab her in time so he didn't fall on top of her. There was a huge wave and lots of drops of water flew through the air, so Sarah was soaking wet too.
It didn't take long for them to emerge from the water again, gasping for air. Not just because they hadn't been holding their breath, but because the water was freezing cold for Bradley.

Ahhhouhhh my god!

He brushed a few hairs out of his face to check that he hadn't hurt them.

Are you ok? Are you all right? Did I hurt you?

I'm fine. You're so clumsy!

They both laughed and looked at each other. Somehow they kept getting into funny and quite comical situations. Just the other day they had fallen over with the sofa, because he wanted to save Stefani from a flying ball and pulled her back with such force that even the couch fell over.
Now they were both standing in the pool fully dressed and couldn't stop laughing.
She couldn't deny that he looked pretty good with wet hair and a now partially see-through white shirt.

Friends?

The only one not laughing was Sarah, as she tried with all her might to stop the livestream. The picture had just switched back when Bradley dove out of the water.

Friends!

The focus finally settled on Sarah, who pointed at the camera with a worried look. Stefani looked around and the only idea that came to her mind was that Bradley had to go under again. He understood that, took a breath and was pushed under the water by her.

We- eh ... There's a storm surge coming in, we have to go now- Ehhh, bye!

Sarah had finally managed to turn off the camera when Bradley resurfaced, gasping for air.

Now everyone knows. Everyone saw you, the whole world knows now!

Panic rose in her as she climbed out of the pool and snuggled into a towel.

What are we going to do now? Bobby is going to kill me!

Meanwhile, Bradley had also climbed out of the pool and was drying himself off.

Nobody is going to kill you, I'll take care of that. It was my fault, only my fault.

Don't give you two such a hard time. I'm for it anyway, that you finally make it public! I can see that you both suffer from it! Look on the bright side, now you don't have to hide anymore.

Bradley turned to her and stroked his wet hair. Sarah smiled at them.

Sarah is right, Stef.

He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her.

We're going to make this work.

She leaned her forehead against his and closed her eyes. The drops of water running down their noses mingled.

We'll get this done, trust me. I love you.

She pouted when she heard his words and gave him a kiss.

I love you!

Oh my god. You both are so cute! Stop or I'm gonna cry!

_______

I wrote this back then, so I hope you like it. I'm still soooo sorry!😫😫