Sneaking

Come in, quick. Hurry!

Just as his foot was in her room, she closed the window behind him. Immediately she pulled him into a tight hug and he did the same. His nose immediately found its way into her hair to breathe in her scent.

God I missed you so much!

I missed you too!

How long can you stay?

An hour at the most I think.

Her expression looked sad, which is why he made her look at him.

Hey, at least we're together, even if it's for a short time. I wouldn't have forgiven myself if we didn't spend our 6 month day together.

You're right.

She had her chin on his chest and was looking at him with her pretty green eyes. He leaned down and gave her a kiss.

Any particular requests for what we should do?

I have some snacks in my cupboard, uhm, if you want we could watch a movie or we could play cards or something. I mean it's just my room, don't have much here.

He took her face in his hands and gave her a kiss on the forehead, then on the lips.

Whatever you want, angel.

She kissed him again, then went to her cupboard, where she pulled out a pack of chips and some gummy bears. Bradley had sat down on her bed and watched her as she proudly showed him the items.

I'm afraid, I left the chocolate at home, sorry.

Don't be sorry, B. I'm glad you're here at all! It's very sweet of you to sneak out and very brave as well.

His hands were outstretched waiting for her to come up to him, which she did, to pull her closer.

I would do anything for you. No one could stop me from seeing you.

A beautiful smile was on her face. She leaned against him and kissed him tenderly, causing him to fall backwards onto the bed along with her. They both laughed into each other's mouths.

I'm afraid I'm too small to climb up your roof and I think I'd get into even more trouble.

Doesn't matter, we're together now.

Uhum.

She pressed her lips against his again and a very soft whimper came from her. He had heard it, felt his body reacting to it. His hands stroked gentle circles over her back and he tried to distract himself with something.

How is your back?

Fine. It doesn't hurt, I think it's pretty much healed. Look.

She pulled her shirt up a little, revealing the clef on her lower back.

You really are amazing, you know that?

Why's that?

He had sat up in bed with her on his lap and his arms around his neck.

I don't know any other person who can sing so well, fight so hard for their gigs in any bars or get a fake ID to get a tattoo. It looks beautiful by the way.

Come on, I'm definitely not the first one to do this. After all, I'm not buying drugs with it.

If you did, I'd stop you anyway!

My protector!

She kissed his lips again, then slid off him to go to the bathroom.

I even bought a few other things.