Games

!!!!Maybe a bit ... well -

Irina, Bradley, Christian, Sarah, Tim, Freddi, Natali and Bobby sat together at the table. An hour ago the house was full because they were all having a party because the last day of shooting was done.

Irina didn't feel like it, but wanted to monitor Bradley because she had a strange feeling. Just like Christian, she just sat there and looked critically at Stefani. She noticed the small gestures between them, that they had to constantly touch and look at each other. Both didn't like the behavior of their partners at all, they knew that there was definitely more going on between them. Everyone had already drunk a little bit alcohol and was a little tipsy, which is why they were in a good mood.
"Should we play a game?"
The whole table looked at Natali.
"Yes!"
Stefani laughed and continued to lean against Bradley. The whole table liked the idea, only Irina was less enthusiastic. Bradley also smiled when he saw Stefani laughing.
"Which game?"
"Truth or Dare!"
Irina's eyes widened and she took another sip from her glass.
Sarah had a grin on her face.
"Challange accepted!"
Natali laughed.
"OK! Bobby, bottle up, now it's play time!"
She turned the bottle, which then stopped at Freddi's era.
"Ok, truth or dare?"
Freddi's eyes widened. He was a little afraid of Stefani's sister.
"Either you jump naked in the pool or you drink 15 shots or 'what was the stupidest thing you've ever done?'."
Bobby couldn't help laughing.
Natali clicked on her cell phone and looked diabolically at him.
"This is not really exciting, but I accidentally called my mother because I was looking for my cell phone. I asked her if it was by her until I realized that I was just using- the phone. "
Everyone burst out laughing.
"Next round, you can turn."
Frederic turned the bottle. It turned and stopped by Sarah.
" 'Who do you least like from us' or pretend that you are the absolute kissing expert and show your teammates what a perfect french kiss looks like, by yourself or swap your clothes with the player on your left."
"I think I'll take the last task! LG?"
Stefani nodded excitedly. She was wearing a dress and Sarah only had a bikini with a thin cloth over it, which made the whole situation even funnier. Gaga pulled the black beach dress over her body and revealed her underwear. Christian just rolled his eyes and looked at Bradley. His eyes were on her beautiful body. Bobby and Frederic whistled and Natali slapped her ass. Irina pretended not to see and took another sip of her sparkling wine. The two women went around the corner to change and came back 2 minutes later. Sarah was now wearing her black beach dress and Stefani was now wearing a pink bikini.
"So who's next?"
Tim smiled at Sarah and admired her in the dress. The bottle turned again and this time stopped at Christian.
"Kiss the partner to your right or sit on the lap of the player to your left for the rest of the game, or 'When was the last time you had sex?'"
The man considered. Actually, he didn't want to do any of these and certainly didn't want to sit on anyone's lap. Stefani was a little embarrassed because she knew that nothing had been going on between them for 4 months. Christian leaned over to Bobby and kissed him on the cheek. Sarah made a booing noise with Natali, but Stefani was glad he didn't say anything.
"On the lips! On the lips!"
Christian rolled his eyes.
"Next time."
He looked grimly at Natali. She stopped cheering and leaned back in her chair. Christian turned the bottle. This time she landed on Frederic again.
"Drink 5 shots or upload an ugly picture to Instagram or 'When and with whom did you have your first time with?'"
He squeezed his fingers.
"Where's the alcohol?"
Stefani wanted to get up but tipped a little to the side. Bradley looked at her and squeezed her waist so she wouldn't fall.
"Thank you!"
He just winked at her and watched her get the alcohol.
Freddi emptied one glass after the next, but after the fourth he needed a break.
"Well, if we all have a hangover tomorrow, Bradley knows this stuff! Din't you, Mister Handsome!?"
Stefani beamed at him. Her smile was big when she looked into his eyes and put her hand on his arm.
"She's right, isn't she darling!"
Irina was pissed off, but her comment only got nasty looks from the others, except Christian.
Frederic turned the bottle again. It was Stefani's turn.
"Ok sis, 'Who would you pay to sleep with you?' or massage your partner infront of you the feet or take off your clothes for the rest of the game. "
This task was actually very easy, but a small part of her mind told her not to do it. Despite the alcohol, she decided to answer the question.
".Br -eyoncé."
She was unable to tell the truth because she was too afraid that there would be a big argument, so she lied. The table was still satisfied with the answer. Stefani turned the bottle. It was Irina's turn. The Russian rolled her eyes.
"Either you have to lick everyone's face or take an ice shower or 'tell us your biggest secret'."
Everyone at the table looked at Irina.
"I'll take an ice shower!"
Bradley, Stefani, Natali and Sarah started to laugh.
"I'll get the ice!"
Bradley got up from the table and went inside to get a bucket of ice-cold water. When he came back they were already in the meadow and Irina was sitting on a chair. Christian had already left because he had to go to a job tomorrow.
"Ready? 3 ... 2"
He tipped the bucket all over the woman. Bradley burst out laughing. She screamed in terror. She was soaking wet and trembled a little in the cold water. Stefani felt a little pity for her.
"Irina, are you okay? Should I get you something to wear?"
The russian lady got up from her chair and stared at Stefani.
"I will go home now!"
Without saying another word, she left the group, annoyed and wet. When the rest went back to the table, Stefani nudged Bradley a little.
"It wasn't nice from you to laugh about it like that."
He felt bad at her words. He didn't really care about Irina, but when he heard that Stefani was a little disappointed, he immediately wanted to undo everything. His hand brushed hers and he looked at her with a look of guilt feelings.
"It was not very fair, I know, but she somehow deserved it and it was her own decision."
The little blonde smiled. After everyone was back in their seats and getting new drinks, the bottle turned again. It was Stefani's turn again. "Either you eat a whole chilli pepper or 'What was the biggest mistake you ever made' or give the person to your left a lap dance."
Stefani grinned and knew exactly what she wanted to do. She pushed her chair back and sat on Bradley's lap. Natali's eyes widened and she laughed, something she wouldn't have ever expected from her sister. Stefani rubbed her hip against Bradley and moved her body on his lap. He had to pull himself together to not lose control. She climbed down from him and stretched her barely clothed ass against his middle. When she sat on him again, she leaned over to his ear and moaned softly into it. She noticed that he was getting hard. Sarah whistled and Bobby danced to music with Frederic. Stefani was still dancing on his lap until Natali cut her off.
"I think the job is done!"
The crowd clapped when Stefani winked at him one last time and sat back in her chair.
"It was hot! Do I get something like that from my wife too?"
Tim spoke up. Sarah looked at him teasingly.
"Later!"
The bottle stopped by Natali. Stefani took the cell phone from her and leaned over to Bradley.
"Let's have a look. You have to drink 15 shots or show off your favorite sex position with a partner or 'Who have you had the worst sex with and why?'."
Natali considered and looked at her sister. Stefani leaned over Bradley's lap to whisper something in her ear. Natali pulled Bobby with her, ordered him to sit on a chair, and knelt over him.
"Satisfied?"
Stefani shook her head.
"You have to do it more authentically."
The brunette looked at her skeptically, but soon she had a small smile on her lips.
"Do it yourself!"
"OK!"
She grabbed Bradley by the shirt collar and lay on the table in front of him. Spreading her legs, barely considered by the bikini bottoms, she pulled Bradley to her middle. At the sudden contact, both let out a small moan. They stayed in this position for a few seconds and looked at each other.
"See! Not very hard."
Natali had to laugh, everyonr else didn't even care anymore. It was already normal that she and Bradley were so close and had this sexual tension.
"Oh my god, it's after 3 o'clock in the morning!"
Stefani was still on the table and turned her head to her friend.
"You have to go, right? Now that the game is so fun!"
Sarah nodded. Tim got up slowly.
"We still have to pick up my mother tomorrow. Sorry!"
Gaga pushed away from the table so that she was sitting in front of Bradley.
"At least I'll call you a taxi!"
One last smile to Bradley and she was in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah and Tim were gone 20 minutes later. Bobby also went home. Natali and Freddi decided to stay with Stefani and were in their guest rooms. Bradley and Stefani clear up the mess a bit. At the latest, Stefani had noticed that she had a little alcohol in her blood. She rocked as she brought the last plates into the kitchen. When she wanted to go upstairs to her bedroom, she ran into Bradley. From refelx, he put his hands on her waist so that she didn't fall over. They looked at each other and didn't say a word. Her lips nourished automatically until they touched. She wrapped her legs around his body. Bradley held her and carried her up the stairs.
"I know exactly what you wanted to say, but I do it voluntarily and for free."
He winked at her and bandaged her lips again. Stefani smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"I've been waiting for this moment for so long! I lo-"
He pulled back a little so he could look at her, because she stopped.
"You can say it. I feel the same. Stefani, I love you, since the first moment!"
She kissed him and whispered the magic three words against his lips. The couple went straight to their bedroom. She kicked her door and closed it.
"We have to be very quiet!"
She kissed him again and shook her head.
"They'll sleep like babies! Maybe a few headaches."
Bradley grinned.
"Tomorrow we will be hurt in a completely different way."
Fortunately, the guest rooms were a step further.

-------

I hope here are not sooo many mistakes in it. 😬😅 If so, then just ignore them! 😂😊