Say thank you

Oh.

She just managed to dodge a letter as it was thrown onto the stage.

Whoever threw it, I don't take that as some kind of attempt to stop me from singing?

The huge crowd of fans started laughing.

Let's see what's inside here.

She went to the letter, picked it up and opened it. In the crowd, two young girls in particular stood out and started shouting frantically. You could see that they had something to do with the piece of paper she was holding.

"Dear Lady Gaga, I don't even know what to say. All I know is that I am very very grateful to you!"
Awww. You know, without you guys. Every single person here, I wouldn't be here either. You guys are just amazing!

Everyone was cheering and rejoicing. It was a super nice vibe and everyone seemed to understand each other, to form a community.
She continued reading.

It was through you and Bradley that my best friend and I met in the first place. We love A Star is born and hope you make more movies like that.

By now she had a few tears in her eyes and held her hand over her heart. She was really so grateful to each and everyone and now hearing these kind words only made her happier.

You guys watched A Star is Born?

Everyone in the stadium started screaming and cheering again. She had a huge smile on her face when she saw the reaction of the fans.

Where are you two anyway.

Her eyes tried to find the people responsible for those sweet words in the dark light. The people standing next to them pointed at them and shouted.

Ah there you are!

Still holding the mic, she walked to the edge of the stage and asked a security guard to help her down.

You know, I thought for a long time that I wouldn't go on tour anymore, I doubted myself, I was insecure, but as many times as I showed you to believe in yourself, you showed me how to believe in myself.

Security took her hand and lowered it so she could run to the two girls.

Thank you so much for this letter!

She hugged the two of them. The girls were crying and shaking. Everything was so exciting and their biggest wish just seemed to come true.

Did you read everything?

One of them found her voice again and asked her, which she only answered with a nod.

You will come backstage to me later! The security will take you there.

At that moment, the two of them screamed. They couldn't hide their joy anymore. But Lady Gaga was also happy, took the two in her arms again and then climbed back onto the stage. She still had a show to finish. During the rest of the songs, her eyes automatically kept wandering to the two girls and she smiled at them several times.
After about an hour, she was done. The fans loved it and she herself couldn't deny that this was probably her best show and a great start for the tour. After saying goodbye to everyone she went backstage with her team and changed quickly so she was ready for the photos. The security also took the two girls backstage. Only when everyone else was gone and all the photos were taken, Gaga went to join them. At that moment Bobby joined them, accompanied by a taller man.
Bobby stood rooted to the spot and looked at them, the other man didn't care at all, he just kept walking towards them. A huge smile on his face.

I thought all the fans were gone? Why-

It's all right!

She didn't really get to say anything more because the taller man pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss. It's important to note that this man wasn't just any man, but Bradley Cooper.

You were great, baby! Wow! It was just- you are so fantastic! I loved every single second and so did the fans! You rocked it!

He had his arm wrapped around her so he could kiss her again.
At that moment, he had also noticed the two girls looking at him with their mouths open.

What?

You wrote that I should thank him and give him a kiss on the cheek, I think you can do that now and a kiss on the cheek is totally okay by me.

Bradley looked at them and was completely confused. At this point Bobby had just given up trying to change anything about the situation, nothing helped anyway and Gaga always did what she wanted anyway.

Hi ehm-

Hey you two, did you like it? She was amazing, wasn't she?

Bradley instinctively wrapped an arm around his girl's waist and looked kindly at the two teens. He just accepted the situation and didn't question anything.

It was beyond insane and we still can't believe we're even here.

Both Gaga and Bradley smirked.

We just wanted to say thank you for everything you do! The show was so awesome!

That's so sweet of you guys!

I can just agree with them, Stef! You worked on it for so long and it was worth it!

She snuggled up to him and looked at him with googly eyes.

Thank you! I couldn't have done it without you!

Her lips found his for a sweet, slightly longer kiss. Even though the others in the room were actually redundant and usually it should feel uncomfortable watching this scene at this point, but it wasn't. Everyone was happy to be there, watching this adorable moment. Nobody could look away. The way the two of them interacted with each other, what their eyes said and how their bodies unconsciously reacted to each other again and again was simply beautiful.
Without any of them noticing, Bobby sidled up to the girls and whispered something to them.

This has to stay between us ok? Not a word, to anyone. She just doesn't know what she's doing sometimes.