Sneaking 2

Before he could climb all the way through the window, her lips were already on his. He grinned.

What a lovely greeting!

As soon as he was in her room, they hugged each other.

I'm so glad you're here!

His hand gently stroked her hair.

Me too.

He threw his bag into the room as he looked at her.

One more week and you won't be grounded anymore.

Finally! It's such a pain not seeing you every day, not even being able to text you.

But look, we always find a way.

We're crazy.

She grinned at him.

I would say just very creative.

They both laughed a little, at the thought that they spent every free second together at school, arranging meetings, because Stefani didn't have a working cell phone at the moment either. It was exhausting and stressful, but it worked.

You haven't shown me your new vinyl yet. I hear you're a Creedance Clearwater Revival fan now too?

Stefani rolled her eyes playfully and looked away.

I don't know who you might have heard that from ...

I remember there was this pretty, sweet girl in the hallway this morning, which almost knocked me over because she was so happy about it.

Hey, that's not fair. I remember you jumping in circles when the new movie trailer for Star Wars came out.

The one I hope to go to the cinema with you?

If you take me with you.

Yes!

He thrust his fist in the air as a sign of success.

You weirdo! Do you want to see the record now?

She excitedly pulled his hand along to her shelf. Excitedly, she operated her old record player, which she had bought at a flea market sometime ago, so that music played softly.
Bradley immediately had a smile on his face. He had successfully turned her into a fan.

Would you do me the honor.

He bowed to her and held out a hand, which she gladly accepted. Together they swayed to the beat of the music and danced a bit. At one point, a small yawn escaped Stefani.

I'm so sorry!

Don't be sorry! Do you want to lie down? We can sleep a little. I told my mom I'm with Dave, he knows too, so it's not a problem.

But I don't want to waste our precious time sleeping. I want to enjoy every single second with you!

We're not wasting time, come here. Then I can hold you and cuddle you.

He pulled her towards the bed.

I need to put on another pair of pants first. Do you want to put on something else too? I still have your sweatpants and a T-shirt of yours.

He grinned broadly at her when he saw that she had opened her last drawer all the way and his things were neatly tucked inside. She had made room for his stuff and put it in her closet so no one else would notice.

You are cute!

She took out the pants and a shirt, leaned on the bed, gave him a kiss and handed them to him.

I have to admit, I may have had the clothes on a few times too.

As she grabbed a pair of more comfortable pants from the closet as well, she didn't see the way he was looking at her. He was just totally in love with this girl... luckily his girl. Bradley took off his shirt and pants to change, but before he did, he sauntered over to her. Stefani had also just taken off her jeans to put on her sweatpants when she felt two hands on her waist. She turned around and looked him in the eye.

I thought changing clothes and not taking them off?

You are so pretty, sweetie!

He kissed her and just held her in his arms for a moment. The compliment made her blush slightly. It wasn't everyday that someone saw her in her underwear and hearing those words now meant a lot to her. It was a very special moment, especially because the words came from him.

Can I put on a shirt of yours?

Her eyes sparkled when he nodded. Immediately she took a shirt. He helped her put it on and then got dressed himself. Together they slipped into her bed. As announced, he held her tightly in his arms and snuggled up to her. His nose was buried in her hair, enjoying the heavenly scent, her scent. She intertwined her fingers and looked into his blue eyes until they grew heavier. Eventually her eyes were closed and she fell asleep.
One last 'I love you' had put her to sleep. Gently he watched her form until he too grew tired and slowly fell asleep. Their foreheads were pressed right against each other and they held each other tightly in their arms as they slept. They were the cutest highschool sweethearts ever and that's also exactly what her mother thought when she peeked into the room. Actually, she had been against it from the beginning, for several reasons, but seeing her daughter like this. Knowing that he had risked everything for her and that she looked so peaceful when she was with him melted her heart. Somehow it was ok, somehow this love was just beautiful, more beautiful than any other.

Was thinking about making a separate book out of it. If I have time, I might do that ... If you like it🤔. But first the Christmas countdown. Are you all ready for the first of December??? Hope you're gonna like it.