Concert

It was 7 p.m. The concert would start in an hour. Bradley parked his bike at her front door and rang the bell.

Taxi is here!

I'm coming!

Stefani came running down the stairs and tried to fasten her earring while walking. When she opened the door, she saw two blue eyes, right in front of her. She almost dropped the earring as she hugged him tightly.

You look amazing!

Thanks B! ... but you're not bad either!

He admired her body and then looked into her face. Just as she was about to tighten her earring, he took her hand and removed it from her ear.

Not ...

Why? We agreed with no makeup, but there was never any mention of earrings!

He laughed a little and rummaged in his pocket.

I hope you like them?

Carefully, she took the box out of his hands.

But- B, you don't have to give me anything.

You're welcome! I know these are made for you.

Her little fingers opened the package.

Oh my God! Bradley- ... I- ...

He looked at her beautiful face and when he saw that she was happy he had to smile.

These are the earrings that I saw when we were in Tacoma together! Thank you so much!

She jumped into his arms and pressed a big kiss on his cheek.

I'm happy, that you like it!

Like? I love it! ... You shouldn't have done it!!

Everything for my girl!

She pulled back a bit and immediately put on her new earrings. They matched perfectly with the black dress she was wearing. Bradley didn't move an inch and his hands were still in the same place on her waist as before.

You're so beautiful!

Stop, or I'll be completely red!

You would still be beautiful!

Bradley, stop!

She giggled lightly and pressed her Hand against his chest as they faced each other, arm in arm. Their eyes were connacted. Not even a horde of elephants could have stopped them from staring at each other. They felt the closeness, the familiarity, the warmth, the love and the friendship between them. The friendship, which was actually much more than just friendship. They both knew that they had something deeper in common, something magical. Nobody had ever felt it before, this feeling in the body and in the heart. She knew it would be wrong to take another step, to act as her heart demanded.

Um ... do we want to go? The concert starts in about 40 minutes.

Her eyes still didn't separate. Green and blue mixed. Stefani nodded briefly and smiled automatically. When they both clasped their fingers at the same time, he pulled her a little to his motorcycle. He went backwards so that he could still look at her. He carefully took a helmet and pulled it over her head.

You know the rules. Always hold on tight and never let go!

I know ... I would never let you go! I trust you with my life!

And I trust you! Now let's go, otherwise we'll miss the show.

Both got on the black motorcycle and drove through the streets of LA. As promised, she clung to Bradley's body. They both enjoyed the closeness between them, that they felt. After a short time they arrived at the concert hall, parked and went through the back entrance into the building. They were lucky that nobody recognized them. Her brown hair and his long beard was unfamiliar and in the dark no one knew that Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper had just entered the room. They held hands all the time. When the concert really started and the singer came on stage, the light changed. The color changed from bright blue to a very delicate, pink color. A new song started and Bradley put his hands on her hips. The music was beautiful and made them feel completely different than before.

They rocked a bit to the beat. Stefani had leaned her forehead against his and closed her eyes. Her fingers stroked his hair and made small circles on his neck. Their bodies were so close together that not even a sheet of paper could have fit between them. Her outside world seemed irrelevant when their eyes met again. The most beautiful blue and the deepest green met like sparks. It had been crackling between them for weeks, but now was the moment when they accepted it for the first time.

Stef, I-

She immediately put her finger on his lips and smiled at him. When he nodded, she pulled her hand back and replaced her finger with her lips. Stefani melted at his touches and smiled into the kiss. He slowly ran his hand over her back and massaged her hip a little.
The singer had noticed the couple and was impressed by their atmosphere. He waved to a cameraman and pointed to Stefani and Bradley. A beautiful video appeared on the screen behind him. A moment that no one had ever seen before. It was the most beautiful sight and the pure definition of love. That night they had not only shown love to each other, but also encouraged all other people to believe in it. They have shown that true love exists and isn't only found in fairy tales.
When the two separated to take a breath, everyone clapped. They looked around and saw each other on the huge screen.

Wow-

Stefani was speechless. Neither she nor Bradley would have expected anything like that.

I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold

They had finally found that someone.

======

I'm sorry ... I know it's so bad.😶 I hope there are not sooo many mistakes in it, if so ... I'm so sorry!😔