Old man

I'm back.

She shuffled out of the kitchen with a smile on her face.

My old man is back. 70 years and even gray hair. I'm impressed.

Bradley rolled his eyes, but had to chuckle.

Just because I'm old doesn't mean I can't get a kiss anymore!

She stroked her hand down his wrinkled face. It felt weird and looked pretty unfamiliar too.

I thought you weren't into women?

Bradley raised his eyebrows.

It's different with you. Even people who don't feel love would fall in love with you.

Hmm, I'm lucky that's the case, huh? Especially with this handsome old man in front of me.

They were playing with fire. Their faces were so close and the tension was getting more and more extreme.

I think I'm lucky that you chose me. Out of all your admirers, I somehow made it, impressive. By the way, this is far from the full make up, so you'll have to deal with me getting even older.

They both smiled and connected their lips. During the kiss, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kept going down her back. His hands reached her butt, which he grabbed with a flourish so he could carry her. Her legs were wrapped around his body, very close together. Their lips had not parted once as he took her to the bedroom.
The last few days had been so stressful, they both needed each other. They needed to release tension and to feel each other again. It was pure luck that Stefani was able to be in New York for the last two weeks. She had a concert at a wedding and had to go to Pennsylvania for a short time, but luckily that wasn't far away. Still, it was an exhausting time. Sometimes they would sit together for hours and talk about Bradley's new movie. They helped and supported each other.
The feeling of being close to each other again, of feeling and holding each other literally overtook them and only increased their desire for each other.
It was like a kind of longing, they had missed each other even though they spent all their time together. They needed each other for more than just emotional support.
When he went to kiss her neck, she felt the layers of make up on his face. The roughest of it was gone, but there was still enough on his face for her to see and feel the wrinkles.

B?

Hmm?

He continued kissing her neck and then went back to her lips.

I don't think I can do this.

What? Is everything okay?

We can't- so- you look like a strange old man. I can't do it like this.

The only thing he did was laugh softly.

You know it's still me, right?

Yeah, but-

She let her hands slide over his face. His features changed as he saw the concern in her eyes.

In a way ... not really.

She also started laughing lightly, bringing a smile back to his face. Her grin and laugh was contagious and whenever he felt bad, she alone could make him happy again within seconds.
He nudged her nose with his.

You're not mad at me, are you? I love you no matter how you look, but right now you look like a stranger and not my B. It's just- strange? I'd like to see the real you, to look into my man's eyes when we make love, you know? I need you, not Leonard Bernstein.

You are cute! I understand you. I might feel the same way.

He kissed her again. After a few passionate kisses, she had to start laughing again.

B, you're even starting to stick.

Huh, what?

He pulled back and saw what she meant. Her face was kind of stuck together with his, she had make up residue hanging everywhere.

I think I better go take a shower now?

I think so too, hehe.

She couldn't stop giggling and accompanied him to the bathroom to wash the remnants off her face.

How did it go today, anyway?

It was great! The people are all so nice and doing a fantastic job! I am so thankful for that!

You are the best director!

Said the best actress!

Stop it!

That's the only true reality!

Idiot.

Your idiot!

She just shook her head in disbelief and smiled.

By the way, today the kid was on the set.

Ouh, the little man is so cute! Not as cute as our Lea, of course, but-.

I couldn't help but think of you.

Of me?

She dried her face with the towel.

Yes, the way you hold our future baby. You are such an adorable mother! I swear by god, you have no idea what these thoughts did with me.

She stopped in her movement. Her mouth was slightly open, speechless.

Stef?

Bradley tried to wipe the shampoo from his eyes on the other side of the shower. He was concerned since there was no response from her.

Stef is ev-

The moment he got the soap out of his eyes, he suddenly saw her standing in front of him.

Stef. Are you alright? What are you doing? You also wanna take a shower?

Are you serious?

She stepped closer to him and looked him in the eyes.

Yes, I wouldn't have said it otherwise.

A grin formed on his face.

Because there's nothing I want more than that!

A shower?

Both laughed a bit until he clasped her face with his hands and pulled her lips to his.

Neither did I. Never have.

So you're serious? You want this, a family with me?

Whenever you're ready, yes. I want you for the rest of my life!

Her eyes looked at him incredulously. They kissed again and just held each other.

What do you think, some baby plans after the tour?

Oh my god, that sounds so unreal.

But it's not.

She wrapped her arms around him as the warm shower water ran down on them.

I have to go to LA tomorrow.

She drew a few circles on his now clean chest. All the paint and glue residue was gone. Not a single wrinkle was left and his gray dyed hair was also gone. He was her B again.

HausLabs, right?

Yes.

Then we better use the time now!

He turned off her shower and put a towel around her.

I love you!

You know that I love you as much as possible. Even more than possible!

I do.