35

Finally! Can you imagine that? You're finally marrying Jeonghan! It took the two of you so long. " Miyu said, checking her reflection in the mirror she was holding.

"Yeah, I didn't imagine that this day would come. I mean, look at us. " Mitu looked at me and smiled.

"I know right. After your wedding, it will be me and Joshua. " She said, and I looked at her. The hairdresser is still busy fixing my hair, so I can't face her. I just looked at her reflection in the mirror in front of me.

"What about Jun?" I asked her and she just slouches and looks sad.

"He already has a new girlfriend, Jes." I just really wasted my time with him. He followed him like a dog. like a crazy dog. Imagine, I even live in Beijing just to be with him! And look, he left me just because I wanted to have a baby. Is that even wrong? " Miyu said, and I just smiled at her. She already told me the story of her and Jun's relationship. She liked Jun, really liked or maybe loved the guy. She was so crazy over him that she even rejected a modeling offer in NY just to be with Jun in Beijing. And now he dumped her just like that.

"Give him some time, Miyu." Maybe Jun has got a lot on his plate right now. You've mentioned that his business is having a rough time right now. Maybe he didn't mean what he said. " I said, trying to comfort her, but she just looked at me.

It's been 5 months, Jessica. It's been 5 freaking months and I even saw him with a girl outside the hotel where he is staying! " I was startled, and even my make-up artist and some other people around us were startled when they heard the angry voice of Miyu.

Relax Miyu. My God. Today is my wedding day. Don't let what you see ruin your mood. Please? I want you to be happy today, just like me. We will talk about that when we come back from our honeymoon. I promise. " I said and she sighed and just nodded and continued putting some lipstick on her lips. I watched her and felt bad. Miyu has always been with me, helping and being my bed girl, but I haven't done anything for her. Maybe I can help her with Jun. I can ask Jeonghan since they are friends.

"It's time." Being nervous is an understatement. I mean, my hands are shaking, my legs feel like jello. I'm so excited and happy for today.

"Once the door is open, walk in the middle just like how we practice." "Walk in the middle and look at your groom waiting for you." The coordinator said, and I looked at her smile and nod. The door slowly opened and I saw the people who became part of my life. My friends, my brother, my first family, and my real family. I can't help but cry as I see Jeonghan, all smiles, waiting for me by the altar, followed by my two babies and our parents.

I walk slowly, feeling the happiness that I have. I look around at our friends, all smiling at us. Seungcheol is here also, giving me his gummy smile that I always love. I smile at him and he laughs at me. I continue walking, looking at every person who shares the happiness of the day.

I heard someone singing my favorite song that I didn't even know. Someone handed me a tissue to use to wipe my tears. I smile at her and look in front of me. I saw Jeonghan doing the same. He wipes his tears away with a smile, and then he looks at me again.

Just a few more steps and I can finally hold his hand. I think I saw something. Jeonghan's white suit was suddenly drenched with red liquid.

"Jeonghan? Jeonghan? " I threw my bouquet and ran to him. He was clutching his chest, kneeling. Joshua immediately comes to his side.

"Call the ambulance!" I heard someone shout. I cradle Jeonghan in my arms.

"Jeonghan? Hey, look at me. " I said, holding his face and kissing his forehead. Jeonghan reaches for my hands.

"Princess... Princess... I love you." Please remember that. " Jeonghan whispers, with blood easing from his mouth. I was so afraid. I could also feel his body shivering.

"Jeonghan.. don't talk, please." The help is coming... please! " I said, crying my heart out. He smiled at me, reaching for my cheeks with his bloody hands.

"Princess, I'm so sorry... sorry...I love you more than anything, Jessica. You will always be my Hannie. I love you... I have never loved anyone apart from you... I love you and the kids... Jeonghan said, "I can't help but cry and hold his hand tighter."

"No, Jeonghan... please."He smiled at me like he always does, and I watched him close his eyes. I was so terrified that I hugged him so much, crying.

"Jeonghan... Jeonghan... why... please..." I cried out, but he didn't respond anymore. I can no longer understand what is happening around me. All I care about is Jeonghan in my arms, all bloody and I just lost him.