12

"For real! Cassie is pregnant? " Miyu said, and I nodded. We were here at the mall after class. I'm waiting for Seungcheol because it's his mom's birthday and I promised Auntie to be her guest. And Miyu is waiting for Jun. I think these two are dating already. Well, I'm happy for them.

"And I'm late..." I know I know... I'm sorry ladies. " We both look at Seungcheol, who looks like he is running all the way from the parking lot going here.

It's fine. Have a seat and her. " I offer him my drink and he gladly takes it. We wait. Seungcheol settled in and told him the news.

"I heard The guys were at home the other day when we arrived. DK and Seungkwan were telling me what to expect. Cassie's parents are so disappointed in her. They threw her things out. " "Seungcheol said while munching some fries."

"Whoah, that is too much! Why would they do that? I mean, from what I heard, her parents are very supportive of her and they like Jeonghan. " Miyu said, and she looked at me.

I don't know the details. You know, I'm not interested in Jeonghan's love life. He has stopped talking to me since I started courting Hannie. What an ass. " Seungcheol said, sulking. I tap his arm and offer a smile.

"He'll come around Choi," I said, and he just nodded. Jun returned a short time later with Miyu.We said goodbye and went to our destination.

"Did you get what we needed?" I asked Seungcheol. We got his mother's gift in Tokyo. It was a very beautiful bracelet that I designed and we had it custom made there.

"All in the box." He said, and winked at me. I just laugh at him and look ahead. It's traffic, and it looks like we're going to be stuck for a few minutes.

"So what do you think about Cassie being your sister-in-law?" Seungcheol suddenly asked.

"I don't know. We were not close, as you know. I haven't talked to her for longer than 5 sentences. " I retorted, which made him laugh and look at me.

"I think you need to start liking her if she's going to live with you." I frown. I'm guessing they'll be living in the house.Seeing them together and now with a baby My God.

I don't think so. Not anytime soon. " I said, and I heard him sigh. He didn't mention it till we reached home.

"You're here! Finally! It's been what? 4 years since I last saw you! " Seungcheol's mom hugs me and even pulls me away, leaving Seungcheol alone.

"Mom! I'm your son. Hello? " Seungcheol said he was being sarcastic since his mom didn't even acknowledge him.

"Oh, I know, son. Your father and uncles are waiting for you in the garden. She said, while still holding my arms.

"But mom, Hannie is my guest," Seungcheol said, whining like a kid. I'm trying not to smile because he's really cute. really cute.

"It's my birthday, so she is my guest," Auntie said and pulled me inside where I saw Seungcheol's cousin talking, and when they saw me, they smiled at me.

"Everyone meet my future daughter-in-law... Hannie Yoon. Isn't she lovely? " My eyes went wide when I heard what Auntie said. Seungcheol's family gathered around me and hugged me.

"She's perfect for Seungcheol Auntie! She's so pretty! " One of Seungcheol's cousins said, and I instantly blushed. Everyone keeps on asking about us, and I told them that we're still not yet dating. They never let me feel out of place, and Seungcheol's family is so accommodating and kind.

I'm sorry about what happened. Seungcheol said shyly. We were here in front of the gate and he was leaning on his car.

"Hey! It's fine. Your family is so much fun to be with. And I miss Auntie. " I told him. He smiled at me and held my hand.

"Soon they will be your family too." He said, and I laughed.

"Yeah right. Go home; Uncle is waiting for you. " I said. He nods and leans forward. I thought he was going to kiss me on my forehead, but he kissed me on my lips. A quick kiss that instantly makes me stop and blink a few times.

"Goodnight Yoon..." He said sweetly and jogged towards the driver's seat while I was left there all stunned. I waited until he was finally out of my sight before I went in. It's almost 11. That's why nobody is there. I sighed and looked around, then went to the kitchen to get some water.

"What the?" I heard moaning.

"MOANING?" I followed the sound and found my dear brother fucking his pregnant girlfriend near the pool. Too much public sex for guys. I know Jeonghan saw me because our eyes met. I watched them then drink my water and turn around.

"My virgin eyes are no longer virgin." "Poor me. I mumbled to myself and went to my room. It was almost 8 when I went down. I'm already in my uniform and all pretty.

"Goodmorning Princess." Dad greeted me when I entered our dining room, and I smiled at him.

"Goodmorning, Dad!" and kissed him on his cheeks. I looked at the table. Now there's another plate. I didn't notice Jeonghan came. He went to his place after greeting dad.

"Princess, take your seat." Mom says while she's carrying the plate with slices of bacon, followed by Cassie, who is carrying the other plates. I used to sit beside Jeonghan, but now I choose to sit beside Mom.

Oh, I'm so happy. We will be visiting the doctor today! " Mom excitedly said, I looked at her and she didn't look sick to me.

"Are you sick, mom?" I asked, and she looked at me and smiled.

"No, darling. It's Cassie's first check-up, and I want to be there for her. And then next week we will be buying baby clothes. Would you like to come with us?" Mom asked me. I looked at her, then I noticed Jeonghan watching me. Next week will be my evaluation with the staff of Institut Français de la Mode-Paris.

"I'm a busy mom." I just said, looking coldly at Jeonghan.

"I see. I'm so excited to have a baby here at home. " I heard mom and they all went on talking about the baby. Even Dad is excited.

"Do you want to come with us?" Cassie asked me. I looked at her.

"No need. I'm with Seungcheol. " I answered and looked at Jeonghan after watching his reaction.

"Yoon!" I heard Seungcheol calling me. I just turned around and went to him. He opened the door for me with his sunny smile.