8

I couldn't move, but then I found myself kissing him back. It was something that I never dreamed of. Me kissing my very own brother. I felt him caressing my back while making our kiss deeper.

"Uhmmmm....." A moan escaped from me when I felt his hand on my chest.

"Jeonghan? Hannie? "I immediately pushed him and we both looked at the door.

"Yes, mom?" He answered and looked at me.

"Dinner is served. Cassie and Seungcheol are already at the table. " Mom said. I can feel my cheeks getting burned and turning red. This is too embarrassing. I look away from Jeonghan's eyes.

"Coming mom, We were almost done talking. " Jeonghan said, then he sexily smiled at me.

"Ok then. "Hurry up, you two." We heard Mom walk away after she said this.I push Jeonghan away from me and look at him.

"Why are you kissing me?" I almost shouted at him. He just fixed his long hair and was looking at me.

"That's a warning. I don't want to see you with Seungcheol. I will be the one to drive you to school and wait for you to go home. Just like the old times, Hannie. It's you and me. " He said, then he turned around, leaving me there speechless.

What does he mean by that? We can never go back to what we were before. After those kissing moments, we shared I instantly turn red and touch my lips. No one ever kissed me before. It was Jeonghan who gave me my first kiss that night and now my second kiss. I'm literally going crazy with what Jeonghan is doing to me. I took a deep breath before I decided to go downstairs to join them. I noticed Jeonghan looking at me when I sat beside Seungcheol. I never looked at him. I don't want to and I'm too scared.

"Get in the car," Jeonghan said when I saw him the next morning.

"Jeonghan, Seungcheol will be here any minute now. I'm fine," I said and went to the gate when he grabbed my arm.

"I told him not to bring you back because you'll be joining me again."So get inside the car before we get late for our first class. " My jaw almost fell with what I heard.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him when I got in the car and fixed my seatbelt.

"No more Seungcheol from now on, Hannie." Do you understand? " He seriously said

"No, I don't. You're acting strange. You're kissing me, acting like a jealous ex-boyfriend. " I retorted, and I saw him smirk when he started the car.

"Did you like my kiss?" He said, and I turn red when I remember it.

"Stop asking nonsense, just drive," I said, dismissing him. He just laughs, and we both become quiet. When we reach the school's parking lot,

"Wait." Jeonghan stopped me and pulled me to kiss me on my lips again. I closed my eyes and felt his kiss. I felt him smile.

"Remember you are mine, Princess." Just mine. " He said, and I hurriedly got out of the car.

"That didn't happen!" I almost screamed to myself. I walked fast going to my class, but I couldn't focus because of Jeonghan. At lunch, I decided to stay in the room for a while since I was not yet sure what to do. I don't feel like eating or doing anything.

"Hey, Hannie!" I saw Miyu with Choi, and they were walking towards me. I smiled at them.

"You OK?" Choi asked me, looking at me intently.

"I am OK. Just a little headache. " I answered. He holds my hands.

"Let's go." I'm hungry and Miyu here is hungry also. " He said, "Pull me." But Miyu protests.

"I'm not coming, you two go ahead. I'm meeting someone... And she looked away when she said that. I stopped and looked at her.

"Who is this someone, Miyu?" She turns red and I almost laugh because I already have an idea.

"Did you lose on your bet?" I asked her, and she sighed before nodding.

Well, you just have to enjoy being Jun's private assistant or whatever you call it, Miyu." Seungcheol also teased her, which made her frown.

It's not funny, guys! He would order me to do weird things. I mean weird kinds of stuff! " She said that literally makes me laugh and so does Choi.

"Just enjoy the moment and don't get too attached, you know, Jun. "Playing is his game and being serious is not his forte. I told her and she nodded before saying goodbye. We make our way to the cafeteria and order a few snacks.All of my faves are here. Choi insists on buying it.

"So what's with the sudden message from your brother?" He asked. I know he will.

"I don't know also. "Maybe a change of heart." I innocently answered, "That makes him laugh."

"Yeah right. Whatever reason he has, I don't buy it. " He said, and just continue eating. And so did I. He walks with me to my new class after lunch, and we see Jeonghan with Cassie and some of their friends.

"Princess!" DK called me and I smiled at him. I saw Jeonghan looking at me and Seungcheol.

"Long time no see," Hoshi said, after giving me a hug.

"Yeah." I didn't see them the whole break. since I went with Miyu.

"Please don't miss my birthday." Mingyu said, and I looked at him and started counting the months.

"Oh, my! Today is your birthday! I'm sorry! " I said, hugging him and giving him a peck on his cheeks.

"Happy birthday Mingyu!" I greeted him, and he smiled.

"Come to my party later after class." He said, "Still holding me."

"Ok, I'll come with Choi," I said when I heard Jeonghan.

"You're coming with me." "I firmly said," and everyone looked at him.

But babe, Will we go to my designer's house? We will be getting my dress for the pageant. " Cassie said, and even holds my brother's face. How sweet. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry, Jeonghan, I'll drive Hannie for you," Choi said, and my brother gave him a cold look.

"It's a no." "He said," and the staring contest continues.

"Babe!" Cassie said, pulling Jeonghan's arm.

"Stop being a brat, Cassie. Not now. " Everyone remained silent as he said it in a deadly tone.They stare at Jeonghan and wait for him to snap.

"What?" Cassie said, and she seems irritated with how my brother acts.

"I'm sorry babe." My brother suddenly softens. It seems like he just woke up from a trance.

I'm not liking this, Jeonghan! "What the hell is happening to you?" Cassie said, and even placed her hands on her waist facing my brother. I saw him sigh, then look at Cassie, then at me. He caught me watching them, but who cares? This is better than any drama I've watched.