30

"You should be resting, Jessica," Joshua said to me, and I just lay down on my bed. I can still hear them talking outside. Wonwoo explains himself to Miyu and Jeonghan. My brother just went to my room to check on me and give me some milk because I refused to go out and face them.

"Joshua, what do you think will happen?" I asked him, and he sat beside my bed and tucked my hair behind my ears.

I don't want to conclude anything because I haven't heard all the sides, but all I can say now is that I'm really mad at Wonwoo. He said, and I understood him. He treats Wonwoo like his own brother too, and a good friend.

"Is Hanna even my child?" I heard Jeonghan shout, and that made me look at the door and slowly get up.

"Just rest, Jessica," Joshua said, trying to stop me, but I was curious to know also. I stood on my own and Joshua just followed me. I opened the door and saw Cassie crying and kneeling in front of Jeonghan, who was facing his back on us, and I could tell he was fuming mad.

"You won't tell me?" Jeonghan angrily said, and grabbed Cassie's shoulders and brought her up. Joshua held my arms when he noticed I trembled with what I saw.

"Try to relax. Stress is bad for you, "he whispered, and I closed my eyes with a deep breath.

"Jeonghan... please." I heard Cassie say with her broken voice, and I saw Wonwoo pull her from Jeonghan's hold and hug her.

I guess I already know the answer, but just to make sure, I will have a DNA test to use as evidence, Cassie. I can't believe you've been lying and cheating on me for how many years already? I'm just so stupid to notice it. " Jeonghan coldly said, and Cassie just cries harder on Wonwoo's chest. Wonwoo suddenly looked at me, and he was about to say something when Joshua spoke.

"No Wonwoo. Now is not the time. Please let my sister rest. " Joshua said and hugged me, hiding me from him, and I didn't hear Wonwoo say anything.

Well, what a scene. I would suggest that you get out of our unit now. We don't want your filthy stinking smell to stay in our living room. It's utterly disgusting, to be honest. " "Miyu she said in her most sarcastic and mocking tone.

"Hey... Princess..." I felt Jeonghan's hand on my shoulder and Joshua let go of me.

"Take care of her, Jeonghan." I've just got some phone calls to make. " Joshua said and Jeonghan nodded, hugging me and rubbing my back.

"Come on, Princess. You haven't eaten anything. It will be bad for our baby... Do you want anything to eat? " Jeonghan softly asked me, kissing my forehead.

Miyu said this while holding a glass of water for me.Jeonghan just chuckles and nods.

"And you, Princess?" He asked me to let him sit on the couch and Miyu sit beside me.

"Strawberry?" I answered, and he laughed and pecked my lips.

"Of course, Princess. Stay here, I will order. " I just nodded and when he left, Miyu started talking.

"What a long day! I know it! You know, I already have a hunch about your boyfriend. I mean your ex-boyfriend. The first time I saw him, I could already feel something wrong about his aura. If you know what I mean. " Miyu said, frowning. I hold a throw pillow and hug it so tightly.

I just want to know the real story of Miyu. How did they know each other? I mean, it's possible..."I was about to say something when Joshua interrupted us.

"Wonwoo is Cassie's ex-boyfriend," Joshua said, "That makes me and Miyu look at him." I guess he just finished talking on his phone since he placed it on the table.

"What do you mean?" Wonwoo said he had never been here. " I said because that's what I remember. He told me he was excited to be in Seoul since everything would be new to him.

Obviously, he lied to you. Miyu here already told me about her suspicions, and I had him checked just to you know, make sure. But then it looks like every single suspicion we have is true. Joshua said, and we all kept quiet. Then I remembered something.

"Does it mean that Hannah is not Jeonghan's daughter?" I asked that almost came as a whisper.

"She's not mine." Jeonghan suddenly joined the conversation, and we all looked at him. He said it as if he was really sure.

"How can you be so sure, Jeonghan? We would see the two of you getting out of your car all messed up. You stay at her place for hours and go home late. She stays at your room and goes home in the morning. Miyu said, and I frowned at what she said. It makes me feel jealous just thinking that they did that even before I was born. Jeonghan noticed that I suddenly changed my expression and immediately sat beside me.

"Hey Princess, that was before. I mean, those were the days that I was trying to avoid feeling whatever I felt for you because I was afraid. I try to love her. I'd like to learn to love her, but I can't. still the one I always look at when I wake up. The one I think of even before I sleep. You're the only one I love, Princess. " Jeonghan said to me while kissing my hand and knuckles. I was taken aback by his sudden confession, and I could feel Miyu giggling behind me.

"Never knew you could be so romantic, Jeonghan, aside from being such a douche way back to Jessica here." Miyu teased

but he just smiled and looked at me.

I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry, Princess. " Jeonghan said, kissing my forehead. That made me smile.

"Don't worry about Wonwoo, I'll handle him," Joshua said when we were finally eating. I suddenly felt hungry after a very long day full of drama. I am not used to having too much drama in my life. Back in Paris, Joshua and I live like normal people do. No drama and no one else likes them. That's what I thought. I nodded at him and then looked at Jeonghan.

"Anything wrong?" He asked worriedly and handed me something to drink.

"How can you be so sure that Hannah is not your daughter?" I asked him straight out, and he stares at me and sighs.

Hannah was 14 months old when she suffered from a disease. She needs a blood transfusion. Cassie is not an option since she's in New York for a fashion show. I got tested to see if I could donate, but our blood didn't match and she also didn't match with Cassie. From that, I already had this feeling, but I just didn't want to confirm it since I thought there was no way Hannah would have to know. She's still my daughter in my heart. " Jeonghan said, and I just watched him tell his story. Hannah is such a very sweet girl, and when you look at her, she really does look like Jeonghan.

But what if the results are different? I mean, there's a mistake on the test results before and Hannah is really your daughter. " I asked him and he smiled at me.

"Then I'll make sure to have her full custody and won't let Cassie get near her," Jeonghan said, and I could see in his eyes how furious he was. I looked at Miyu and she just shrugged her shoulders. I feel bad right now because of everything that happened, but I can't help but say thanks that it seems like luck is on our side.