23

"What are you thinking?" Miyu asked me. We were here at the cafe one afternoon, and I was shocked to see her at our house.

"Nothing much," I said, then sighed.

"Jeonghan?" She said, and then giggled. I think I just blushed just by hearing his name. I can still remember our encounter.

"No!" I said, and she started laughing.

Spare me, Jes! "Since before, I can already sense the tension between the two of you. She said, and she even placed her arms on the table.

"What tension are you saying?" I asked her.

"Duh! Sexual tension? Hahaha. " My eyes went big because of what she said.

"It's not funny, Miyu," I said, adding that only made her laugh more. I can never imagine having an affair with my very own brother. But are we?

"Well, you're no longer Hannie Yoon; your name is Jessica Hong now." It's fine to get Jeonghan. I mean, who wouldn't? He was really God damned smitten by your charm way back. That he even used Cassie. " I stare at her, listening.

"Wait? What? " Now I'm confused. Cassie is Jeonghan's wife, and now Miyu is saying that he only used Cassie.

"Listen carefully, my dear. Jeonghan was in love with you. I think up to this point.He even thought of running away from his own wedding to follow you to Paris. But he didn't, and everyone was thankful. I already noticed it when we started going to college. He became too protective of you, then you started showing that you're jealous of Cassie. " She said she would stop at the good part. I almost leaped forward to urge her to continue.

"Then??" I eagerly asked her to continue.

"I don't know the whole details. You two are both fucked up! You and Jeonghan will be inseparable one day and then ignore each other the next.The best part is when Cassie gets pregnant. Of course, all the attention is on her. Not that I'm saying anything about this, but she found out that you and Jeonghan have something going on and she almost lost Hannah. " She said she was seriously playing with her drink. too much information. I just want to stop, but I want to know more.

"You OK?" Miyu asked, holding my hand.

"Of course not! How can I have a relationship with my own brother? Was I that stupid back then?" I asked her, and I saw pity in her eyes.

"No, you were in love." And I don't know if I should be happy that you totally forgot about Jeonghan and the events. I shouldn't be saying this to you in the first place. " She said with her sorry eyes. I shake my head and hold her hands.

"Thank you for telling me about it." No one will tell me about it, maybe. " I said in a low voice. Everyone will keep their mouths shut and pretend that everything is OK.

Seungcheol also knows about your relationship with Jeonghan. But he didn't say anything, although he likes you very much. " Miyu said, "That makes me sad." Now I realize how fucked up my life was before.

Should I avoid Jeonghan? Every time he's near me, there's this feeling I can't explain. It feels like I'm missing him. " I honestly said to Miyu, She keeps on watching me, encouraging me to tell her more.

"Am I in deep trouble?" I asked her, and she slightly nodded.

"Just... always think of the things that will make you happy." She said and held my hand.

"Where have you been?" I heard Joshua ask when I entered our home. I went for a jog to clear my mind. The last few days have been so hard for me. I was thinking about the things that Miyu said.

"Just a quick jog," I replied, kissing him on the cheeks.

"Jeonghan's been waiting for you." He whispered in my ear, and I looked at him.

"Why? It's Sunday... I whined and he just tapped my shoulder.

"Business." He said he had something to discuss: the design of Hannah's room. " Joshua said, "That makes me frown." Jeonghan already agrees with the design. What's with the sudden change? I just sighed and went to my room to fix myself quickly.

"Jeonghan..." I called him, and he looked at me with those eyes again. I'm carrying my mac so I can take note of the changes he would like to make.

"Sorry to drop by without any word." He said and even stood. I went near him and sat on the chair across from him, followed by our helper bringing some snacks.

"Joshua said you have something to discuss." I asked immediately so we could finish early.

"Not so much. About Hannah's room, since she is getting big and wants her room to be a lady, like not too babyish. " He said, then lean on the chair. I slowly nod my head.

"I can do that," I answered, and our discussion lasted for an hour.

"Thanks for the time, Jessica." He said this after we finished the changes in the room.

"No problem." I smiled at him, then I heard him sigh.

By the way, would you like to go somewhere? I mean, if you're not busy. " I stare at him, still contemplating if I should go with him or not.

"We won't take long." He was trying to convince me. I give up. I know I'm safe with him. I always feel that.

"Ok." He smiled and pulled my hands. Using his car, we went to this really nice park, where it seems like everyone is enjoying their Sunday.

"What are we doing here, Jeonghan?" I asked, and I saw him sit on the grass.

"Nothing. I just want to be with you, Jessica. I miss Hannie, but Jessica suits you more. " He said, and that makes me blush. How can Jeonghan be so blunt about this? I sit beside him and watch the people around us. I felt his hand on my hands and I looked at him. He smiled and placed his head on my shoulder. I felt my heart being hammered and beating so fast.

"Jeonghan... what if people see us?" I'm getting worried. What if Cassie caught us? Even though we're not doing anything, it's still not right.

"Let them see. I missed you, Jessica. I really do. Two years without you is hell. I don't know how I functioned knowing that you were nowhere to be found. " He confessed and that made my heartache.

"Please don't leave again. Just stay. " The way Jeonghan said it, the words rang in my head. It seems like I've already heard it from him. And I just can't resist him. I just found myself closing my eyes when Jeonghan reached for my lips and I felt him kiss me.