26

Nobody knows that I'm having a mental breakdown. I told Josh that I would be staying at home first. "Home means alone in my unit.

"Arghhh!" I'm so stressed right now. I haven't gone to my check up and I'm just here sitting on my couch trying to finish this drama. I sigh and look up.

"I need a miracle," I whispered when someone rang the bell. I lazily get up and open the door.

"If it's another delivery from Yoon Jeonghan, You can have it, just tell me how much. " Jeonghan has been ordering food and having it delivered to my place almost every 3 hours.

"Babe?" My eyes widen when I hear Wonwoo's voice. I looked at him. Standing in front of me was none other than Jeon Wonwoo. In his laid-back jeans and sweater, paws and glasses. He doesn't look like a doctor, but more of a model for me.

"Wonwoo?" He hugged me so tight and even kissed me on my lips.

"Oh, how I miss you!"I'm really sorry. He said. I was stuck in my place. Now, this is a situation I really don't want to be in.

"Are you OK, babe?" He asked to hold me. I nodded and pulled him inside. I saw him placing his things inside.

I'm glad I can finally be with you. This is the best day. " He said, getting back on me and hugging me again.

"Yeah, "You surprised me, Wonwoo." He smiled at me and fixed my hair.

"That's the intention." You don't know how I tried to stop myself from calling you! " He said, and I smiled at him. I hugged him this time, and he returned my hug.

"Someone misses me that much, huh?" He said, and I just nodded, not saying a word.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him.

"Famished." He said, and winked at me. My playful Wonwoo.

I'll just get ready. Let's eat outside! " I said, and I hurriedly took a quick shower. We went to the mall.

"I can't even remember the last time I was here!" Wonwoo said when we went to a traditional Korean restaurant.

"Of course. You can't. You visit Seoul when you're 2 years old. That's what Auntie told me. " I said while giving him some beef. He laughed, and I watched him.

"Yeah, It's good to be back, especially when you're here. " He said, and I watched him still thinking when I would tell him the whole fucked up situation I'm in.

"I haven't called your brother yet." "He said after finishing his food.

"We can drop by his office. I also have some papers to sign. " I said, and he held my hand and kissed it.

"Sure. So tell me about the days that you were not able to talk. " He asked, and I nervously told him that everything was OK, trying to avoid his eyes and the Jeonghan topic.

He's inside Ms. Jessica. You can go in. " Joshua's secretary said with a smile. Wonwoo opened the door, and we were both greeted by Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Joshua. I gulped when I saw them. This is the most cliched thing that can happen.

"Wonwoo! Bro! " Josh said, standing up, giving him a bro hug.

"When did you arrive?" Joshua asked after giving me a tight hug.

"This morning." He said, and looked at the other gentleman in the room. I noticed Jeonghan looking at me and at my hands, which Wonwoo was holding.

"Glad you're here." By the way, I want you to meet a few people. " Josh said, and I just watched them.

"Wonwoo meets Seungcheol and Jeonghan. Jessica's friend and brother? " Joshua said, looking at me. I saw Jeonghan's reaction, and I think he didn't like it.

"Oh! Jessica mentioned him a lot. Wonwoo said after shaking Jeonghan's hand.

"Really, how often? I hope it's all good things. " Jeonghan said, then looked at me. I looked away and saw Seungcheol slowly shaking his head.

"Well yeah? I guess. Right babe? " Wonwoo said, pulling me closer to him, and Jeonghan's eyes were glued to us.

"I think we're interrupting their meeting." I said, and they all smiled and shook their heads.

Actually, we're planning to eat outside. "Join us, Princess." Joshua said, and I couldn't help but bite my lips. This is not going well. Jeonghan and Wonwoo at one table. Just kill me now.