33

"Jessica" I think this will look good on your babies! " I heard Miyu say I was checking on the baby clothes that I saw when we were walking by the mall. Miyu visited me here in Paris and decided to stay with me until I give birth, which is a week from now. I am not allowed to go out anymore without someone to be with me. Joshua didn't leave the country anymore because he wanted to see his niece and nephew. Miyu immediately flew here when she found out my due date. She said she wouldn't let this chance pass like that.

"Miyu" I think that's... I stopped talking because I felt a sudden pain in my swollen stomach. I hold it and try to caress it. Miyu noticed that I stopped and she went near me, touching my back.

"Jes? "You OK?" I looked at her while biting my lower lips and slowly shaking my head.

"I think my tummy just ached," I whispered, and I saw her eyes widen and panic was evident on her beautiful face.

"The heck! Are you already in labor? OMG! OMG! Hold it right there! Wait!! Babies! Wait ok? ' She looked around while I tried to compose myself. I breathed out in my mouth while I tried to control the growing pain in my belly. Miyu fished for her phone. Her fingers were already shaking. I held her hand.

"Hey, I'm still fine. The pain is still tolerable. Please? " I said to her, trying to calm her down, but she just looked at me with a frown.

"Joshua! OMG, Fake Boyfie... your sister is in labor! What should I do? Should I bring her to the hospital already? " I heard what she said on the line, then she listened attentively. I try to calm my stomach because the pain is slowly creeping up to my back and it's getting too painful. I close my eyes.

"Jeonghan"... Where are you? " I silently call out his name.

"Alright! "See you at the hospital." I heard Miyu say and I felt her hold my arm and hands.

"Come on, Jessica, can you still walk?" We will go to the hospital, and Joshua will be waiting for us there. Babies, just hang on there, OK? Don't make your mom cry. " She said, and we slowly walked towards the exit of the mall. People even offer us some help, but I just smile at them and decline. An hour later, I'm already lying on the hospital bed, all changed into my hospital gown and with an IV attached to my left wrist.

"Joshua?" I called when I saw him sitting by the couch with his mac in front of him. As always, he is busy working.

"Yes?" He stood and walked toward me with a smile. He fixed my hair and sat by the bed.

"Did you tell Jeonghan that I'm giving birth?" I asked him. I just want to know if he knows. I mean, I understand that we can't see each other while the divorce trial is ongoing, but I just want to know. I just want to talk to him. I just miss his voice and his presence. Everything about him.

"Yes," Don't worry about anything right now. Just concentrate on giving birth to my beautiful niece and nephew. " He says, kissing my forehead, and I just nod and sigh. I felt a sting of pain again in my tummy that made me shut my eyes.

"Do you want me to call the doctor? Joshua asked me with his worried voice, but I just smiled at him. I can still bear the pain. I can do this. I can no longer remember how many hours I was in labor. All I know is that with every single minute that passes, the pain gets unbearable and all I can do is cry.

"Just a little more and you're ready, Ms. Hong." My doctor said, and I just nodded. Miyu is beside me, holding my hands so tight.

"I'm just here, Jessica!" She would say, and I really appreciate her for that. She never left my side the whole time I was waiting for the time I would finally give birth.

"Just a big push, Jesica! You can do this. " The doctor said to breathe deeply, then start pushing. It was so painful and I started crying and getting tired, but my baby boy is still not out. I heard the door open, but I didn't mind it. I can no longer understand other people. I'm just focused on my doctor's voice.

"Princess?" I stopped. I looked around for the person and there I saw him. I saw Jeonghan. I know it's him even though he is wearing a hospital gown with a mask.

"Jeonghan?" I say, and he lowers his mask and smiles at me.

"Hey there, Princess." He said and pecked on my lips. I started crying when I saw him. He holds my hand tightly and kisses my knuckles.

"Jeonghan... It's been..." I said, but he stopped me from talking with his kisses and smile.

"Shhh... Princess, all I want you to do now is to push and bring our babies here into the world." I know you can do that, right? You can do it for me and for them. " I stare at him and nod. I breathe in and out.

"Ready, Jessica? Another good big push. " The doctor said to do what I was asked. A couple of good big pushes and a cry from our baby boy spread in the OR.

"He's so beautiful," Jeonghan said, with our son in his arms. I kiss the little baby who keeps on crying. He looked at me with a smile and teary eyes. I am saying a silent thank you and I love you. He showed me our little baby, and I just started to cry again, seeing how perfect he is. He looked like Jeonghan, his little version.

"Another push again, Jessica." I looked at the doctor. I almost forgot that another baby was about to come out. Jeonghan handed our baby to one of the nurses and went back to holding my hands.

"Come on, princess, another one." We can do this... I know you can... I love you... I love you so much. He said, kissing my forehead, and I just nodded. I'm getting tired of pushing and all. When I finally heard my baby girl cry, I could no longer open my eyes. I felt like I was so tired from all the pushing and I didn't have any strength to open my eyes. I just heard Jeonghan cooing at our daughter, but after that, everything went blank.