6

He walked up and looked at me from head to foot. I gulped when he was so close and the distance was too intoxicating. I couldn't breathe properly. I feel like I'm going to faint if he continues.

"I was worried sick about your whereabouts." You didn't even tell me that you were going with Miyu. You didn't even tell me your plans for this break. If it wasn't for DK, I would have known that you didn't want to join us! " He shouted at me and I could smell alcohol from his breath.

"You should have asked me." But you're too busy with Cassie; you forgot about me! That you still have a sister! " I answered back, and I saw him shocked, and his expression softened.

I know. I'm sorry Hannie. I just need a little distraction. " He said as he tucked my hair behind my ears, and I felt a shiver when he held my cheeks.

"From what? From me? If you're tired of taking care of me, you can just tell me. I'm old enough to take care of myself. " I said while staring at his face. I miss his face, but now I feel different. There's something in me that is perfectly wrong.

I will never get tired of taking care of you. I love you. I love you, Hannie. You're the reason why I'm always happy. The reason why every freaking day of my life is special is because I get to see and be with you. " I was taken aback by his sweet words.Not because I was pleased, but because I was confused about what he was saying. Does he love me? Of course, I'm his sister.

"Jeonghan... what are you saying? Your drunk. Stop drinking... come on, I'll bring you to your room. " I said and grabbed the bottle from him and placed it at the bar counter. I went back and pulled his hand when he did the other way. He pulled me back to him and kissed me on my lips.

Shocked is an understatement. My eyes are wide open looking at him. I felt his hand on my waist, pulling my body closer to him while the other hand was on my nape, not letting me go. I try to push him, but he won't even move a little. This is so wrong. This is fucking wrong. He is my brother. My freaking fucking brother! I was almost out of breath when he finished the kiss. I push him harder and step back.

"Why did you?" I was stuttering. I can't believe that we shared that kiss. Then he kissed me. My brother, who has a girlfriend, just kissed me, and it seems like he enjoyed it. By watching him. I saw something in his eyes.

"Hannie, please... don't go away from me." Don't avoid me, just stay with me. " He begged, but I stepped backward. I couldn't understand a thing. My mind can't process what is happening. He was about to touch me when I placed my hand in front of me.

"This is so wrong. Do you remember Jeonghan?This is bullshit. " I ran towards the stairs and I still could hear him calling me, but I chose to ignore him and went to my room, locked the door and hid under my bed linens.

What is happening? Why is Jeonghan acting like that? Did he think I was Cassie? But no... he was asking me not to avoid him. Am I hurting him? Am I hurting my own brother by avoiding him? But I'm hurting also. He left me... and that kiss. What's that for? Siblings don't kiss! My head is hurting from all that is happening, and I hate it. I'm hating it! I hate making things complicated!

"What's wrong with your eyes, Yoon?" When he got in his car, Seungcheol asked. they were calling each other by surname. He wants it. He said it was something special.

"Nothing Choi." I just had a bad dream and couldn't sleep. " I lied, then smiled at him. Unconvinced, he just sighs and hands me my fave sbux.

"Something to brighten up your day." I want you to smile every time you're with me. Is that clear Yoon? " He said, and I just chuckled and smiled.

"Crystal Clear Choi." And he laughs and starts the engine. It was easy for me to enroll since my papers were complete. We finished before lunch, and even Seungcheol was done.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, and I stopped to think. I don't want to see Jeonghan. He's probably home having a massive hangover from drinking last night. I have a hangover too, from thinking about what happened to us.

"Yoon? Hello! Where are you? " Seungcheol said while poking my cheeks. I caught his finger.

"Stop it! Don't poke my cheeks; it's painful. " I complain, and he just smirks and pinches my cheeks again.

"But I love your cheeks as much as I love you!" He said that makes me look at him.

"What did you say?" I asked him and he just gave me his sweetest smile and wink.

"You are so deaf. Did you know that?" He stands, looks around, and stretches his arms.

"Come on, Choi! Did you just say... " He cut me off by pulling my hand.

"Shut up Yoon." I think I want some Japanese food. How about a date with me? " He said this while driving me to the parking lot.

"As if I have a choice?" I sarcastically said, and once again I heard his hearty laugh that made my heart flutter and beat fast. We ended up in a fancy sushi restaurant, and I must admit, Seungcheol knew a lot about the place.

"You should taste this." He said, placing some sushi on my plate.

"Wah! Choi, I won't be able to finish all of this. " I said, and he shook his head.

"If we need to stay here the whole afternoon just for you to finish that, Then so be it. I'm willing to wait for you. He said, "Then get the other sushi and eat it." I stared at him. Maybe Miyu is right. Could it be that Seungcheol likes me? What in the world is happening? What is wrong with Jeonghan and Seungcheol? I sighed and decided to eat the tamago sushi instead.

"Hey, try this." I looked at Seungcheol, who was holding a very pretty necklace.

"Why?" I asked but still turned around and let Seungcheol put the necklace around my neck.

"It suits you." He said when I turned around and faced him. I looked at the mirror and the necklace had an angel pendant with stones on its wings. I saw him giving his card to the sales attendant.

"Wait, you're buying it? Why? " I asked it while trying to remove it.

"Don't! I'm buying it for you. " He said, holding both of my hands to stop me from removing it.

"Why? It's not my birthday! Not even Christmas. " "I said," still checking on the necklace in the mirror.

"Because there's no special reason." Hannie, you alone are the special reason, and there's no need for an occasion for me to give you something. I told you, I can do anything for you. All you have to do is ask for it. " He said that makes me stare at him. In his beautiful eyes, that made me drown. Those eyes are so dangerous yet so soft.

"Stop staring. Yoon, I'm having a hard time stopping myself from kissing you at this very moment. Stop giving me a hard time. " My face instantly turns red upon hearing it. Even the sales lady turned as red as a tomato when they heard exactly what Seungcheol said. I'm not embarrassed or anything, but it feels so surreal and my heart won't stop jumping. I pull Seungcheol out of the shop.

"Stop saying nonsense, Choi. You're giving me a heart attack! " I said, presuming I'm mad. He looked at me again with those puppy eyes, but I turned away. I can't stand it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forgive me for the mistakes! 🤗🤗🤗