5

"Are you sure about this?" Miyu asked me. I intend to spend the entire semester break with her in their provide.I don't want to see my brother. I haven't talked to him since the movie date. Is that even a date? After leaving me there?

"I'm 100% sure Miyu. Now let's go. Mom and dad already know I'm with you. I just want to be away for a while. " I said and put on my headphones. It's a long drive that took almost 3 hours. We arrived at Miyu's grandparents' house, where they welcomed us. I was lying on Miyu's bed when I checked my phone, and I saw messages from Jeonghan and some from Seungcheol asking where I was. I decided to call Seungcheol instead.

"Where in the world are you, Hannie?" He asked me I almost laughed when I heard him when he answered. He sounds frustrated.

I'm with Miyu and Seungcheol. Don't worry too much about me. "Where are you spending your semester break?" I asked him.

We planned to go to the beach. As usual, your brother didn't tell you? " I sighed as he said this.He won't tell me because we're not even talking, and even if he did, I'm not going to join them.

"I know about it. DK was told about it last night. They were trying to stop me from coming with Miyu. I answered while playing with the pillow.

I also don't want to come. You're not there. " Seungcheol said, and I stopped when I heard that.

"What are you saying, Seungcheol?" I said, trying to sound like I was teasing him.

"Nothing. Don't mind me, and you don't have to worry; I'll be going there after the beach escape. It's going to be boring since you're not there. " He sweetly said, "That makes my heart flutter and I can feel my cheeks burn."

"Seungcheol, stop saying such nonsense. Just tell me when you are going to go here so I can hide. " I said with my heartfelt laugh.

"Why are you so mean to me, Hannie?" Seungcheol whined, which made me laugh even harder.

"I'm sorry, I was just kidding." These past few days, Seungcheol and I have become so close when he volunteered to pick me up from home and drop me off after school. He even spends time with me on the weekend, which I'm not used to. Not that I don't like to be him, but he is my brother's best friend.

I really don't have any idea if my brother knows that we're spending some time together. Seungcheol doesn't mention my brother whenever we are together, which is very fine with me.

"Hey, Princess, it's time to get up." I saw Miyu holding her favorite shirt by the door.

"Where to?" I asked him to get up and pick up the pillows.

"Were you talking to Seungcheol?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Yeap. He was telling me about the trip. I answered, and she looked at me.

Seungcheol is not bad at all. Why don't you date him? " She suggested, and I looked at her wide eyes in shock. How can she think that way? Seungcheol is like a brother to me.

"Really Miyu?" I said as we went down the stairs.

"He is not bad! He's freaking gorgeous and I can see he really likes you. I bet he's just waiting for Jeonghan to stop guarding you so he can get near to you. " Miyu said with that tone in her voice, like she's getting all excited about something that I can't even name.

"You are talking nonsense, Miyu." I dismissed the thought of what Miyu was saying. I just spent my vacation helping Miyu's grandparents and enjoying the scenery.

"Found you!" I was shocked to see Seungcheol still trying to catch his breath.

"What are you doing here, Choi Seungcheol?" I stood and went to him. I'm spending some time here near the river, where everything is so peaceful and quiet. All I can hear is the noise of the water and the birds chirping. I have already made a lot of designs since I arrived.

"I wanted to see you." And the city is so boring without you there, plus I didn't even enjoy the beach. " He said he was complaining about everything. That made me laugh. I pulled him to sit on the mat that I brought and handed him some bottled water.

You could have just called me like you always did. You don't have to come here and get tired, Mr. Choi. " I teased him, but he just looked at me.

"I told you I miss you, Hannie." He said that made me blush. How can he be so straightforward about telling me he misses me?

"You're right, Seungcheol," I said, turning away.He told me about what happened while they were at the beach, and I was all ears because I didn't know that Cassie and my brother fought. Not that I care. I'm still mad at him for leaving me at the movie house. Fortunately, Seungcheol was nearby and fetched me and accompanied me, calming me down.He didn't even ask why I was crying or who I was with. He just let me cry. Why is he hugging me?

"Hahaha, I told you Seungcheol would go here!" Miyu said while we were watching Seungcheol playing with the kids that we met at the farm.

"He should be resting." "Tssss... I said, grabbing the towel from Miyu's hand and approaching Seungcheol.

"Choi!" I called him, and he stopped playing with the kids and looked at me.

"Yes, Yoon?" He answered with his playful smirk. I rolled my eyes and handed him the towel.

"Wipe your sweat." And say goodbye to your playmates; we need to head back to the house. " I said. He reaches for the towel and wipes his sweat. We head back to the house and Miyu introduces Seungcheol to her grandparents.

"Today is so tiring," Seungcheol said when we decided to stay in the garden and sit on the bench for a while.

"You drove for almost 3 hours, and you even hiked and played with the kids." "What kind of stamina do you have?" He just chuckled and lied down, using my thighs as his pillow.

"It's all worth it, Hannie." You're so worth it. " He said before he closed his eyes. I stare at him and I realize we've known each other for almost 10 years. He has these beautiful eyes that are so expressive, and his tactics to make other people do what he likes just by starring are unbelievable. He has the aura of someone you will be afraid of and someone who can command. But he is a softie.

"Stop starring Hannie. You might fall for me. " He said, then he opened his eyes and looked at me. I look at it a different way.

"What are you talking about, Choi?" Let's go, it's getting late. " I said and punched him. He just laughs and holds my hand. I looked at our hands, then at his face. He just smiles and pulls me in. He waited for us to return to the city and even offered to come with me on the enrollment.

"Around 8 am?" He said when he dropped me off in front of our home. I didn't invite him to because it was already late.

"Ok. 8 a.m. I'll wait for you. " I said, and smiled at him.

You don't have to; I'm always available and ready for you. He said and winked at me. That made me laugh so hard.

"Just go home, Choi. It's late. " I say, and he just sighs. I was shocked when he gave me a quick kiss on my cheeks before he jogged off to the driver's seat. I watch him drive away before I hold my cheeks.

"That brute!" I just shook my head and went inside.

"You were with Seungcheol the whole time?" I was stunned when I saw Jeonghan sitting by the bar in our kitchen holding a bottle of beer. I gulp and I think he is drunk.