10

"Ms. Yoon, would you mind staying after class?" I looked at my professor and smiled.

"Sure, Sir." I wonder why he asked me to stay. I'm doing really well in his class. I can't remember if I did something wrong.

"Ms. Yoon, I have a friend who's working at the Institut Français de la Mode—Paris, and she saw your work." He started. I listened to him and got curious about what he was saying.

"And..." The anticipation is killing me.

"She would like to give you a chance to have a full scholarship at the Institut Français de la Mode—Paris." My eyes widen when I hear that. Institut Français de la Mode (IFAM) --Paris is known for its high-class fashion design students. This is the dream school of every single fashion designer aspirant like me.

"Really? Wait! How? " I excitedly asked him. He waves his hand in the air.

"You're my top student." I want you to learn more. That school is perfect for you. Your talent can take you places, Ms. Yoon. " He said, and the more he mentions it, the more I get excited.

"What do I have to do? Do I need to take an exam? Or....." I almost jumped from my seat. I'm so excited to tell mom and dad, especially Jeonghan!

"Relax, my dear. All you have to do is to create a portfolio containing 10 designs. Mostly evening wear. A month from now, she will be here together with the other school officials to have a vacation, and she told me that they would love to meet you. " My mouth almost dropped when I heard that. I've only got a month and I can't wait to tell Miyu. After a few more instructions from my prof, I fished for my phone.

"You wouldn't believe what just happened!!" I excitedly told Miyu while talking to her on the phone.

"Come on, tell me! I'm outside my class because you rarely call! " She said, and I laughed, then told her the whole freaking story! And I can hear her all excited also.

"You have to tell me in detail." Sleepover at your place. I'll see you after class. " She said, and I sighed. While in a class, all I want to do is sketch. I already texted Jeonghan, but he didn't reply. I wonder if he is busy. Anyway, I just have to wait until we get home.

"Do you have anything on your mind to sketch?" Miyu was overly excited about it, just like me. As we were walking towards the parking lot,

Well, I have some at home. I'll show it to you. Maybe you can help me conceptualize it. I said, and we both smiled at each other. She stopped walking when she looked at something.

Cassie had just gotten out of Jeonghan's car after fixing his uniform, so I followed her gaze.She also fixed her hair, and then Jeonghan got out of the driver's seat with his hair tied and his uniform open, showing his white shirt inside. He went near Cassie and gave her a flirty smile, pulling her and kissing her in public. I gulp and look away.

"Yoon..." I turned around and saw Seungcheol. He holds my hands and looks at our backs.

"Mature content" Seungcheol Hey, did you bring your car? Can you drive for us? Were you going to my house then to Hannie's? " I heard Miyu ask and I felt Seungcheol's grip on my hand tighten.

"Sure. Let's go? " I just nod and follow Seungcheol to his car.

"Are you OK, Yoon?" He asked. I try to smile and look at Seungcheol.

"Yes... Don't be concerned about me."I said, and he just sighed before starting the car's engine.We went to Miyu's house to get her things.

"I'm home, Auntie!" Miyu said once we got inside our house. Mom came out of the kitchen, and Miyu hugged her.

"Miyu Seungcheol!" Mom said, and smiled at them.

"Hi, Auntie!" Seungcheol greeted her.

"Ohhhh. I miss you guys. You are so busy these days... " Mom said, "Look at me." I smile at her and hug her. I don't feel like talking to anyone, and Miyu knows that. They stayed until late at night. I stayed here with Miyu in my room after Seungcheol went home. My sketches are scattered on the carpet.

"This is so beautiful!" Miyu said, checking each.

"You think so?" I asked her. I try not to think about what we saw. I just realized that no matter what, Jeonghan still belongs to Cassie. All we have is sibling love.

"Right," I said loudly, and Miyu looked at me.

"You OK?" She asked, and I looked at her. and smile. I should start avoiding him for real. We heard Jeonghan's door close.

"Whoah? 2 am? Really? It looks like they can't get enough of each other. " Miyu said while we were eating the pizza we ordered.

"Let them be." There's nothing wrong with them being together. " I said while looking for the chicken wings to eat. I don't know, but I felt a sudden sting in my heart from what I said.

"Well yeah. I just wish they were practicing safe sex. " Miyu mumbled. I sigh when I realize what she said. I really make myself busy. I'm preparing for the evaluation. Jeonghan makes his way to me to talk to me, but I avoid him. I make sure that I will never be alone with him. At home, I always make sure to close my door and even asked our helper to install a double lock. I'm afraid to fall really deeply for my own brother. It's a no-no. I must be crazy when I thought that it would work because it will never work.

"Hannie..." One of my classmates called me. She sits beside me.

"Have you decided? It's for a week. Come on! It's going to be fun. " It's an invitation for a week of training in Japan, and we can attend the Tokyo fashion week. I stare at my sketch. Our supposed flight will be next Tuesday.

"Ok. I'll tell my parents later. " She smiled and almost jumped.

"Perfect! Now our team is complete. " Yes, it's a team. We are not just going to attend the fashion show, but we will also compete.