1

I was busy checking my notes when I heard my brother and his friends laughing at the pool. I sigh and try to concentrate on my report since it's going to be on Monday and I'm not yet halfway through it.

"Hannie... Let's go down. Mingyu prepares some food for everyone." I heard my brother, Jeonghan said after knocking on my door.

"I'll just finish my report. Maybe I'll eat later." I answered then I heard my door opening and saw my brother peeking then he smiled.

"It's on Saturday. Do that tomorrow." He said pulling me to stand.

"No..." I protest but end up being tackled by my brother.

"Jeonghan! Stop it!" I said when I'm almost out of breath from laughing.

"Come on let's go. I won't take no for an answer." He said what can I do he pull me out and placed his arm around my shoulder. When we reach the poolside his friends are busy chatting and talking about girls and everything under the sun. I sit beside my brother and get a stick of barbeque.

"So when do you plan to introduce Cassie to us?" Seungcheol asked my brother. I look at him.

"Who is Cassie?" I curiously asked. And no one answers my question. I look at my brother and ask again.

"Who is she?" I asked him and he stared at me.

"She is your brother's future girlfriend. Oh no! She's already Jeonghan's girl." Jun teased my brother and they all laughed. Jeonghan has a girlfriend and I didn't even know?

"Wow? Really? Since when? You didn't tell me about it?" I asked trying to hide my annoyance. How can he keep it from me? We promise not to keep any secrets from each other. Aside from being siblings were best friends. 

"I was planning to tell you... I just forgot about it lately." He answered while looking elsewhere.

"Yeah right Jeonghan. Wait... Cassie? The school president? The overachiever and beauty queen Cassie?" I asked the friend of my brother and they all answered.

"Yes." They said in unison. I sigh.

"You have high standards." I mockingly said to my brother.

"Hannie... It's not like there's something that is going to change." He said and even kiss the side of my head.

"You're still my Princess and mom is our Queen. Nothing will change I promise." He said that makes me smile after. I believe in him. He's my brother and he never breaks his promise.

True to his words, it seems like nothing changes. I haven't seen the two together yet but my brother is still the same although I usually see him talking to someone on his phone whenever we get home.

Not until today.

"Goodmorning mom!" I greeted her and she smiled at me and I gave her a heartily hug and kiss on the cheek.

"And I don't get a hug?" I automatically run for my dad. For me, they are the best parents. They provide us with all the stuff we need and they always support us in everything we do.

"Where's Jeonghan?" I asked when I sit in my usual position at our table when we were eating.

"He left early. He said he will be meeting someone?" Mom said and I look at her. Who could that be? At this early? 7:30 am?

"I see..." I said quietly. This is the first time my brother left me. Maybe it's really important.

"Let the driver drop you at school," Dad said but I refuse.

"I'm fine dad. I'll just take the bus and it's still early." I said and he looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked again. He knows I'm not used to commuting since Jeonghan won't allow me to.

"Piece of cake dad!" I said and even wink at him which makes him laugh. Right after breakfast I say my goodbyes and head out. Traffic. I mean traffic. I was late for my first class so I decided to wait for my next class while sitting on the bench and checking my phone.

"Hey, Hannie!" I looked around and saw Seungcheol approaching me. Maybe he knows where is my brother. I was texting him but he won't reply. That's weird, whenever I text him. He immediately replied.

"Seungcheol! Good morning!" I greeted him and he sits beside me.

"Goodmorning! What are you doing here? I saw Jeonghan in the auditorium a while ago?" He said and I frown.

"What is he doing there?" I asked him and his forehead knotted.

"Didn't you know that your brother is the new University Ambassador? He is paired with Cassie!" He said looking at me as if telling me why didn't I know.

"Since when?" I asked him.

"Well if I'm right since he starts courting Cassie. A month ago. That's weird that you didn't know? Didn't he tell you?" I shake my head. Being the university ambassador is a huge responsibility. You are the face of the university and together with the university student council, you will make sure the safety and peacefulness of the students.

"Well, some things are changing. Anyway, what is he doing in the auditorium?" I asked Seungcheol.

"Cassie needs someone to support her in her new lead role in the drama club. Your brother is a lovesick fool. Hahaha, Cassie will just ask him and he will do it. Such an obedient boyfriend." I laugh lightly. Looks like my brother is slowly changing.

"Good for him..." I whisper and I think Seungcheol noticed it.

"Don't be sad Princess. You still got us. Come on I'll walk you to your next class." I nod and we walk side by side. Seungcheol trying to make me feel better. When we were almost near my building we saw my brother and Cassie hand in hand walking and laughing. I saw him smile, I'd never seen that smile before. The way he looked at Cassie is so different from the other girls he used to date.

Yes, my brother already dated a lot of girls but this is the first time that he acts like this. Is he really in love with Cassie? We stopped to watch them and Seungcheol was about to call him when I stopped him.

"No... Let them." He looked at me and just sigh.

"Fine. Let's go this way." He pulled me going to another route going to our building. I wasn't able to concentrate on our lesson because I was thinking of my brother. By lunch, I saw his message asking where I am. I decided to ignore it and just went to the canteen alone.

"Boo-yah!" I was shocked when Miyu suddenly appear.

"Stop doing that!" I said and even slap her lightly. She just laughs.

"I've been following you and you didn't even notice me. Your drowning on your thought Hannie." She said and cling to my arms. Miyu is my girl's best friend aside from my brother. We met when we were in grade 3 and since then we were always together. But now in college, she currently taking up Business management while I'm taking up fashion design.

"I'm so sorry. A lot is happening." I said and I saw her getting worried.

"I think I know about it." She said and pull me to sit at one of the vacant tables.  Looked at her.

"About Jeonghan and Cassie?" She said and I nod. She sighs and frowns.