28

"Jessica, are you even listening?" Joshua asked me while we were in the middle of the meeting. I just felt like I wanted to go out and have some cake. I feel hungry all of a sudden just thinking about it.

"I'm not. I'm sorry, Joshua. Can I just go? I mean, I'm so bothered about something now. " I reasoned and just looked at myself, sighing.

"Fine, your excuse, but finish the designs that will be presented on the board by Friday," Joshua said, and I immediately stood up and gave him a peck on his cheeks.

"Considered it done, dear brother." "Excuse me, gentleman." I said and hurriedly went out of the conference room to dial Jeonghan's number.

"Princess? Anything wrong? " Jeonghan said on the other line. I smiled out of nowhere just hearing his voice. I'm definitely getting crazy.

I want to eat. Can you come here and bring something to eat? like cake maybe? " I said while I entered my office.

"Are you craving it? I'm still at the meeting Princess. Can you still wait for me? Maybe two hours?" Jeonghan said, and I can still hear someone talking in the background.

But I want to eat now. Can't you just go here? " I asked, trying to pursue him to ditch the meeting as I did. I heard him sigh.

"Fine, I'll be there in 45 minutes tops." He finally said, "That makes me smile."

I'll be waiting! Hurry up but be careful on the road! " I said and ended the call with a huge smile on my face. I can already taste the sweet cake in my mouth, which makes me salivate. I sit at my table, open my desktop, and start working. Not long after, Jeonghan came with the cake in his hand!

Finally! What took you so long? " I asked him and he just laughed at me.

"Sorry, Princess, but look, I have what you like. Strawberry cheesecake. " Jeonghan said to me, and I stood up to get it from him.

Ah-un, I'm not giving you up unless I get a kiss. He said sneakily, and I looked at him.

"Why should I give you a kiss?" I said, looking at him coldly.

"Because you love me and you love our baby!" I just frowned as he said it, all smiles.

"I love our baby, but I don't recall loving you." I teased him and made him sad like a kid.

"You are so unfair to me. Did you know that?" I'm pretending to be hurt.

"Nope! but now I know it. " I snatched my cake from him. I saw him follow my actions and he went to sit by the couch while I opened the box of the cake.

"Princess?" He asks me after a few moments of silence.

"Hmmm?" I said, looking at him.

"I saw Wonwoo on my way here." He said, and I stopped eating. I forgot about my boyfriend. I'm really bad. I felt my tears starting to stream down my eyes. Jeonghan immediately stands up and hugs me.

"Princess, shhh... don't cry..." I didn't say anything to him. Don't worry. I can wait for you to be ready. Jeonghan said to me while hugging me and kissing my hair.

"Am I really bad? Should I tell Wonwoo? That we're having a baby? " I asked Jeonghan, and he looked at me.

"Are you ready? "You are too emotional to think properly, Princess." He said and I frowned at him, pushing him away.

"Of course I can do it." Move away from me! " I said, and he just looked at me, as if I did something wrong. I wiped my tears and continued eating.

You do know that you look adorable eating like that, right? and you make me fall in love with you multiple times. " That's something Jeonghan said that made me smile.

"Shut up!" I said and Jeonghan just smirked and raised his arms as if surrendering.

"Wonwoo..." I called for him when I heard someone in the bathroom. I slowly pick up the clothes lying on the floor. I went to his unit right after I finished the designs that Joshua asked me to do. I was about to pick up his shirt when I noticed something. I notice his wallet is lying on the floor. I was curious and opened it. I saw calling cards and a receipt. It's a receipt from a well-known jewelry shop.

"Baby?" I heard Wonwoo, and I immediately placed his things on the center table and looked for him. There he is, standing by the door drying his hair.

"Wonwoo..." Are you going somewhere? " I asked him, but then he just smiled at me.

I'll be just meeting my friend for dinner. Do you need me? " He asked, touching my cheeks.

"No... I just want to eat with you." I said, and he smiled sweetly.

"I just can't tonight, baby." I'll make it up to you. " Wonwoo said, kissing my forehead and hugging me. I just sigh and nod.

"Fine, please be safe and hurry back," I said, and Wonwoo smiled, and I told him I would go back to my unit. I wonder what he bought at the shop. I'm pretty sure it's for me because he doesn't have anyone to give it to, I think.

"Jeonghan should be the one with you now," Miyu said while they were waiting for the doctor. I looked at her and she just smiled.

"You know, he can't." I said, and Miyu just frowned at me.

But he is the father of the baby. He should be here supporting you and checking up. " She said this and even rolled her eyes. She just arrived this morning when I pulled her to come with me here in the hospital.

"He didn't realize I was here, Miyu," I explained, and she just sighed.

Wait for me here. I'll just get something to drink. "Coffee, how about you?" She asked me while standing there facing me.

"Strawberry drink, please?" She just nods and walks away while looking around.

"Thank you!" Miyu said she was getting the drinks that she ordered at the cafe within the hospital. She turns around and finds someone she knows.

"What is she doing here?" Miyu said and followed Cassie. Her eyes widen when she sees who is waiting for Cassie.

"Wonwoo?" She said, whispering when she saw the other sitting by the window and immediately smiled when he saw Cassie and even stood up and hugged her. She immediately turns around and walks back to her pregnant best friend, who is waiting for her doctor.