7

"Hannie?" I was about to walk past Jeonghan when he called me. I came home from running with Seungcheol around the neighborhood, and to say I'm tired is not enough.

"Yes?" I asked him. Classes will start next Monday, and I'm getting excited for another year. I got to show everyone the new designs I made while I was away.

"Are you dating Seungcheol?" He asked, and I looked at him, then crossed my arms over my chest.

As far as I remember, I can date whoever I like in Jeonghan. Why do you care? " I sarcastically said, "and he just sighs." He approached me and stood in front of me.

"My baby is no longer a baby like I used to know." He said, looking at me lovingly.

"Yes, I'm not a baby anymore, just like what you said. I'll leave you alone," I said and turned around.

Don't date Seungcheol. Please? " I immediately turned around to face him. I'm getting irritated with him already. He told me not to avoid him, so I try to talk to him casually, but we always end up fighting. We never dared to talk about what happened that night. I think both of us are trying to forget it.

"Why? Tell me one good reason why I should not date Seungcheol. " I asked him. He stared at me, trying to say the correct words, but it seemed like he failed.

"Because I don't want to." He said that makes my eyebrows rise.

"It's not because you don't like it. I will just follow it," said Jeonghan. I'm old enough to know what I like. " I said, giving him a smug smile.

"Don't let this ruin us, Hannie." He holds my hand and pleads.

"If I tell you to break up with Cassie, will you do it?" I felt him stiff, like he didn't know what to do.

"I can't..." I-I love Cassie. " He answered and looked away. I pull away from his grip and pull away from my hands.

"There goes your answer, Jeonghan," I said as I walked away.There's no use for talking. He told me he loves me, but he also loves Cassie. Of course! What the hell am I thinking? I'm the sister. I chose to drown myself in the shower before I went to bed. My room is the only place that knows what's going on inside my head.

"Are you going with Jeonghan?" Mom asked. Today is the first day of school and we were eating breakfast.

"No mom, Seungcheol will be here any minute now. " I answered, and I noticed Jeonghan looking at me.

"I can drive you to school." He said, still looking at me.

"No need. Seungcheol can do that for me. " I said without looking at him.

"Jeonghan, Hannie." Are you two fighting? " Dad asked, and we both looked at him.

"We just have a little misunderstanding, dad." Jeonghan was the one who answered, and I just kept quiet.

Just fix it, ok? I miss seeing you two get along. "I've heard you fighting a lot lately."Mom said, and I sighed.

"I'm sorry mom and dad. It won't happen again. " They both nodded when I said this.I checked my phone and saw Choi's message. I said my goodbyes to my parents and went out. I saw Choi leaning on his car waiting for me, looking all good.

"Goodmorning Yoon." He greeted me with his charming smile.

"Morning, Choi!" I answered back as I went near him.

"Ready for the first day?" He asked me I nodded, and he opened the passenger door for me.

"Well then. Get in and let's enjoy the day. " He said, and I giggled at his gesture.

"He didn't!" I told Miyu about everything that happened, even the kiss. I sigh and sip my drink.

"Yes, he did." What do you think? " I asked for her opinion, but it seems like she is also torn.

"Well, your brother is one hell of a confusing guy." She said, then frowned. I have to agree with her. We were walking back to our class when we saw Cassie with her friends, I think.

"Hannie." She stopped me since I didn't bother to greet her. I look at her hand that is in my arm.

"Yes?" I said coldly while looking at her face.

"Are you and Jeonghan fighting?" She asked, and that made me tilt my head.

"What? Why do you ask? " I remove her hand from my arm.

"Cause he is so mad these days." He even gets mad at me when I tell him to let you date his best friend. Your brother is really unpredictable. " She said, whining like a high school girl. Miyu and I look at each other.

"Ohhhh... Don't worry, Cassie. I'll talk to Jeonghan so he won't get mad at you. " I sweetly said, and she hugged me so tight.

"Thank you! Thank you! "You are an angel." She said and even kissed my cheeks before leaving.

"Ewww..." Miyu said, giving me her hanky to wipe my cheeks.

"You're so bad, Miyu." I teased her.

"I'm not bad. I just know the kiss of someone who's good at pretending. And are you really going to talk to Jeonghan? " She curiously asked. I smirk and throw her hanky away.

"No. Why would I do that? I don't want to meddle in his affairs. I'm too busy minding my own life to think about him. " I said, then flipped my hair.

"Atta girl!" Miyu cheered, which made me laugh. Choi decided to have dinner with us, and he promised to help me with my math homework.

"We were home," I said, while looking around. only to find my brother and Cassie getting all sweet on our couch.

"Hey, Hannie..." Cassie greeted me. So, one encounter for today is not enough. I looked at her and nodded, and I noticed Jeonghan eyeing me.

"Yoon, you forgot your phone." I heard Seungcheol at my back, and I saw Jeonghan's gaze went to Seungcheol.

"Thanks, Choi. "Come on, let's go by the pool while we're waiting for the food." I said and held his hands, pulling him. We spent some of our time there laughing and telling each other how our first day went.

"Wait for me, I'll just go change," I said, and he nodded. I went to my room to freshen up and change also.

"What are you doing here?" I saw Jeonghan sitting on my bed. He looked at me and he looked mad.

"You really want me mad, Princess." He said, and he went closer to me.

"What are you talking about, Jeonghan?" He caged me into the wall when he placed his left arm beside my head. and lean on my ears.

"You don't want to see me mad, Hannie." I can get really, really bad. " He sexily whispers in my ear, that makes my heart almost stop beating, and I felt him kiss my cheeks, then he kissed my lips. I closed my eyes and did not respond, but he pulled me and grabbed my waist, making me quiver and open my mouth. He took the chance and slid his tongue inside. He stopped when I did not respond. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with that emotion in his eyes.

"Kiss me back, Hannie." He ordered and I closed my eyes when he kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No proofreading yet. Sorry for the grammatical errors and mistakes. I love you guys.