AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone!!!!.

I'm sincerely excited to be dropping a note to y'all, it's been a while.

As much as I'm swimming in excitement for my next update, my heart is in deep pain and sadness to announce that they won't a book two for I STILL LOVE HIM ☑️

I made a promise to you all to write a book two and giving a tons of reason why I can't, will only be an excuse.

Instead, I've come to a conclusion to summarize below 👇 what became of Priscilla and her unfortunate predicament of less hope to conceive.

If interested, Read the short story below 👇 but note : It's a summary in Third person point of view.
.
.
.
.
.

The couple had just celebrated the best day of their life. Her wedding is the most glamorous and will definitely be the talk of town. After all, getting married to a top notch millionaire isn't a joke.

There's no doubt that they had fun, people ate excessively, the floor was also kicked in by dancing well wishers.

It's getting so late at night but it felt like the wedding ceremony had just begin. People keeps trooping in, family, friends, but mostly from Priscilla's side.

Dele only had Raphael his best man, his employees but they don't count as friends since he never really had any relationship aside the usual boss and employee relationship. Oh! and if you'll count his father as family. After the couples exchange their vows, his- Dele's dad had to rush to the airport-Another business trip nothing new.

Priscilla sit on the far end in the wedding hall, her wedding dress held in her hands. One could tell something was bothering her. She seem lost, exhausted, sad at the same time, happy. People are here for her, they've come to wish her a happy married life, they've come to celebrate with her and for that aspect, she's happy.

But only if people can read minds because deep down, Priscilla is also shattered, scared, sad. This people that came to celebrate with her, the people smiling, eating and dancing at her wedding party could eventually turn against her. Priscilla knew this same people would mock her if she doesn't bear a child. They'd call her all sort of names, people will always talk.

The thought that she'd be label a barren woman suddenly makes her nauseous. She stood up with wobbly legs, walking toward the restroom. Sweat crept her forehead, her heart racing, thumping so hard that one could have sworn it'd tear apart.

This is her wedding party! She should be enjoying this memorable day!

She should be comfortable at her own party!

She's suppose to be having fun for Christ sake! But why is she falling apart?

Why's she in the restroom right now struggling to catch her breath? Why's she all sweaty to her undies? Why does she feel like death?!

Whimpering, Priscilla ran a hand over her chest, giving it a hard hit, hoping she'd finally be able to breathe.

With shaky hands,she keeps hitting her chest hard, trying to breathe.

"Baby! Baby, can you hear me?" A distorted voice call out for her, she could feel a hand on her cheek, someone is trying to help her. "Breathe...." The voice demands softly, Priscilla finds herself doing as she's told.

"In......." Priscilla inhales, "Out...." She exhales.

Seeing she's finally able to comprehend her surrounding, Dele tries to control his racing heart. He had just been scared shirtless thinking something is wrong with his wife. He can't lose her, he won't allow that. He was talking to some men who came to congratulate him but then, he noticed Priscilla's absence and decide to look around for her.

Thank goodness he did.

"Thank God you're okay!" He exclaims, finally feeling a bit better. Atleast he was beginning to feel a tiny bit better until Priscilla burst into tears. "Dele..." She cries, wrapping her hands around him for a hug.

Dele immediately embraces her, soothing her. "You're fine, everything is okay. I'm here " He pets her, letting her squeeze hard into the hug.

"I don't want to be a barren woman" Priscilla's cries, Dele is taken aback by her statement, he knows what the doctor said about Priscilla's condition but never in his life would he ever consider her a barren woman.

"You're not a barren!"

"But I won't be able to conceive a child of mine "

"You're not a barren woman " Dele grits out strictly, feeling angry she even said such absurd words to herself but at the same time, he understands her fear. "They're so many ways to become a mother. We can always adopt or find a surrogate mother or even try an IVF( In Vitro fertilization). They're so many ways baby. It doesn't even matter if we don't have kids, I just want to be with you" Dele knows he sounds selfish but he doesn't care. All he cares about is proving his undying love to this woman and he sure would go any length to prove it.

"I'd love you in sickness and in health, in any situation or predicament I'd always love you. And I don't care if we have kids together or not, I just want you in my life forever. I want us to grow old together, I want us to grow together" He looks at her with so much tenderness that can melt any heart.

There's no doubt he's crazily in love with her. He doesn't even hide is affections, he shows it at any chance he has got. "But I want children. I want to be the mother of your child, I want a child of my own! No marriage is complete without a child!" Priscilla yells out in frustration. She knew Dele isn't lying when he said he'd always love her even without a child but she still wants one.

"I understand baby and we'd keep trying. I just want you to please not push me away. We're in this together. We can adopt or do an IV-"

":-IVF are too expensive" Priscilla cuts in but not rudely, just out of concern.

"Well then ma'am, be thankful you have a husband who would do anything to make you happy. Even if it cost the world, I'd try and get it one way or the other"

Priscilla finally laugh at that, staring at her husband in the eyes. "I love you"

Those few words held so much sincerity, it represents her trust in him, her gratefulness to God for bracing her with such a caring and loving husband.

Who knew there's such a sweet and soft side to Almighty Dele Coker?

Priscilla knows Dele always keeps to his promises and that's one of many things she loves about him.

And he's right, No matter what, They'd keep trying until they have a child of theirs.

After all, they have each other.

So whatever it takes, they're ready to give.

THE END.