Okay, open it” I took in a deep breathe and slowly remove the blindfold from obstructing my view. I rub my eyes and almost pass out when I saw what was before me.

What the –

“You didn't....” I choke on my word, my eyes inch from unshed tears. I couldn't find the right word to say. I didn't even know if I want to cry or kiss the life out of Dele. I screamed in excitement, the only feeling I could express that moment. “You fucking bastard!” I squeal in excitement, giggling like a lunatic. “How did you.... How? How did you know?” I ask in surprise, staring at the biggest surprise I've ever received in my entire life. “When did you plan this?”

I move closer to feel it in my hand. Staring at the blue Rolls Royce before me, I felt like fainting.my fucking dream car?! Oh my god. “I never forget about that top most important thing on your bucket list. And trust me, you deserve more than this” Can he be anymore cute?

A fucking Rolls Royce? Damn!

Dele pull out the key and gave it to me

Dele pull out the key and gave it to me. I collected it with big fat smile. I gave him my phone, “Please take a picture” I told him, climbing on the car and throwing my hands to the air.

Dele chuckles softly, “Do you wanna fly?”

“Just take the damn picture!” I roll my eyes. Dele took a picture, I did another style and he took another. I kept changing my style and Dele seem like he'd pass out. “I've taken thousands already! Would you just open the car to see the rest of the surprise?”

“There's more?” I asks flabbergasted, quickly opening the car. I saw a phone, did I say phone? Oh my god! It's a fucking iphone 13 pro max! Why did this guy want to kill me? How can he do all these..... I couldn't stop my tears as the stream down my face. I pick a flower that lay perfectly in the car. A note was scribbed on it. “PLEASE, MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH AND BE MY WIFE”. My tears dampened the note, I turned, ready to hug the life out of him but saw him on one knee. This time, he's with a small red box with a diamond glittering ring in it.

“You crazy evil man!” I choke on my sob, staring at him with eyes filled of tears.

“You make me very happy Priscy. You're my life, my world, my everything. If they're another world aside this, I'd keep choosing you as a girlfriend and a soon to be wife. Please, make me the happiest man on earth and be my bride. Marry me Priscilla, please” Dele's eyes was pleading, waiting for my answer.

A loud sob broke from me, as it's all still feels like a dream.

“Will you keep the man on his knees forever?! Just say yes!” A so recognisable voice yelled. I turned and saw my best friend and beside her was Raphael, holding her waist. Wow! They did talk things out, didn't they?  I saw flashes escalated everywhere, pictures were taken, just so many paparazzi but this time, they didn't bother me.

“You're taking so long. Why is my heart beating so fast?” Dele musters nervously. I chuckle, nodding my head slowly. “A millionth time yes! I'd marry you”