EPILOGUE

PRISCILLA'S P.O.V.

It's been two months, two good months and I can't seem to get over what happened. I remembered how shocked I was to learnt of my predicament, from losing my two kids that could have been a blessing, to almost losing my best friend and her baby. The worst part was, Tina and Luke's death did nothing to make me feel better, the scars they left was still there, the wound so deep in my heart that I doubt it'd ever heal. But again, it is what it is.

Maria has and always will be the positive vibe in my life, Dele is also doing a great job to make me happy. I can't just forget what happened, it still replays in my head, and whenever I see the bump in Maria's stomach, I can't help but remember how I lost my babies. She's already two months and few weeks gone, I'm happy for her, and excited to be an aunt but I still hope I was still carrying mine too.

I know I sound like a bad or bittered friend but I just..... I can't forget it. It was so amazing knowing I was with child but only to find out I was gonna have two kids and puff, like a smoke they're gone.

I felt a comforting squeeze on my upper shoulder, staring at Maria's reflection through the mirror before me, I manage a smile. “I'm okay, I'm excited. It's just so hard to forget” I held back my tears, refusing to ruin my makeup. The makeup artist must have notice we were discussion something very personal so she excused herself.

Maria turn the chair I was sitting on around , squatting before me, she pulls my hands into hers. “I understand how you feel bess. It's hard on all of us but you need to move on. Just take a look around you, it's your big day, your wedding day. You're getting married to a man that loves you with everything he has in him, what more do you want? Brooding over everything that has happened won't change nothing, You need to forget about what the doctor said... ”

And at the word 'doctor', I couldn't hold back my tears anyone. I let them spilled,not caring about messing up my makeup. “I can never have a child of my own” Hearing myself whisper those words in a quivering voice only shatters every shred of hope I had.

“Oh my god, no, don't say that” Maria scolds, pulling me into one of her sweet caring hugs.  I didn't know how badly I needed it until squeeze her a bit tight, scared of letting go. “The doctor said you have slim chance of conceiving the normal way but remember, they're not God. The doctor can say something and it goes the other way round. Just be optimistic, everything will work perfectly.” She caresses my hair, “You'll be fine baby. Just go out there, be that badass bride,show off your dance style,be happy! You deserve to be happy. It's your big day, and this day happens just once in a lifetime so walk down the aisle, kiss the hell out of your groom, have a nice fucking honeymoon, fuck nastily” Maria exclaimed dramatically, I laughed at that.

“Just be happy and own your day with your full chest. You're gonna do that, right?” She nods her head, waiting for affirmation. And when I think about it, she's right. It might be hard to forget about the past incident, it'd take time but it'll all go away. The pain, misery, hurt, blame, guilt, it'd all fade as long as I'm with the man I love.

“I sure will” I smile, after what seems like years, I finally had that smile on my face. I feel happy, everything seems right. I know I will have my kids, I'm Optimistic about that.

.
.
.
.
.
.

As I walk into the church, in my glamorous white laced dress that flows around me beautifully, warm smile plastered around all faces, my mom had a very proud smile on her face. Surprisingly, I caught sight of Dele's father among the familiar faces waiting for the bride.

Yeah that's meee!!

I am happy unlike my previous mood. I feel contented, excited, anxious, nervous but in a good way. Looking at all the faces, and their encouraging and happy smile made me realize something.

This is a new beginning for me, for us; Dele, myself, Maria and Raphael, all the negative vibes, hate and constant fear of someone pulling out and snapping our neck all gone. I could start a new family, a happy home and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

Maria is right but when is she never right? She's a sweetheart and I dare you to say otherwise.

I deserve this, I deserve to be happy.

Everything that happened in the past will remain that way; The past.

I should now focus on the future ahead. I am going to be spending the rest of my life with the man I love.

“You may kiss your brid–”

Lips was already smashed on mine before the priest could finish his sentence and I gladly let him devour my lips. I could hear the laughter from the congregations, but I didn't mind,not even a bit.

I am where I belong.

I pull Dele closer by his suit, biting his lower lips for more entrance, his hand snake around my waist, pulling me close to his chest.

“I love you, always and I forever will ” He murmurs, staring at me for few seconds,his eyes fills with emotions but slamming his lips back to mine.

“I love you more and I'd never stop loving you”

And that was it, I am no longer a miss but now a Mrs.

The one and only.

And I'm gonna take Maria's advice on the honeymoon..... It's sure gonna be mind-blowing.

A/N : Yay!!!! Finally!!!!

Po Po champagne! We go pop champagne, we go pop champagne!!!!!!!

They're finally married!

Please,please and please!!!!!! Vote and comment.

Especially the comments, I really want to know what you think of this book so far. I mean people, this is my first book and I finished it!!!!! It feels so surreal 🥺 but dope as fuck 🥰

Comments can come in, I'm so looking forward to it .