(mild steamy make out below. Skip if triggering).

Every Child has their own childhood nightmare. Have you ever been caught stealing meat in the pot? Like it's was about entering your mouth then you heard someone clearing their throats only to turn and find your furious mother shooting dagger at you? Do you remember how scared one feels that moment? Like a huge truck should just run you over? Or like they should be a rewind in time when you never attempted it?

That's how I feel right now.

Only that it was Dele's piercing eyes burning holes through my skulls. My heart suddenly begin to race and Justin on the other hand was scared shitless. I mean to have your boss caught you when you're about kissing a girl just few feet away from his Office and Justin might not know this, but I also happen to be the bosses ex!

Now this can't be good.

Even though his expression still remain neutral, I could see how tense his jawline is.“Hey you” his cold gaze snapped to Justin who look like he'd pee on himself. “What department are you in?” He asked but Justin couldn't meet his gaze as his shoe suddenly feel like the most interesting thing at that moment. “I fucking ask you a question” he yells. I flinched alongside with Justin. I couldn't watch him being mean to Justin so I tried to intervene. “It's......”

“...You're saying something?” he quirk a brow at me. I immediately forgot what I wanted to say and muttered a low 'no' to him. The aura surrounding him that moment was anger, dangerous, intimidating but he shouldn't mind right?. And I feel so bad that I couldn't help Justin out. “A-a-accounting department sir” he stammered, shivering from fear. I almost feared he'd pass out. “Ah it's was you I called” Dele glare at the expensive iwatch on his wrist “About five minutes ago and you're just getting here?” Dele looked like he wanna snapped Justin into half. “I-i'm s-so sorry s-sir. It wouldn't happen again”

“Get out!” Dele roared. “S-sir?” Justin quiver.

“Do I need to fucking repeat myself? Get the fuck out of my face or so help me God... I'd snap you into half” Dele practically growl at him and Justin didn't even wait much long as he practically ran out of there. I saw him ran pass the elevator down to the stairs and disappeared– If he uses the stairs that would take him forever to get to the Accounting department.

Dele looks so furious and no, I won't want him passing the aggression to me. I would rather let him be because an angry Dele, you know what that mean for me. “I'd just go sir” I nervously said, ready to run out of there when he grabbed me by my wrist. His hold was firm around my wrist but not tight enough to leave a bruise. Before I know it, he's already walking toward his office, pulling me with him. “Please calm down okay? I can walk myself to y-your office” I try to release his hold from mine but he only tighten it, and keeps pulling.

It's all happens in a very fast speed, the next thing I know, Dele pulls me into his office, locking the door behind him and slamming me to a nearby wall. I mentally close my eyes in fear, he was so close. So close to me. His breath fanned my face, making goosebumps raise to my entire body. “Look at me” he cup my face in his hand but I still didn't have it in me to open my eyes. I didn't want to see his cold eyes. “Common baby. You know I won't hurt you so look at me” B-baby? He didn't just–

Oh my god!! He called me baby. Why would he say that? There's nothing between us.

I slowly open my eyes but I wasn't met with a cold gaze instead, his expression held something I couldn't point my finger at. He looks awfully calm as we just stare back at each other. His hand suddenly move to my braided hair, he ran a finger through the thong, still staring at me. I wanted to say something but I couldn't find the right word at the moment. “You drive me insane Priscy” He groan to me, his lips parted in the most sexiest way I have ever seen as if begging me to kiss him.

I could only see one thing, those full symmetrical lips of his. They look heavenly, it's felt like if I didn't taste them I'd go insane. “Kiss me” The voice sounded like mine. Oh Jesus! It is mine. I just pleaded for Dele to kiss me am I insane?! “I m-mean kiss me not” I awfully lied. His mouth twisted in a smirk as he stare down at my lips.

With a crocky grin he says, “Then I'd kiss you not” I almost pouted at him but what he did next, I definitely didn't expect it. The next thing I know, Dele was kissing me and like the stupid unthinking fool I am, I KISSED HIM BACK!!

And it's feels......... So good. It's feels like it's where I belong, in his arms. His tasted like  mint with a little pinch of whiskey. So heavenly.  I feel refreshed. He was already lifting me up, my arm instantly wrap around his neck not breaking the kiss. All of a sudden, I'm thrown on his bouncy bed. His private room bed. I need to stop this now before things go too far but why wasn't I?

Why didn't I want it to stop?

I moan out when his hand cupped my breast and his lips assaulted my neck. It's feel so good being under him. I miss this, I miss him. His lips met mine again,very tender, teasing, sucking and licking. I felt his hand undo my shirt button and in a blink of an eye, I was before him in just my black lace bra and skirt. He keeps kissing my breast through the bra, I threw my head back, moaning out. He's about unclasping my bra when a phone rang loud in the room.

He curse under his breath, reaching inside his pocket and bringing out his phone. It's was the latest IPhone 13pro. Ah my dream phone. “This better be important!” he snapped at the person on the other end of the phone. They seem to talk for a few seconds then Dele briefly kissed my lips and said. “I'd be back baby this is important” Then he walked out of the room.

That moment, everything that just happened rushed back into my head. I stare at my almost naked body and almost scream in horror.

I d-didnt j-just let that happened.