One thing I hate about clubbing, is how crowded it usually is. I've always hated the fact that I'd have to path away for myself admist drunk, dancing crowd with the sweat that ooze out of their bodies.

I stood beside Maria as we both stare at the people dancing and making out in the room. Not to talk about the deafening blasting of music in the club room. The light glitters as I stare at an half naked girl grinding her waist to an older man.

Not being judgemental but ewww. Is there scarcity of young breed?

I try to look for my fiance in the large room, Maria stare at me in amusement. “You don't think Dele would be among this large sweaty crowd, do you?” Maria grin in amusement, I stare at her in confusion.

Isn't this a club? Where else would he be if not here?

As if reading my confusion, Maria spoke up, “ VIP sections baby. You know that dude is a VVIP on his own?” Her grin widen, “ C'mon, I'd lead you there”

Of course, Why didn't I even think of that?

I should know they'd be a VIP section in this magnificent hotel. I followed Maria through the Hallway, moaning and groaning could be heard as we walk past a naked couples – That's if they are even one. The guy was choking the girl and burying himself inside her.

Okay.... Ewww. I think I've seen enough.

I quickly look away when the guy stares at me with a sly grin. I followed Maria down an hallway with a dim light. “They'd know it's your first time here if you stare too much” Maria whispers to me and continue, “Even their naked bodies doesn't need a glance or you could get in trouble. I heard even Mafia boss comes down to this club. It's really famous on street” She explained.

“How did you know so much about this place?” I ask in confusion, she just shrugged with a small smile. That was when it became clear to me, “You've been to this place before?!” I ask in surprise. That's the only way that explains how she knows so much about this place. And she talks about here like it's a dangerous and last place anyone should be. But again, Maria doesn't care about danger.

“It's Raphael's favourite place in town. Other than the bad guys that loom around, it's actually a very nice place. If you don't overstep, you'd really love this place” Her smile widen as she finally halt at the front of two bouncers. “Here we are”.

The door was pushed open, as we both step into the room. Unlike the main entrance, the music in here wasn't as earsplitting as it was downstairs. “They're here” Raphael says, walking up to us. He pulls Maria closer to him and capture her lip in a kiss. I watch my best friend grin in the kiss and I couldn't help but smile mentally. “I didn't get to greet you properly, Priscilla.” Raphael was saying after pulling out of the kiss.

“But congratulations on your soon to be Mrs Coker. It's suits you already” I laugh at his words.

“Thank you Raph” He winked at me and pull Maria with him to God knows where. That was when I saw Dele approaching me, his face was plastered on a wide grin. “Hey babes” He kissed my lips, pulling me closer. I kissed him back, he wraps his hand on my waist, pulling me very closer to him that I could feel his harden cock from his trousers. I grind my front to his harden cock, hearing him groan in content, I knew I was doing a good job. The kiss soon became very fast and hungry, making me forget everyone eyes were on us as I tug him closer.

Hmm- hmm”

The clearing of a voice makes me Instantly pull away with a blush. Tina has a small apologetic smile plastered on her face as she stares at us. “I wanted to congratulate you, Priscilla. And give you this” She gave me a gift wrapped in a box covered with beautiful red ribbons. “Thank you, Tina” I appreciated,smiling widely as I stare at the box in my hand.