Chapter 40; One Month Later

"Hmmm!"

Napabukas ako nang mata ko, at naduling pa ako nang tumama sa mukha ko ang sinag ng araw.

"Ahh." Hikab ko yan. Unat na unat pa ko nyan at gusto pang bumalik pagkakahiga nang bigla ko nalang naramdam ang malamig at mabigat na bagay sa pulsuhan ko.

I'm handcuffed!

At hindi lang Isa! Dalawang kanay ko ang magkakahiwalay na naka handcuffed!

Shit!

Nang nakarecover ako ay gamit ang paa ko, sinipa ko ang dalawa sa tabi ko. "Solomon!! Bree!! Ano ba!! Tanggalin nyo na to!!" Sigaw ko sakanila.

The damn guys slept naked and let me tell you! They are naked even under the sheets!!

Bree's blue eyed opened and met mine. His eyes are so solemn and in the goddamn not so early morning seduces me. "Good morning."

And also with that morning voice too!!

Yummy this monkey eh!

At ako ang malaking undenial. "Nothing's good in the morning!! Get this off me!!" I need to pee!!

His eyes went to our hands.

"Oh."

Yes oh!

With his bare chest, he moved near me and I could smell his breath. "There, I got you."

I didn't take too long when he finally uncuffed me.

"Thank you, and good morning to you too." I pouted and give him a peck.

He smiled at me and cares my cheeks. "Sure, I'll call the maids to prepare some kits for you."

Thank goodness atleast you guys remembered it.

It doesn't hurt because all we did is making out but my nips arr, no too much information. Not for seventeen years old and below. Sullen.

I just stared at Chamberlaine put on his clothes from last night and drive out of the room with his seemly dangerous morning appearance.

My eyes darted to my other hand.

Solomon this moron.

"Solomon! Wake up! I gotta pee!!" I patted his arm to tilt him a little.

But the man didn't budge.

"Ssssooollooomoonn!!! Bangon ka muunaa!!" Sabay kurot ko sa braso nyang visible sakin kasi nakayakap ang braso nya sa bewang ko eh.

Instead, he let out a mouthful of words. "Four fine fresh fish for you. Repeat it three times and I'll let you go."

What is that?

"Four what? What is it?" I didn't catch it.

His left eyes opened and he stared at me with an arching brow. "Four fine fresh fish for you. Realest it three times, it's a tongue twister."

Oh.

Four fine fresh fish for you.

"And what if I didn't do it right?"

He smirked and closed his eyes. "I'll go with you in the bathroom. I need to pee also."

What?! Edi wag na nating idaan sa ganito! Kahit sya pa maunang umihi! Kailangan banh kahit mag cr ako kasama sila? Sya?!

"Nope. Your mind is opposite to what I'm thinking. Come on. It's easy, four fine fresh fish for you three times!"

What the fu?!