Chapter 24; Theory

Hinila ko si Chamberlaine papalayo sa lahat. Sa likod ng garden at sa likod rin ng ranch.

"Why did you take me here?" Nagtanong ka pa talaga.

I scoffed at him. "I can handle her by myself."

"Well I mean- I know that." He stuttered.

Kung alam nya bat pa sya gumawa nang kaguluhan?

"Shouldn't you be thankful for now that I save you from the dragon? Instead of glaring at me?" Nakapameywang nyang tanong sakin.

I shook my head. "No, listen to me Chamberlaine."

How am I supposed to me thanking him in this moment?

I need to pin point something for him to realize what I am talking about.

"I can handle myself better than anyone else. That dragon your talking about is giving me Informations about the reason why I live my entire life being so miserable. I am gaining something when you poof! Come out from nowhere and ruin everything." I told him the reason why, why I am not thankful for that.

"What can you say about it?" I look at him, waiting for his reply.

"You know what, maybe I entered the scene in the wrong time and honestly i never regretted saving you from that dragon at that time." He sounds so genuine and even his blue eyes are.

I sigh and smiled. "Ofcourse, thank you Chamberlaine." It's good that he told me honestly and he admitted and realizes the wrong part. But it's good because what he said is so genuine and it felts so real.

"Sorry Princess."

I tapped his shoulder and laugh about it. "It's alright, I just want you to realize that you didn't know me that much and I didn't anything about you so it's totally fine. If I was in your place maybe I will do the same too."

Chamberlaine is just like a friend.

A genuine one who will save and help you in times of struggle and when you thought you don't need help his right there.

"We're so honest can we not?" Eii, why not?

Tinignan ko sya, if being honest is an issue naka may trust issues tong si Chamberlaine. Mukha pa naman syang mabilis at madali lang mauto dahil mabait nga di lang halata dahil masyadong nagpapaniwala sa mga stereotypical expectations ng mga ferson.

"We can, I respect your decision to set boundaries but can we be honest for the amount of informations that we've gathered to this job?" I whispered the last part.

He nodded at me. "We end the conversation last night. With Santorini being the new Adam and Hanrietta having the immortality. "

I recalled what we had converse last night. And yeah, I think so too.

"Bakit? Ano nga ba ang dahilan bakit naging new Adam si Santorini besides sa mukha nila?"

Chamberlaine expression changed to a serious one and said, "I went to Balliol City last night to gather some informations and I find something interesting when I talked to this old beggar and a former soldier to Canmore Empire."

"Bakit? Ano daw sinasabi? Canmore Empire?"

Balliol City the ace and the most reliable source of information.

"He said that, when his in his teens he witness the Empress of Markley Eyanna killed the Empress and Emperor of Canmore. But what happened is that, him and the other soldiers who was in that scene was turned to be the one who killed the rulers. He said that the Empress of Markley disappeared with a golden light and dust."

What the hell?

Papaanong nadamay ang Canmore?

"Ano pa ang nalaman mo?" Sumasakit ang ulo ko rito eh.

"I went to searched for the other soldiers but some killed themselves and some went crazy because anyone couldn't believe and trust what they're saying." Chamberlaine said.

At napatango ako, they become the traitors who killed the royals that they served but Empress Eyanna? She's in Markley how was she supposed to be in Canmore?

"The age gap doesn't match. And it will make sense if no one believe or trusts them." He added.

Well his right. But it's really suspicious. It's the former Empress of Canmore and why would Empress Eyanna be on that time? Does it make sense? Not at all.

Kaya its turning me so confused.

"Think about it, the ability of the Markley's is to see the future and have visions. But their ability is not to travel time. For the gold dust and the sudden disappearance of the empress Eyanna is also a mystery to me. From Markley to Canmore?"

Gold dust? Ano yon pixie dust lang ni Tinker Belle?

"Napapansin ko lang, Empress Eyanna. Hindi sya tumatanda, and may kakaiba rin sa ama ni Santorini. Or ako lang yon?" Puro speculation lang ako pero malaki ang nagsasabi sa instinct ko na pagkatiwalaan ko ito.

Empress Eyanna is a mystery.

"Are you saying that Empress Eyanna is Hanrietta? She's immortal?"

Napailing ako, "Hindi mo sure Chamberlaine. Pero papaano mo naman ico- conclude and tungkol sa golden dust nayan? Besides sa heads ng Star Circle no one has abilities right?"

He nodded at me, agreeing the same insight. So tama nga ako. May Punto Ang nga claim ko.

"Okay, let's say she's immortal. So what does she want? The Markley Empire? And about the former Emperor? Following our conclusion, he seems to be manipulated by Empress Eyanna."

That's it.

"It makes alot of sense but we can't support our claims and without evidences." I told him.

Napakahirap naman to.

So kung ganun nga, malaki ang porsyento na may kinalaman rin sya sa pagkamatay ni mother. The Queen of Orleans and that kidnapping incident.

And that part of my story, I haven't told Chamberlaine yet.

It's not the right time and the right place to do that.

"Still the answer why Santorini turning to be the next Adam is still not there. I don't see the connection of Adam and Santorini." 

Tama sya. Wala akong makitang koneksyon. 

"Well let's go visit Canmore and Windsor to dig some informations and find their artifacts."

Deal.

(Hi, LS ako sa ml kaya Avalor muna ako haha. Nagsasawa na ako sa pubg🤧.)