Chapter 7; Discovery

Napatingin ako sa ceiling ng kwarto ko.

Hayy, mag iisang linggo na ako sa mundong Imogen at madami akong nalaman tungkol sa mundong to.

Imogen is a planet.

And just like earth they can speak other languages too.

At ang mas ipinagtataka ko pa bakit sa lahat- lahat ng mga lengwahe ay English at Tagalog?

Ano ba talaga ang Imogen?

In the 20's according to the book of  Canmore Imogen's creation theory.

Different from the Earth's scientific explanation with big bang theory or universal explanations.

Imogen is believed to be created with words.

Canmore observed each and different people about what do they think about the creation of the world.

Some people said that it doesn't matter anymore or they don't care about the creation of the Imogen that they are living in.

But Canmore finds a very interesting and same answer in a few people.

They said when they give birth to a child, a light voice will whisper to there ears and say well done my child.

And they believed that the one who whispered is the graces or that's what they called him. In earth we called him God.

At first Canmore is hesitant but that is a very good theory to come up. Not until when Canmore's wife give birth, he himself heard the voice when he held his child in his arms.

The people who states that they heard the voice is not bluff it was really true.

So fulfilling his curiosity more and more, Canmore become more into the creation of Imogen and find the most interesting discoveries in the biggest continents.

To fulfill the empty spot of his discoveries he travelled in a vast land, the vast land in that time was believed to be mysterious and scary but it was not actually.

Canmore is scared but not until he stepped in that vast land and revealed to everyone the truth of that land.

With his friends, Canmore visit again to that vast land and with his friends this time. Canmore decided that if he alone explore this land how much time would take it? So they divided the land.

Canmore, Windsor, York, Mountbatten and Markley.

Canmore discovered that the vast land that has many crystals, golds, a huge mine! With thousands of different stones! Especially stones! Markley is a green and healthy environment with fresh air and a perfect heaven. The two areas are really good but when they look at the other three.

York is more of an ordinary land but not with it's highly guarded civilian's, York finds the group of elves in the area. And  Mountbatten's area is just the same land but there's also a group of dwarves are living there.

But what's more peculiar is Windsor. Windsor told them everything that he see in the land and he told them to come with him cause it's very different.

So they agreed because everything that Windsor said is nonsense but when they came to the land, everything Windsor said is true.

In that part of the vast land there was different creatures and they were called sirens. The atmosphere is very light and comforting, like it's divine.

Then Windsor take them shook the hell out of them, it was a giant room a palace!

There was a person right there. They couldn't see the face and they can't decide whether it's a she or he, but that person welcomed them and told them that from now on.

The vast land will be lead by the five of you.

And it was known that the Windsor is the home of that graces.

And that's how the creation of the Star Circle is made and become the names of the Empires.

The bloodline should be continued as it will be written to the wall of Windsor.

"Ha, wala naman akong nakitang dahilan kung papaano ako napunta sa lugar nato." Bulong ko sabay baba sa libro.

"Hm bakit ba ang binabasa mo lang ang tungkol sa graces? Hindi ka ba interesado sa mga demons?" Napatingin ako sa biglang nag salita.

Tsk. Pero ano raw? Demons? May demons rin sa lugar nato?  "Akala ko ba hindi ka magpapakita sakin kung hindi ito tungkol sa training ha?"

He ignored my remark and sat on the chair in the opposite of my direction. "After the Star Circle where formed and how they explained to everybody the existence of the graces, there is a person called Gustav who opposes the theory. "

Gustav.

He sounds like a bad guy. Am I summoned in this world? In movies and stories nababanggit ang mga dwarves, elves, sirens/mermaids tsaka hindi rin iba rito sa Imogen ang powers pero yung salitang powers o kapangyarihan ay isang legend dito sa Imogen. A person with that ability is considered vogue.

"Sounds interesting right?" Nakangisi nyang saad.

"Alam mo Solomon sabihin mo nalang!"

Pinapabitin pa ako neto eh.

"Well luckily for you, Canmore specially considered Gustav's answer is peculiar to his questions. And ayon kay Canmore, nang tanungin nya si Gustav tungkol sa pagkabuo nang Imogen. Ang sagot ni Gutav ay, hindi graces ang gumawa sa Imogen it was the demons. Demon's anger, sadness, pain and exhaustion caused him to create this world."

Woah.

"Interesting right?"

Napatango ako, kasi totoo naman. "Pero papaano ba nagawa ang demons? Bakit wala sa explanation ni Canmore ang tungkol sakanila?"

He whistled and shrug. "I don't know, basta ang alam ko bakit natatangi ngayon ang mga Gustav ay dahil narin sa emplowensya nang mga demons."

Gusto kong malaman papaano ako nakarating dito. Ano to afterlife? Challenge sa afterlife? Pero bakit wala namang nabanggit sa bible tungkol sa lugar nato?

Basta ang alam ko, patay na ako.

"Gusto kong pumunta sa Windsor Kingdom!" Gusto kong malaman ang mga nangyari.

"Hindi mo magagawa yon hanggat hindi mo nagagawa ang mga dapat mong gawin ngayon." Tumayo na sya.

Alam ko naman yon! Kailangan kong makalabas sa lugar nato, pero ngayon muna kailangan kong ayusin ang sarili ko.

"Nagiging mas magaling na ako sa paghawak ng espada tsaka unti- until kong napapansin ang bawas ko nang timbang. Napansin mo rin ba?" Ngumiti ako. Ha! Grabeng temptation ng carbs mga mare. Puro gulay nalang ako, diet diet kasi.

Ngumiti rin sya sakin. "Oo naman. Mas bumibilis rin ang mga galaw mo nitong mga nakaraang araw." Tama sya.

Yong Ibang damit ko hindi na nagkakasya sakin. Lalo na yong underwear! Hindi uso garter dito sa Imogen!!!

"Salamat naman kung ganun." Saad ko.

Atleast kung efforts ko nagpapaid off.

"Ah! May sasabihin pala ako sayo!"

Hm?

Napakamot si Solomon sa likod nya. "Umuwi na pala ang kapatid mo."

(Hi sainyo! Lose streak ako kaya mag uupdate ako. Iisahin ko ang pag update para mabitin kayo! Hala magdusa tayong lahat. Anyways, sinong nanonood ng Kdrama dyan? Wala pang next ep ang Why Her. Ang ganda nun noh? Panoorin nyo! )