Chapter 33; Starry Red

Nakahiga ako sa kama habang ang ulo ko ay na kaunan sa tyan ni Chamberlaine.

His playing with my hair.

And Solomon, his head is in my lap.

That's our position in the bed right now. While we're talking about the Windsor Artifact and what are we going to do about it.

We told the Emperor Windsor that were interested in their artifact. And he told us that, if we want to know the artifact. We have to give the birthday celebrants a very memorable gifts.

"We have to get the artifact soon. Before Hanrietta will make a move again." Saad ko.

Nagiging delikado na ang buhay ko ngayon and, hindi ako makapaniwala na nakarating ang balitang yon sa Emperor.

We didn't told him what do we want from the artifacts. But he knew that I'm collecting their artifacts.

Ofcourse his a part of the Star Circle what can you expect from them?

"We can't risk your life again. I am sure there's more alot to come." Chamberlaine added.

I agreed on that.

Narinig ko ang pagbuntong hininga ni Solomon. "Sa tingin ko kailangan nalang nating gawin ang sinabi sa ating ng Emperor."

"The most memorable gift?"

Ano ba yon? Bakit wala akong naisip na ganun? 

"I heard that, the princess and the prince recently lang sila nagkakasamang pamilya hindi ba?" Tanong ko sakanila.

Syempre, hindi lahat ng naririnig mong sinasabi nang iba at totoo.

"Yes. The crown Princess Amelia that time at her coming if age she was drugged and slept with a guy she didn't know anything about. She can't recall anything from that time. So when she's pregnant, she doesn't know."

Wait, drugged? Bakit parang pamilyar sakin yon?

Chamberlaine continued the story.

"The forced herself our of shame to move far away from the empire and live in Middleton Kingdom. She give birth to a twins. That's the story. The man who slept with her is the emperor of Mountbatten. My brother said that, the Emperor is also drugged that night and he knew he slept with someone. But he didn't know that someone. And when he came back, he can't recall anything about the woman he slept with."

That's super shit.

May naririnig pa ako na, pina angkin lang kay Azriel yung mga bata o di kaya ay disgrasyada talaga si Amelia at kung ano- ano pa.

And now it remind some of Santorini and that, Roces wife.

"Kilala nyo naman si Leanna diba?" I asked them.

"Oo yung asawa at anak ng mga Hubert's bakit princess?" Solomon asked first.

"I heard her one time with Santorini talking about this drugs and mentioning the names of Amelia and Azriel. I am thinking that the two are accomplice and those two are the reason behind what happened on that night." I told them as I recall what happened when I snuck out with Chamberlaine that night and came back with suspicious Harriet.

Speaking of her, I misses her suddenly. I hope she's doing okay in the Markley.

Sandaling natahimik sa pagitan naming tatlo.

They must be thinking about that I said. It doesn't matter if they believe me or not. I am just saying the truth and what I heard that night.

And it's crystal clear.