Chapter 29; Santorini's Origin

Umiwas ng tingin sakin si Solomon. "I want to apologize for yesterday's behavior."

So alam nya na pagkakamali nya?

"Wala ako sa lugar para sabihin sayo ang mga masasakit na salitang yon. And you don't deserve any of them. You deserve more than that. So I apologize." Napakagat ng labi nya si Solomon at nakayukom ang mga kamao sa gilid nya.

He look and sounds genuine to me.

"Is that the reason why you can't stay stilled?"

Umiling sya sakin. "Please, princess. Gusto kong malaman mo na hindi ko sinasadya ang mga sinasabi ko sayo and I know it's hard to forgive and forgot. So please don't turn a blunt eye for my disrespectful actions towards the princess." Yumuko sya sakin.

If his being stubborn like this. Hindi ko talaga sya mapapatawad at hindi ko nakakalimutan ang mga sinasabi nya sakin.

Henna and I, were different. She's a kid with a mother and father. While me? My mother left the world when I was born in this world. My father said goodbye, and my brothers doubted and left me alone.

Henna is taking someones position and living her life. That's totally different.

This kid on my arms, I don't know her background stories and I don't have any knowledge about her. But still, I am a person with my own thought and mind.

I can judge and have my own opinion.

But let us say, Solomon.

His kind out of character and he seems angry that he let it pour on me.

"I will, if you tell me the reason why did you said those hurtful and meaningless words to me then?"

Bumuka ang mga kamao ni Solomon and he stared down the floor this time. "Reasons?"

Bakit kailangang itanong yan? Every person have their own reasons why did they choose to decide and do something right? The brain sometimes contrasts what our heart desires.

So that's why, "Yes. The Solomon I know is courageous but disobedient, bold but indifferent. A hero sometimes but a lousy person. And yesterday, I saw a different version of Solomon. Insecure and pressured."

That's the expression of Solomon. When his eyes are down and viscously sparkling.

I know, what is that expression.

I always do it when I saw other families in the street.

Jelousy.

"D-did you and that Bre did it?"

Hm? His stuttering. Let's tease him.

"What do you think?"

"Princess!!"

I ignored him one last time as he refill my glass of water. "We didn't."

"What?"

Is he deaf? Even if I really wanted to have sex with Chamberlaine it's not the right time and the right place.

Chamberlaine is related to an Emperor. He deserves a grand bedroom and not just my bed. I think it's too small for us.

Tinignan ko si Solomon sa harapan ko, wow. His face is so red.

I feel so embarrassed  for him.

"Bre is my coachman and be seems to tired for couple of hours In the broad daylight, I just give him a body massage. That's why it took us for hours because i don't know how to and he keep saying it's ticklish."