Chapter 13; Etiquette Teacher

"Princess Amadeia ipinakikilala ko sainyo si Marquess Kim." Utas ni Patricia.

The 40's lady bowed down slightly and smiled at me adjusting her glasses. "I greet the princess Amadeia from the Kingdom of the seas."

Yeah yeah, whatever.

Nagkatinginan sina Patricia at Marquess Kim.  "Ahem. Princess, I heard you like to  spend time to the ground field! Do you know that's unlady like? A legitimate princess should not touch a sword cause it will taints the royal name. "

Talaga ba? Nakataas ang kamay ko at nakapatong ang baba kong tinaasan sya nang kilay.

"Why? Are you a part of the royal family?"

Color red suites her ugly face. Look at that expression, mad aye?

"I'm sorry, but you shouldn't misunderstand it princess. What I mean is that, your a girl a princess you shouldn't touch a sword."

Pinapaikot nya ba ako? This woman, whoever she is. She thinks she can fool me with those words?

"What you said it just the same. Same bullshit."

"Princess!!!" The woman yelled at me even Patricia is bewildered by that woman. She looks like shes not having my attitude.

Baka na sanay sya sa mga babaeng maloloko at mapapaikot nya sa mga kamay nya.

Lumalabas ang totoo nyang pag uugali.

I gasped fakely. "How dare you insult me marquess."

The marquess revealed her true nature and Patricia who witnessed that interfered.  "Wag mong pag taasan ng boses ang Prinsesa!!!"

The marquess look at me begging for forgiveness.

Ah I like that.

"Princess!! I didn't mean it! I- i was just surprised of how brave the princess is!!"

Gusto kong masuka sa mga sinasabi nang babaeng to. Kahit na kabaliktaran ang mga sinabi nya.

"Really? You think I'm brave?" I stand and went to her.

I reached for her hands and give her a tight squeeze.

Her eyes met mine.

I feel sorry for her she can't read my mind though.

"Y-yes!! Ofcourse!! The princess is brave!!" Haha. She's trembling from my grip.

Just like that, witness how intimidating my beauty is.

I smiled at her and let go of her hand. "Finally! Someone who understands me! Being a princess doesn't mean you need a Prince to save you!"

I turned to Patricia. She nodded at me. "Tama princess."

The marquess teaches etiquette and her work has words travelled together with her. Shes wicked and a cunning woman. The aristocrats think that the marquess way of teaching is the best which is not. She's just teaching the young noble ladies like me how to become foolish, act weak and how to be used as a toy when in the age of marriage.

Maybe Ludwig that guy bring this marquess because he have that intention to throw me out of the palace.

Marriage.

Santorini's engagement party.

Still now Santorini is a coward who can't face his father. And his mother being a puppet of the latter.

Poor Amariesse the person she love can't show his love.

Then let's just continue this act. "Patricia do you think I could change the marquess thoughts by bringing her to the knights in training? I want to show her how I wield my sword!"