Chapter 36; Amelia

"Princess are you okay?" Napalingon ako kay Chamberlaine.

Ngumiti ako sakanya sabay tango. Is busy with playing with my hair.

"I'm fine Chamberlaine." Kinuha ko ang buhok ko mula sakanya.

We're not preparing for the upcoming even today.

I'm wearing a silver dress with a high cut slit on my thighs. The dress is sweet heart designed and have a pretty back design with sequince and crystals on its back.

"Like we didn't know, your still thinking about the artifact." Chamberlaine stated and handed me the comb.

The princes of Windsor asks us if we need some servants and we decline. Now, I'm gonna be the one to turn myself pretty.

"I am. Sa totoo lang I don't know where is this heading to. The last part of the artifact is the Mountbatten's." I told them.

"Mahirap yon." Komento ni Solomon na nananood lang samin.

I told them what happened last night. About how I got the Windsor artifact. But not the part where Santorini intervene.

"Emperor Azriel is not the kind of person who you can approach." Chamberlaine added.

Alam ko, magiging problema ko din yan.

Azriel, his name is enough to be intimidated. Why so? He have this power around him. Like if you dare to come near me, your settling for your death.

His totally scary for me. Even those blue eyes  hunts me, in the night. His kids are totally terifying for me.  "Let's just think about the thought of these artifacts. It doesn't totally make sense to me."

I need there thoughts about the artifact.

Solomon said, "Sa sinabi nang little Windsor and Mountbatten heirs. Lilith, kill the life kids right? It also means, Eve and Adam's children or anak lang ni Adam at Hanrietta?"

"Hanrietta is the first born out of Adam and Eve. So it's most likely and kasunod na anak nina Eve and Adam ang pinatay ni Lilith." Chamberlaine's added.

Napatango ako sa dalawa. That's right.

"Eto naman, ano ang pakay ni Hanrietta sa mama ko?" Pabulong kong tanong.

Hanrietta kidnapped my mother at be night of the ritual.

"Maybe that started Hanrietta's anger. Lilith killed her siblings and now she's starting the abdomination to counter Lilith underground by using that ritual."

That make sense pero? 

Nakakapagduda na ang isang Hanrietta ay may kakayahan palang magluksa?

Is that why she's mad? And what's the connection of my mother is this? Because I really am the savior of the Markley?

Why do I have to suffer? For this? Why do the Orleans suffer from this?

"If gusto talaga nating malaman ang ritual we can search at the walls." Utas ni Solomon.

"Wag!" Agad akong umiling sakanila.

Napatingin ang dalawa sakin. "Let's just go to the Mountbatten's first." I have this feeling, that the fifth and last artifact, is going to answer everything, but.

There's a but.

"There is something gonna happen soon." May nararamdaman akong mangyayari.

And my guts are telling me, I'm not gonna ignored it.